[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/mixed/
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3
File: wants.jpg (57 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
wants.jpg
57 KB, 500x375
Men and women prefer partners from other countries if given the choice.
>>
Who the fuck is PT? I've never known Spanish women to be particularly popular either.
>>
>>51065868
>Who the fuck is PT
We wuz kangz n shiet
>>
>>51065720
Everyone hopes people aren't as degenerate as the ones they see in their own country
>>
File: 1439648178265.png (3 MB, 1832x1754) Image search: [Google]
1439648178265.png
3 MB, 1832x1754
>French women want British men
>>
>>51066016
They like Arabs and nig nogs, m8

...COINCIDENCE ? :DDDDDDDDD
>>
>>51065720
what's with the spanish women?
>>
>>51066064
Not that many arabs here desu unless you count pakis and bangladeshis as arabs.

Nignogs are confined to cities mostly.

Actually I don't know if I've ever seen a mixed couple, not for years anyway.
>>
>>51066125
>confined to cities
Only cities matter you dumb yokel
>>
>>51066125
Pakis are izlamico poo-in-the-loos ?
>>
exotic = attractive
>>
>>51066165
In the UK cities and large towns are containment zones for poor people and immigrants with a rich centre.

I presume it goes back to the industrial revolution desu
>>51066182
Pakis are Pakistanis m8, not difficult to work out.
>>
>>51066064
>>51066016
Given the choice French women are all shallow as fuck koreaboos.
>>
pretty accurate, we prefer italians qts that in the end are the same as ours, but with the plus of being exotic
>>
>>51066393
>all
>>
>post on /pol/
>post results
>>
>>51065720
Everyone knows ES means JapanESe girl.
>>
Given the choice?
People DO have the choice, and yet most people don't do this.
>>
>>51066233
>containment zones for poor people and immigrants with a rich centre.

Not in most small and mid-sized cities Tbh
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.