[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
WW3 Thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 10
Get in here boyz

here we discuss how we will survive the post apocalyptic wasteland
>>
hype is faggot thing
>>
Australia is on the other side of the world so we're fine.
>>
File: vipermyboy.jpg (35 KB, 480x453) Image search: [Google]
vipermyboy.jpg
35 KB, 480x453
>>51183668
In 1962, a vote was held aboard a submarine, which couldn't contact the USSR, as to whether USA should be nuked. One out of three voted no.

If we can get that close to WW3 without it happening, one little fucking plane isn't going to do shit.

Screencap the following: there is a 0% chance of the end of the world happening.
>>
>>51183898
Plus, you're already a post apocalyptic wasteland.
>>
File: ayyyy.jpg (43 KB, 1024x543) Image search: [Google]
ayyyy.jpg
43 KB, 1024x543
>>51183668
>>
File: thumbsup.gif (2 MB, 500x208) Image search: [Google]
thumbsup.gif
2 MB, 500x208
>>51183929
>>
File: edgy teen catalog.jpg (353 KB, 1496x1140) Image search: [Google]
edgy teen catalog.jpg
353 KB, 1496x1140
>>
>>51183668
Argentina is on the other side of the world and too irrelevant to be involved in a large scale war.

We have food, resources and a massive territory.
I can just hide somewhere in la Patagonia and safely let the storm pass.
I won't even find out what's going on the other side of the world if I don't turn on the TV or read the news.
>>
File: Kossak.jpg (9 KB, 201x251) Image search: [Google]
Kossak.jpg
9 KB, 201x251
dont forget to keep a good surplus of vodka

is good for radiation
>>
Reminder that the end of the world will be DayZ and Metro 2033, not Fallout. Literally nothing to get excited about.
>>
File: fuckingedgy.jpg (157 KB, 638x600) Image search: [Google]
fuckingedgy.jpg
157 KB, 638x600
dont forget to dump everyones poop in the holes
>>
get a bycicle
>>
I live in the countryside, and I've watched every single Varg Vikernes video on survival, and I have over 300 planted seeds. I am ready for any type of destruction.
>>
>>51184331
silly bitch you can shove those seeds up your ass when jack shit grows in nuclear winter wonder land.

Try hacking your gay bf jamal up and cook him into meals in prepares for cannibalism.
>>
>>51184394
Rough day in the meth-ghetto? :^)
>>
>>51184450
He's right though, if climate changes it would be too cold for seeds to grow
>>
Reminder that the apocalypse will be DayZ, not Fallout.

aka, wander around looking for supplies for hours on end while bored, than get shot by someone you can't see and looted for beans
>>
File: Muh Zombie apopapyps.jpg (64 KB, 348x512) Image search: [Google]
Muh Zombie apopapyps.jpg
64 KB, 348x512
>>51184583
>reminder
>>
File: the stupid poland lel.jpg (17 KB, 250x245) Image search: [Google]
the stupid poland lel.jpg
17 KB, 250x245
>>51183668
>mfw away from all the conflict

get the sunnies out boys there will be a lot of fireworks
>>
>>51183929
rekt and kekd desu
>>
>>51184583
>implying the scrawny betas who are big shit on DayZ won't be the first to kill themselves
>>
I live in Barcelona so even if we miraculously don't end up getting wiped out we'll end up having another civil war with tanks in the Camp Nou and all that shit.
>>
southern cone is the safest place on earth in every sense right now feels_good.jpg tbqh
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 10

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.