[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
IT'S TIME FOR REMOVING KEBAB COMRADES
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: How_to_remove_kebab.png (101 KB, 1176x2496) Image search: [Google]
How_to_remove_kebab.png
101 KB, 1176x2496
IT'S TIME FOR REMOVING KEBAB COMRADES
>>
>>51192590
t. Rustem
>>
>>51192620
I miss R*stem desu. Where the fuck is he?
>>
>>51192590

Well, I just saw the news. Roaches shot down a russian jet over Syria that was bombing ISIS...

>tfw we currently have a patriot missile battery and some troops over there "to help protect the t*rks"
>tfw our level of goyimical retardation is over9000

Good thing general elections coming in 20 days though. Time to remove Mariano at fucking once. And hopefully gtfo from NATO and pull back everything from Roachestan right away.
>>
Why the shit is serbia the "kebab remover"?
I realize that this is all from yugoslav war propaganda videos, but getting raped up the ass in some hairy dude's harem for 600 years has nothing to do with removing anything, maybe removing by using aids.
>>
>>51194622

I don't get it either. There were several countries that managed to defeat the Ottoman empire to earn their freedom, why is Serbia getting all the credit?
>>
O fug we can't remove it again cus we NATO now xDD
>>
>>51192590
REMOVE PIEROGI remove pierogi
you are worst slav. you are the slav idiot you are the slav smell. return to Siberia. to our Siberian cousins you may come our contry. you may live in the zoo….ahahahaha ,Russia we will never forgeve you. cetnik rascal FUck but fuck asshole slav stink ussr gommie filth..slav genocide best day of my life. take a bath of dead slav..ahahahahahRUSSIA WE WILL GET YOU!! do not forget Cold War .USSR we kill the gommunism , Russia return to your precious mongolia….hahahahaha idiot Russian and slav smell so bad..wow i can smell it. REMOVE PIEROGI FROM THE PREMISES. you will get caught. canada+usa+turkey+uk=kill Russia…you will ww2/ tupac alive in nato, tupac making album of nato . fast rap tupac nato . we are rich and have nukes now hahahaha ha because of tupac… you are ppoor stink slav… you live in a gulag hahahaha, you live in a yurt
tupac alive numbr one #1 in nato ….fuck the Warsaw Pact ,..FUCKk ashol Russians no good i spit in the mouth eye of ur flag and contry. 2pac aliv and real strong wizard kill all the slav farm aminal with rap magic now we the nato rule .ape of the zoo presidant Putin fukc the great satan and lay egg this egg hatch and Russia wa;s born. stupid baby form the eggn give bak our clay we will crush u lik a skull of pig. nato greattst alliance
>>
File: srebrenica-massacre.jpg (736 KB, 1180x787) Image search: [Google]
srebrenica-massacre.jpg
736 KB, 1180x787
>>51194727
>Serbia getting all the credit?
they could only remove their own blood, defenseless poor borniaks. i dont understand how could they go that brutal to their own people just because they dont believe in same religion.
>>
>>51194965
To be fair everyone hates Muslims
>>
>>51194943
Delet thisssssssss
>>
>>51194622
>600 years
When wil this meme end? Serbia was under absoulte Ottoman rule from fall of Smederevo and with it the entire Serbian Despotate in 1439 till the end of 2nd Serbian Uprising in 1817 when the Principality of Serbia was established. That's 1817-1439 = 378 years, damn it.
>>
>>51194943
REMOVE POUTINE remove poutine
you are worst anglo. you are the anglo idiot you are the anglo smell. return to britbongstam. to our american cousins you may come our contry. you may live in the zoo….ahahahaha ,limeys we will never forgeve you. cetnik rascal FUck but fuck asshole canuck stink england eh? aboot? eh?..canuck genocide best day of my life. take a bath of dead canuck..ahahahahahENLAND WE WILL GET YOU!! do not forget ww2 .uk we kill the king , canucks return to your precious eskimo hut….hahahahaha idiot canuck and limey smell so bad..wow i can smell it. REMOVE PUTINE FROM THE PREMISES. you will get caught. france+mexico+usa+niemcy=kill canada…you will ww2/ tupac alive in poland, tupac making album of poland . fast rap tupac poland. we are rich and have gold now hahahaha ha because of poland you are ppoor stink canuck… you live in a igloo hahahaha, you live in a ice hut
>>
>>51198685
rude
>>
File: 4L_IIlycpnE.jpg (216 KB, 600x800) Image search: [Google]
4L_IIlycpnE.jpg
216 KB, 600x800
>>51194965
I an serb i dont give a fuck if you kid ar a girl or a kid if you muslim turk will rape you and kill you :)

Free kurds like Putin said today in news its The end for you turkija no more biznes with rus :)
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.