[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Which one is the true one? I need more than retarded Polaks who
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3
File: light-planet-christian-lineage.png (12 KB, 740x305) Image search: [Google]
light-planet-christian-lineage.png
12 KB, 740x305
Which one is the true one?
I need more than retarded Polaks who comment without an explanation.
>>
>>51180328
The one that says "Early Christianity"
>>
>>51180328
Jokes aside, I guess it's Orthodoxy. Their women used to cover themselves and dress like Virgin Mary.
>>
roman catholicism obviously

orthodox is ok

everything else heresy tier
>>
It's all fine.
>>
>>51180508
>Catholshits
GTFO gel haired guinea mantlet.
>>
>>51180508
this tbqh
>>
>>51180328
What's the difference between Western and Eastern Roman Catholicism?
>>
I bet 90% of 4chan couldn't differeantitate between cathoclism and protestantism teachings in a blind test
>>
>>51180328
>Red
True christians
>Blue
Semi-true christians
>Green
Satanists, heretics, blasphemers, heathens, muslimoids
>Purple
Ok
>Yellow
Ok
>>
>>51180984
Moot point, 99.99999999% of protestants can't differentiate between a muslim prayer, jewish prayer and satanic prayer and what their priest says.

Because a mix of them is what protestants are.
>>
>>51181777
this
>>
>>51180882
leaven bread
>>
>>51180984

Protestant ""teachings"":

>Denying Christ (through the Eucharist)
>Denying the Holy Bible (by denying the deuterocanonical books, Luther calling for the burning of the Epistle of James)
>Denying the teaching of the Apostles (rejecting Tradition)
>Denying the communion of Saints
>Denying purgatory and praying for the dead
>Demonizing Mary
>Desecrating effigies of God, Jesus, Mary, Saints, and destroying biblical depictions and crucifixes
>The rapture
>Creationism
>The Earth is 6000 years old
>Anti-science
>Prosperity gospel
>Usury is OKay!
>Once saved, always saved
>Just need to say you're Christian/believe in Jesus to be saved
>Predestination (born with a silver spoon and golden crucifix going to heaven or born poor and going to hell)
>Jews are God's chosen people (free from any blemishes and we all must be subservient to them and Israel)
>Schism is actively encouraged and readily practiced
>Rejection of all theology in favor of a shallow believe whatever you want to believe nonsense
>Personal relationship with Jesus trumps all (including the bible and church) telling you everything you need to know so don't ask them preachers questions
>"Born again" virgins
>"Call no one father"
>Completely reject Jesus' incredibly clear teachings on marriage and divorce (see Matthew 19:1-12) by allowing anyone to marry and divorce
>Rejecting the millennia-old Christian teachings on abortion
>Rejecting God's plan of female mothers giving birth to human life and male priests giving birth to spiritual life (through mass and the sacraments)
>Denying any and all sacraments
>Denying the Divinity of Christ and Trinity
>Denying apostolic succession and allowing uneducated laity to preach (universal priesthood of all believers)
>Speaking gibberish and calling it tongues
>In league with the devil by wanting to rebuild a third temple for the Jews so they can bring about the end of the world and all its sufferings asap
>Referring to God or Jesus as female
>>
>>51185593
????
>>
Not a single useful post after 4 hours.
>>
>>51180328
Try reading Andrew B Mcgowan's Ancient Christian Worship and compare with the current denominations, http://www.amazon.co.uk/Ancient-Christian-Worship-Theological-Perspective/dp/0801031524
>>
Orthodox Christianity prayer tradition inspired Islamic praying tradition.
>>
>>51185996
>asking on a japanese anime website which one is the true branch of christianity when extremely devout and devoted theologians have been going at it for centuries and fucking centuries to figure out just that

what exactly do you expect to discover here, friend?
>>
File: ☧ tier.png (1 MB, 1198x2331) Image search: [Google]
☧ tier.png
1 MB, 1198x2331
>>51180328
>>
>>51180328
any church that recognizes the pope is god tier, protestantism is ok, i guess. the rest is mudslimes in denial
>>
File: petrus.jpg (354 KB, 1600x1200) Image search: [Google]
petrus.jpg
354 KB, 1600x1200
>>51180328
UPON THIS ROCK
>UPON THIS ROCK

there's a reason His Holiness Pope Benedict XVI called all other religions "gravely deficient".
>>
>>51180328

All are fine bar the greenshitters.
>>
>>51180882

>western

standard catholics

>eastern

Orthodox who accept papal primacy.
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.