[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do you pronounce his name in your language?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
File: IMG_20151123_163632.jpg (48 KB, 718x404) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20151123_163632.jpg
48 KB, 718x404
How do you pronounce his name in your language?
>>
puc dat bich.
>>
bih fu da
>>
HO LEE PHUC
>>
>>51134718
the way it's written you piece of shit special snowflake anglos
>>
>>51135702
Tis
>>
beech pjoock dat
>>
Foosh dat beach
>>
>>51135702
>>51136195
No, it's Poo Dah Bick
>>
>>51134718
>Lived most his life in Oz
>integrated and productive
>Didn't bother to change name or add in a generic English first name
Seriously how fucking hard is it for you gooks and chinks to add an English name or to start a new life with your own unique identity? And yet you chinks bitch and whine about how triggered you are when others butcher the pronunciation of your name.
>>
File: name-2-752x501.jpg (71 KB, 752x501) Image search: [Google]
name-2-752x501.jpg
71 KB, 752x501
>his country doesn't allow meme names
>>
>>51138099
I heard changing names in Sweden is extremely easy as long as you're changing it to something that you've used as (nicknames, westernized foreign names) or if you're changing your last name to a rare Swedish family name that is due to go extinct.
>>
>>51138191
Former yes

Latter no
Sure you did not mix it up with the opposite? Noble family names (even lowborn) you are not allowed to change to

You aren't even allowed some non-noble parts like putting "van" and "de" between your names, even though these are just common pleb names in countries like NL and Germany
>>
>>51138191
>or if you're changing your last name to a rare Swedish family name that is due to go extinct.
Oh

Unless you meant an old family name in YOUR family

Yeah, they won't deny you that. Some people fought over their right to pick up old noble names that way even ("but muh distance heritage" *shows far-fetched lineage trees*)
>>
>>51134718
NAW FUCK DAT BITCH
>>
bichi fuku datto
>>
File: namechange.jpg (92 KB, 491x619) Image search: [Google]
namechange.jpg
92 KB, 491x619
>>51138301
Considering the low number of population in Sweden I'm sure everyone all have unique last names or so.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.