[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Euro notes already contain text in the Latin, Greek, and Cyrillic
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
File: CUfwXLKUEAE2ci-.jpg (39 KB, 599x399) Image search: [Google]
CUfwXLKUEAE2ci-.jpg
39 KB, 599x399
Euro notes already contain text in the Latin, Greek, and Cyrillic alphabets.

I propose that we also add Arabic to this set, to reflect the growing demographic of Arabic speakers in our union.

Such a display of inclusivity will enhance our prestige and reputation in the international community, and reinforce our perception as a shining beacon of progress in the world.
>>
>>51198688

fuck muslims, fuck every single one of em. 2 refugee "kids" raped a 14 year old earlier today here in Finland, fucking pigs
>>
>>51198688
Gtfo, we should kill every one of those subhuman sandmonkey and you too if you stand on the way
>>
>>51198688
Numbers are alrady arabic, so no.
>>
>>51198729
Sir, I would kindly ask you to refrain from making such hateful comments about our new compatriots from the Middle East.

Such incidents are completely isolated, and bear no reflection on the culture of Syrians, or of any other people.

To claim otherwise is the height of xenophobia.
>>
>>51198859

nah just fuck off, hope you notice what kind of a pigs muslims are before its too late. that religion doesnt belong anywhere in europe.
>>
>>51198729
>>51198976
can you source on that?
>>
>>51198688
no
Arab-speaking people have to know that they are second-class citizens (if not lower) and that they have to integrate into our culture.
>>
>>51199104
just go in the street poortugal
>>
>>51199104

apparentely it was last night and all sources in finnish but feel free to use google translate

http://www.iltalehti.fi/uutiset/201511240100006_uu.shtml
>>
File: tekbir.png (220 KB, 499x499) Image search: [Google]
tekbir.png
220 KB, 499x499
>>51199156
Ironic
>>
File: rafale_1.jpg (21 KB, 635x357) Image search: [Google]
rafale_1.jpg
21 KB, 635x357
>>51199225
they got a pretty destructive gift in return m8
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.