[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>sitting at work >suddenly think of a really funny, witty
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
File: 1430749969576.jpg (26 KB, 448x545) Image search: [Google]
1430749969576.jpg
26 KB, 448x545
>sitting at work
>suddenly think of a really funny, witty thread to make on /int/
>can't stop think about it, my productivity goes down
>eventually my shift is over
>run back home as fast as I can
>need a shit but there's no time for that
>turn on my computer and load up /int/
>my bowels explode as I press the "Post" button
>spend the next 20 minutes cleaning shit out of my carpet
>refresh my thread
>no replies

Why do you do this to me? Are you purposefully ignoring my threads? I'm probably the best poster on /int/, I put fresh, new twists on classic memes as well as coming up with witty banter. But none of you appreciate me.
>>
>>51096684
t. Carpetbomber
>>
>>51096684
>not being able to post while at work
harhar
>>
>LITERALLY shitost
>>
The insects feast upon my genitalia. A thousand black locusts bring me to climax one last time.
>>
File: 1429705552668.jpg (27 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
1429705552668.jpg
27 KB, 200x200
>>51096909
>>
>>51096684
>I'm probably the best poster on /int/

Yeah nah get fucked. Throughout the day I store my shitpost ideas in a notepad in my phone, then go through a process of elimination when I get home. Then I calculate what timezone is best to target the specific demographic I want, and set an alarm to post the idea in that time.

If you see a Australian made shitpost thread targeting a particular country with 200+ replies there's a 50% chance it's me.
>>
>>51097122
I pretty much do that to. Sometimes I'll wait months and wait until a specific day to unload my shitpost.
>>
I'm more of a fire-and-forget type of person.

I shitpost constantly at work (making sure to disconnect from the employee network and connect to the guest network) and am thrilled to often find my threads still active when I get home
>>
File: 1446526721126.png (12 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
1446526721126.png
12 KB, 640x640
>>51096684
>actually looking forward to posting on /int/
Autism. Here's your reply.
>>
>Be british
>have a grumpy shitpost dumpy
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.