[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Which one of these two communists would you rather have lead
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 74
Thread images: 10
File: bernie-putin-2.jpg (78 KB, 1148x510) Image search: [Google]
bernie-putin-2.jpg
78 KB, 1148x510
Which one of these two communists would you rather have lead your country?
>>
>>51084790
One is a social democrat, the other is a fascist, but at least neither is Danish
>>
>>51084790
whoever gives me the most free stuff
>>
>>51084790
putin tbqh, he is based
>>
>>51084840
lmaooooo
>>
Putin yes
>>
>>51084790
Who's that on the left?
>>
>>51085491
that's vladimir putin
>>
File: putg.gif (1 MB, 200x190) Image search: [Google]
putg.gif
1 MB, 200x190
The one that isn't a weak beta
>>
>>51084790
Putin's a free marketeer So I'll pick him
>>
>>51084840
word
>>
>>51085471
>choosing between week sauce socdems and imperialists when you have your own glorious people's government
>>
Who's the left?
>>
File: Trump Trash.png (495 KB, 780x780) Image search: [Google]
Trump Trash.png
495 KB, 780x780
>>51085571
you mean trump?
>>
>>51084790
None. We need fresh blood now. I for one am not afraid of liberals because Putin already did everything they want in the US. It can only become better from this point.

>>51084840
>the other is a fascist
Is Bernie a faschist? Tell me about him.
>>
>>51085633
>It can only become better from this point.
hehehe...
>>
>>51085633
Is Volodya a social democrat? Tell me about him!
>>
>>51085618
Do you think he is confident enough? Trump acts very patriotic but how good is he when it comes to A LOT of problems a big nation's leader faces literally every day? I don't have any opinion here, just asking.

>>51085693
He's banging a Tatar girl and forced media to push multiculti like it's some kinda race. If he's a fascist, Argentina is white for sure.
I'm being serious about Bernie though, only things I heard of him: he fought for minorities rights and he want to spend more American taxmoney on healthcare, education and other social services.
>>
>>51085760
I just want him to nuke stuff so I can have stuff to joke about on 4chan
>>
>>51085760
He was in all the hearings after the 2008 shitfest and hates the federal reserve

I dont think that the next us president will have any power be it whoever
>>
>>51085571
Yes but with a glorious imperialist leader combined with a glorious people's government we will finally be prepared to destroy China
>>
>>51085783
Good point.

>>51085809
>I dont think that the next us president will have any power
Explain.
>>
P U T I N
U
T
I
N
>>
>>51085760
>Putin
Hmmm, I don't see how your second statement follows from your first

>Bernie
His platform is more about reapportioning taxes than spending the tax money
>>
File: 1444006119164.jpg (79 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
1444006119164.jpg
79 KB, 600x600
>>51085920
>DUDE FREE SHIT FOR EVERYONE LMAO REFUGEES DUDE
>not spending tax money
>>
>>51085945
Doesn't Putin support that, too? Or did I vote for Putin for nothing?
>>
>>51085864
Explain what?

If the federal reserve raises interest rates the US economy blows up and by extension the rest of the world since the reserve currency is dollars

>Do what we tell you or say goodbye to your term and they are going to blame you not us

Then they also have the black racial movements they can't do shit against because it would be racists which will use the refugees as bait if they need too ,etc

and ISIS itself , the next guy is going to have to resolve all the internal conflcits obama is going to create

and TPP which will pass

The next president is fucked
>>
>>51084790
How is Putin a communist? He implemented a 13% flat-tax and in principle Russia's commerce laws are more business-friendly than in most western countries (though this is hurt by corruption at the local level of government, but I think this is a Russian cultural issue more than anything else).

Unless you are referring to the videos where he reminisces about the Soviet Union, but this is because he yearns for Russia to have the same geopolitical position the Soviet Union had, not fondness of the Soviet system itself (which suppressed the Russian culture and identity).
>>
>>51084790
Putin.

Our domestic situation would be quite shit, but internationally we would completely dominate the world.
>>
>>51085983
>>51085983
>Our domestic situation would be quite shit, but internationally we would completely dominate the world.

You are already in that position dude
>>
>>51085977
>If the federal reserve raises interest rates the US economy blows up

This sort of understanding of economics is why your country lurches from one crisis to another
>>
>>51086046
How am i wrong?

Whoever runs your country is waiting for the refugee crisis to mingle and then crash your economy which is going to fuck up the rest of the world
>>
>>51085920
>I don't see how your second statement follows from your first
It's not the sole factor but having sex with a person who was raised in a Muslim family and was Muslim half of her life definitely influenced his ethnical policy for the country.

>>51085977
What if one can solve most of the problems?

>>51085983
>we would completely dominate
How can you do it even more? Making us your white slaves?
>>
>>51086085
the US has 41 million immigrants (2010 census)
approx 1 million of those immigrants become naturalized citizens each year

The "syrian refugee' rhetoric flying around the media right now is political posturing
>>
>>51084840
This.
>>
>>51085491
the next American president
>>
does Bernie actually have a chance of being nominated to run for the Democrats?
>>
What is Bernie's stand on immigration?
>>
>>51086262
As far as I can tell, it's fairly evenly split between him and Hillary.
>>
>>51086262
No.

Shillary is going to win anyway. You can bet your dick on it
>>
Bernie
>Old
>Clearly butthurt in pic
>Jewish
>wears glasses, is a nerd
>dresses in a shitty white suit
>pulling his sleeves back
>Pointing in the air
Putin
>Young
>Not upset, remains cool and calm
>Goyim
>Doesn't wear glasses, is not a nerd.
>Dresses in a cool multicolored suit
>Not pulling his sleeves back
>Pointing directly at you
>>
>>51086293
don't reply to my posts, ever, canadian shit.
>>
>>51086217
Im not talking just about only your country, im talking about every country that took them in.

Everything is part of a grand scheme that will end up with the UN gaining actual power, the destruction of nations and Bretton Woods 2.0

A lot of things that happened in my country are happening in yours and Europe and they are the exact same so im sure the successive crises are not coincidence
>>
>>51086316
Woah what the fuck is your problem, buddy?
>>
>>51086165
How does tolerance for a particular ethnic group relate to his overall political stance? Fascism as a political ideology doesn't require a racial bias.

On a slightly different subject, do Russia's Muslims regard their Putin's policy as championing Shia/Aluwite groups?
>>
>>51086316
don't make fun of our hat
>>
>>51086290
Unfortunately, it's 75/25.

Clinton is much more popular among key Democratic groups - wealthy white women and Black voters.
>>
>>51086343
didnt get my canadian working holiday visa in time
>>
>>51086293
You are quite right
>>
>>51086262
Do you think Wall Street is going to let that happen?

That's your answer.

>>51086165
We really aren't nearly as dominant as we used to be 1990-2010.
Before Crimea, the US was losing a lot of relevance in Europe. We were pulling out troops, shutting bases, being criticized for Syria, and Obama's popularity was destroyed by the NSA spying scandal.
Crimea was a turning point in political opinion because Western media is good at hating on Russia. But we are still weaker in Europe than we were in 1995 with Kosovo or 2003 with Iraq. Nowadays NATO is at its weakest relative to its past.
Putin gave it some life.
>>
>>51086316
Rude.
>>
>>51086356
>and Black voters.

It's a shame that they're not going bother voting for an old white woman though
>>
>>51086363
Sorry bud.

Where were you going to go?
>>
>>51086296
>Goyim
>>
File: LeninFacepalm.jpg (35 KB, 600x395) Image search: [Google]
LeninFacepalm.jpg
35 KB, 600x395
>>51084840
I love how Russia is so up it's own arse with Soviet Nostalgia while it's basically in all ways a Fascist country now.

I mean Assad literally is a Fascist and doesn't hide it, he literally has said his regime is Fascist, yet Russia is all up his arse.

In Ukraine, you have Russian rebels who are attacking Jews, call themselves the "Orthodox army" and are killing homosexuals, while calling the Ukrainians Fascists. One of the popular Russian rebels killed recently was literally a Neo-Nazi from a Neo-Nazi group.
(That said, both Ukraine and Russia are filled with Fascists at all levels)

All the fucks in the Russian Government today would be executed as dirty Fascists if the USSR still existed and yet they invoke the glory of the Soviet people to justify their aggression. It's disgusting.
>>
>>51086285
He flip-flops constantly on the issue, but his senate record indicates he is pro-immigration. He is an old-school liberal, so he realizes mass-immigration will only compound income disparity, but he has to appeal to his base of upper-middle class college kids (who are pro-immigration as a result of being isolated from its adverse effects).

His current stance is; "Give citizenship to the illegals currently in the country, but start restricting immigration."
>>
>>51086392
vancoober to become a ski bum
>>
>>51086434
>He flip-flops constantly on the issue

Beg pardon? If Bernie has one virtue its consistency.
>>
>>51086481
I thought his virtue was free stuff
>>
File: 1446292468790.png (174 KB, 588x381) Image search: [Google]
1446292468790.png
174 KB, 588x381
>2012+3
>implying either regime isn't lead solely through "special interest groups"

Putin does have a slight head start with the whole cult of personality thing

Bernie mumbles in Yiddish about wealth inequality while espousing good intentions™ consequently lost in the ocean of people talking over him
>>
>>51086500
Nah, free stuff is what guys like Trump, Carson, Cruz, and Rubio are delivering... they promise actions without consequences
>>
>>51086415
It's Russian Fascists versus Ukrainian fascists. But at least Russia's economy didn't drop 15% in one year. Ukrainians are fleeing Ukraine in droves.

Also proofs that the Russians let neo-nazi groups into LDR. Or that they randomly kill homosexuals.
Because Nazism and Nazi symbols are banned like hell in Russia. And rule of law applies to homosexuals, even in the LDR.

The Soviet government was fascist in a sense as well.
>>
File: Haruhi Shrugging.jpg (10 KB, 236x214) Image search: [Google]
Haruhi Shrugging.jpg
10 KB, 236x214
>>51086714
don't they all?
>>
>>51084790
Not that my opinion matters as someone who won't ever be able to vote for any of these two, but obviously Sanders if I'm going to reply in an unironic non-meme fashion.

But Sanders also kinda lost my respect when he let his speech get hijacked by those crazy Black Lives Matter people.
It was the most beta display I have ever seen from a politican....
>>
File: 1424222721174.jpg (25 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
1424222721174.jpg
25 KB, 500x375
>>51086761
>It's Russian Fascists versus Ukrainian fascists

Yeah, fuck those Ukrainian fascists fighting for their rightful territory taken by foreign backed terrorists
>>
>>51086881
>rightful territory
Using absolute terms like this is stupid.

Judging by your flag, I am going to guess you are Ukrainian diaspora, so this is probably futile, but how in anyway is the Donbass your rightful territory? Because arbitrary lines with no regard for what ethnic and religious groups live there? A large portion of the population in that region do not see themselves as Ukrainian, otherwise there would be no revolt (or need for Russian intervention).
>>
>>51086999
If the Russians wanted that land, then they shouldn't have handed it over to one of their occupied republics.
>>
>>51085633

I know your government is watching you. They will execute you if you badmouth Putin. We know what you're really thinking.

You're among friends. Don't worry.
>>
>>51087034
>Russians
In regards to Crimea, it was handed over to Ukrainian administration by a Russian with Ukrainian roots--the Russians there had no say in the governance of the province.

In regards to Donbass, the the current borders of Ukraine do not reflect the demography of the region. Soviet administration did not change the borders of the region to account for the demographic shift that occurred throughout the 20th-century. As a result, the inhabitants of the region suffered.

This is not about, "Russians wanting land". This is about Russians within Ukraine, and Ukrainians alienated by the current government (ie, Orthodox Ukrainians living in regions close to Russia), wanting self-determination.
>>
>>51085945
JUST C U C K MY SHIT UP F A M
>>
>>51086352
>Fascism as a political ideology doesn't require a racial bias.
I forgot it has another meaning in Russia, here fascism is nazism or racism. I know there's an academic concept of fascism wich is correct but it just doesn't work here because for people facism = that aryan thing Germans had. Anyways, Putin hasn't any any relations with this. I'm not a fan of this man but it's just stupid if not a banter.
>>
>>51086415
Word
>>
>>51086398
>that look
"oh god I can't believe you did this"
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kr3qMORtM5M

isn't it obvious?
Thread replies: 74
Thread images: 10

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.