[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do you guys ever look at the news from across the world and get
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: 1443051917225.jpg (6 KB, 275x277) Image search: [Google]
1443051917225.jpg
6 KB, 275x277
Do you guys ever look at the news from across the world and get sad?

People hate each other so fucking much. They kill each other constantly. Children grow up without parents for no good reason.

People don't have enough to eat. They have no education and fuck, they spread disease and have more kids who grow up with not enough to eat and no hope.

People enslave each other. People torture animals and each other. Animals are fattened with hormones in crates too small for them and are butchered without ever feeling grass under them or seeing sunlight.

I just don't know lads. I've never really had any real problems and I'm probably responsible by proxy for a lot of the problems around the world but its all just so shitty and hopeless.

I want to be an astronaut.
>>
Gay lol faggot
>>
File: 1448260738150.gif (1 MB, 234x280) Image search: [Google]
1448260738150.gif
1 MB, 234x280
>>51179792
>I'm probably responsible by proxy for a lot of the problems around the world
>implying you can be responsible by proxy
>ever
triggered
>>
>>51179818
this ţbh fæm
>>
Yes I do feel sad

About them migrating to my country
>>
>>51179792
patrick's looking creepy as fug 2bh fa.m
>>
I have no idea why my parents watch the news every night. It's only just stories of homicide and murder and other crime, and they keep watching it like it's important.
>>
No, it makes me kind of glad most of it's happening on the other side of the world and not here familia
>>
>>51179843
Nah what I mean is I buy cheap shit because its cheap despite knowing that some poor cunt probably slaved away in a sweatshop for a terrible wage for 12 hours straight.

I eat meat and eggs from animals that are treated terribly and their existence is basically pure suffering.

Maybe me buying that product is feeding that poor cunts family but if all the guys like me said nah we want to buy products from companies that pay their workers decent wages. Would that happen? Or would my boy in china be out of a job? What a hopeless shitty existence.

And the animals we eat only live at our whim since we are the alpha predator. But is living in a crate all your life living.

I'm pretty drunk and tired but it seems pretty hopeless and shitty to me and I feel a bit responsible since I'm not doing anything to make it less shitty.
>>
>>51179947
Put a French flag filter on your profile pic
Does a world of difference
>>
Yeah, a lot of things are shit, but what can you do? Evolution didn't prepare us to operate in an environment where everyone is nice to each other; it prepared us to kill, rape, and steal in the name of survival.
>>
It's not your fault, OP
>>
>>51179947
Livestock aren't capable of feeling emotion other than fear and basic instincts, it's our fundamentally limited perspective of the world that makes us assume otherwise
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.