[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How many people do you know that own guns?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 4
How many people do you know that own guns?
>>
>>51134908
Well I'm a militaryfag so pretty much everyone that I know
>>
My father owned a revolver
My grandpa too, a pistol
>>
>>51134908
some bloke on a farm who has a .22. i'm not even sure that counts.

also
>portugun
>>
>>51135232
t.
>>
>dat portugal
Crazy stuff right there. They white big time
>>
One, a friend of mine owns a few illegal guns
>>
Everyone older than 30
>>
>>51134908

My dad, my brother and 2 of my friends.
>>
>gun ownership is bad
islamic communist detected
>>
One of my closest friends who I boarded with in high school came from a rural property out near Mudgee in rural NSW. His family owned a lot of guns, but that's about it.
>>
all men on my fathers side of the family as they all served in the swiss army and must keep their guns at home.
also my auto shop teacher and a couple friends.
>>
File: 1448165951567.png (177 KB, 594x575) Image search: [Google]
1448165951567.png
177 KB, 594x575
>>51134908
>portugun
>>
>>51134908
Outside of my family and myself, fairly much no one except some other ex-service types.
>>
Well, my relatives hunt boars and ducks.
>>
File: 1448259415330.png (538 KB, 2754x1397) Image search: [Google]
1448259415330.png
538 KB, 2754x1397
>>51134908
Why the fuck would you post a map like that? Here is the real one
>>
Two friends, the rest are too poor/not interested enough to own them
My father, his brother, their father, his father and I don't really know the rest of my family so I wouldn't know.
The father and mother of my sister's fiance, my sister's fiance's friend, my sister's fiance's grandmother and grandfather.
I'm not even from a rural area, I literally live in the ghetto of a shitty city.
>>
i dunno i dont talk about guns with people, id assume like 50-75% of guys though
>>
zero tbqh
>>
>>51134908
>syria
> <5

wtf...
>>
>>51134908
>Guntugal
>>
not a single person
>>
>>51134908
everyone i know
>>
>>51134908
None
>>
loads
they are hunters and my dad who is an ex soldier

no they arent "gun enthusiats"
no they go to "recreational shooting"
no they dont boast about their gun
no they arent gunfags
just ppl who work with guns
>>
>>51134908
0 because no one from my circle likes hunting and I don't live in a violent shithole for anyone to feel so threatened to actually need one.
>>
>>51134908
>Syria
>Less than 5

Pick one
>>
Too many to count, starting by myself. Both of my brothers in law went through the paperwork and bought guns of their own after coming with me to the range several times.

The fathers of at least two classmates of my son own guns.

One of my high school buddies too, his dad's a collector so they have a shitload of steel, lead and gunpowder.

Several of my relatives who live in rural areas (guns are just another tool in the countryside where the closest supermarket is too far away, as well as the nearest policeman in a country ridden with delinquency).

Then there are my range buddies, I don't mention them because I know them but because you might know them and never realize they have guns: they are doctors, factory workers, car mechanics, dentists, teachers, IT nerds, engineers, carpenters, office clerks, etc. Gun owners are regular ordinary everyday next-door people.
>>
>>51134908
A lot of people. Very common in my area.
>>
>>51134908
Aside from me and a cousin, nobody else.

Not counting here friends from the Police.
>>
>>51134908
my mate's dad is ex military and has heaps of guns, plus cool shit like infrared goggles, military strength lasers etc.
>>
SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED

t. Alberto Barbosa
>>
>>51141022
>infrared goggles
Fuck. My father wanted one for christimas but they are banned in hueland.

Most we can get here is IR cameras :(
>>
File: 1447043239038.png (1 MB, 1687x1553) Image search: [Google]
1447043239038.png
1 MB, 1687x1553
>>51134908
>>
My dad used to have 2 guns but he doesn't shoot any more, I know a few others with guns
>>
None that I know of.

...I don't know any people.
>>
>>51134908
none
>>
Morher, grandfather, several friends, coworkers, myself. I'm sure plenty more who I don't know about.

>tfw your father is a city-dwelling Jew and never touched a gun till you took him shooting.
Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.