[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Halp! I was banned on /pol/ so I turn to you. So my maternal
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1
File: 4b6.jpg (8 KB, 400x343) Image search: [Google]
4b6.jpg
8 KB, 400x343
Halp! I was banned on /pol/ so I turn to you.

So my maternal grandmother told me a few weeks ago, that she is Jewish.
She kept it a secret so I would grow up without hatred towards my home country.
But since she's now very old and probably won't live very long from now on she told me.

This means I'm technically a Jew.

What do?
>>
>>51098130
Most of Germans have some Jew or Slav blood
don't worry
>>
ein held
>>
>>51098130
follow your board's rules and gas yourself
>>
>>51098130

Godspeed sherman

http://www.jewishagency.org/aliyah/program/8651
>>
>>51098130
I have some jewish blood on my mother's side and she's really butthurt about antisemitism and the holocaust
>>
>>51098130
Do nothing, the "jewishness pass from the mother" concept is a silly jewish concept. You can be 1/64th genetically jew but still be considered a full blown jew for jews.

This concept is a cûck concept, a concept invented by a submissive people, prone to get under the authority of anoher people, that's the only way they found to survive as a people. Real people know that you are what your father is, the male leads, he gives the lastname, etc... the male line is what counts.
>>
>stormweenie finds out he's a jew
it's like a sitcom
>>
>>51098130
geh ins gas uezs
>>
>>51098130
Reminds me of a stormfront poster discovering that he had jewish blood, all the other members turned on him and said it'd be better if he could kill himself or at least not make any children to save the white race. :3
>>
Simply reject your Jewish heritage.

>Don't consider yourself a Jew
>Never tell anyone you're a Jew
>Keep the same beliefs you had about Jews before you found out your grandmother was one

If you do these three things, you simply won't be a Jew.
>>
>>51098298
It's like pottery
>>
>>51098278
>ashkenazi jews have paternal genetic lineages mainly deriving from the middle east (ancient Israel) and maternal ones mainly from europe

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Genetic_studies_of_Jewish_origins

>tfw jewish men culturally enriched euro christian goy women and created a hybrid race which went on to become the most influent one in history despite it's small size
lmao
>>
>>51098216
This, now you can have an alt citizenship when shit hits the fan
Furthermore now you can always shittalk mudslimes in public, and when someone has an issue with that, simply pull the J card
Maybe even apply for gorillionbux
It's like winning the lottery
>>
>>51098380
Once again the inferior jew needing european genes to thrive and european civilization to thrive on.

Really an inferior people. Imagine if jews only had abos to leech off.
>>
>>51098425

I can definitely see the appeal its like in France when everybody was saying je'suis Charlie after the Prophet Muhammad sketches but a holocaust comic would have thrown the makers in jail, Jewish people get a lot of sympathy in Europe.

Plus Jewish people basically get a free holiday to a beach country with an amazing clubbing and club scene.

Being Jewish has its benefits
>>
>>51098130
post boiclyt
>>
Celebrate the fact that you belong to the masterrace.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.