[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>"Who comes to America, speaks English" t. Melanija
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: Melania_Trump_2011.jpg (594 KB, 1691x2536) Image search: [Google]
Melania_Trump_2011.jpg
594 KB, 1691x2536
>"Who comes to America, speaks English"

t. Melanija Knavs-Trump, asked why she didn't teach her son Slovenian

SLOVENIJA KEKED
>>
why are you lying?
>>
being bilingual is anti-american
>>
she looks so artificial
>>
>>51161034
This. Slovenian music already sounds Mexican, and the last thing that Great Country needs is more Mexicans, be they Latino or Slavic.
>>
Why cheat your kid out of a free extra language? They are going to learn the language of the new country almost guaranteed no matter what you do.
>>
>>51161198
slovenia is not a real country
slovenes are not real people
>>
>>51161248
hello friend
keep watching the borders please

>>51161535
fuck off
>>
>>51160136
My dad did this to me, never taught me his mother tongue. I find if one parent is an immigrant they usually don't teach the kids their language, on average it's parents that are both immigrants or with the same backgrounds.
>>
She's a dumb whore without education that happens to be pretty and is married to a billionaire, of course she's going to agree with everything in his favor.
>>
File: slovenia blocked by marios cock.jpg (273 KB, 2000x1863) Image search: [Google]
slovenia blocked by marios cock.jpg
273 KB, 2000x1863
>>51161198
>she looks so artificial
>>51161535
>slovenia is not a real country
>slovenes are not real people

THIS
H
I
S
>>
>Slovenia
No such thing.
>>
>>51166544
You thieving, racketeering, carjacking Catholic Russian, the world would be better off if Poles didn't exist.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.