[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
san francisco
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3
File: san-franc.jpg (318 KB, 1600x900) Image search: [Google]
san-franc.jpg
318 KB, 1600x900
Can the faggots of san francisco tell me what its like there?
Im moving there for a few years cus im going to berkely.
What is the job market like for college students? How are the people? Whats the housing market like? Which suburb has the least faggots?
>>
Fuck off we're full
>>
>>51082268
How did you get in? I thought you had to be smart to get into Berkley
>>
>>51082268
You'll fit right in.
Faggot.
>>
>>51082268
How do you know years in advance that you're going to one of the most selective schools in the world

In any event at Berkeley you're about an hour out of SF by train
>>
You won't be living in San Francisco if you're going to Berkeley, you'll be across the bay.
>>
File: 2015-11-20_22-54-11.png (303 KB, 401x559) Image search: [Google]
2015-11-20_22-54-11.png
303 KB, 401x559
>asks about SF
>says he's going to Berkeley
>>
>>51082318
Sport
>>
>>51083073
Are you going to be a punter or something

Hopefully you don't embarrass your country like UM's punter did
>>
>>51083032
Ill be living in sf, i have senpai that live there and Berkeley is close enough
>>51082897
Im going next year, i play tennisu and they gave me a partial ride through.
>>
>>51083140
I live a bit north of SF in Marin County (Paradise Cay to be specific)

SF is kind of a paradox right now because there's a fuckload of rich people but also a fair amount of poor people (if you took SF as its own country probably would be top 5 globally in income inequality right now)

Hope you have fun at Berkeley
>>
>>51083140
Berkeley is an OK tennis school but not really that good right now. That said, it gives you a great opportunity to perform well and turn the school around. Good luck
>>
>>51082268
berkely is full of asians, which is next to oakland and richmond which is full of black and other minotities
>>
>>51082268
> Im moving there for a few years cus im going to berkely.
Then you're not moving to San Francisco
>>
>>51082897
> In any event at Berkeley you're about an hour out of SF by train
It's 22 minutes total from Downtown Berkeley Station to Embarcadero Station (nearest SF station) and 36 minutes total from Downtown Berkeley Station to Balboa Park Station (further SF station).
>>
>>51083572
Why does Google Maps say 52 minutes then senpai
>>
>>51083636
Not him, but during the weekend there's no direct Berkeley-SF train, so the transfer is probably adding to the trip time.
>>
>>51083636
see
>>51083689

>>51083689
You're exactly right.
>>
>>51083689
That makes sense

I should probably not answer questions about SF when I live in Alabama kek
>>
>>51083348
Im honestly not even that good, they were just the best school that would offer me anything. I was supposed to be there last season but they dropped me last minute, so im going this year now.
>>
lots of chinks you will feel right at home
great weather, not to cold not to hot
GOAT sporting teams
Dat sourdough bread
amazing restaurants
fags everywhere.
>What is the job market like for college students?
we are literary drowning in jobs, upside of the on demand economy, downside?
2000$ for a studio, fags are everywhere no running way from them.
>>
I went there once, a few years back. As I was getting on the BART, a man in leathers dropped trow and took a shit on the platform. People didn't even recoil, they all acted like it was normal.
>>
>>51084135
man people have gay sex on the streets during that one fair

if you got caught doing that here in Alabama, you'd probably get shot
>>
>>51084135
Tymp go back to [r9k]
>>
>>51084122
Well i am a fag, so im repusled by the idea of lots of casual sex. Are all the fags flamers though? Idk i could deal with hundreds of liberal flamers.
>>
File: loljake.jpg (11 KB, 218x265) Image search: [Google]
loljake.jpg
11 KB, 218x265
>>51084122
>lots of chinks you will feel right at home
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.