[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>wake up >world is now this Inform us of your actions
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 5
File: Newworld.png (147 KB, 1024x570) Image search: [Google]
Newworld.png
147 KB, 1024x570
>wake up
>world is now this
Inform us of your actions
>>
>>51062337
I live in the Confederate states of America.
>>
File: nice.jpg (24 KB, 600x606) Image search: [Google]
nice.jpg
24 KB, 600x606
>live on west coast in native country
>eat fried dough and go swimming and fishing while the rest of the world burns
>>
Bant' the Caliphate :^)
>>
Feels good be a native
>>
>>51062337

I'd take my hunting rifle and shoot however many Russian occupiers I can before they get me.
>>
>>51062337
what is a lupu
>>
>>51062337
>CSA
Live a good life on my land with my family and buy a harem of qt slaves to service my wife and I simultaneously
>>
>>51062490
Say it out loud
>>
>>51062337
>portugone
>>
>>51062467
Why you hate russians? We love u
>>
again with Russia holy shit
>>
>>51063272
again with Turkey holy shit
>>
>>51062337
they give 1\4 of world to these idiots again
>>
File: 617.jpg (50 KB, 960x404) Image search: [Google]
617.jpg
50 KB, 960x404
TURAN TURAN TURAN TURAN
>>
>>51062337
>hide myself in the forest
>start/join a guerilla movement
>>
>>51063839
>>51063272
>>51062467
Why don't you like Russia? It's a nice country.
>>
>>51063926
no
>>
>>51064241
turan when
>>
File: image.jpg (69 KB, 460x923) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
69 KB, 460x923
>>51062337
>tfw I'm actually Native American and this map gives me a metric shit ton of land.
>>
>>51064307
lets wait until that big superpower faggots will fight with each other
and then WE WILL RISE
>>
>>51063926
It's really hard to love Russia if all our relations in history consist of killing each other.

Also, it's not about not liking Russia. It's about freedom and independence.

You're an amerifag. You out of all people should understand what freedom means.
>>
Je déjà parle un peu français, donc je crois que je vais être bien
>>
>>51064724
We really only understand freedom within our close-minded view of the world and what the media reports on desu.

Sorry

Really wish I made this up.
>>
>>51064793
Good french 10/10

Now learn arabic, it's all we speak here anyway
>>
>>51064724
I know what freedom means, but it's such a foreign concept to Europe that you're better off not caring about it. Not to mention Russia is strong and would help protect you against booli.
>>
I move to france
>>
>>51064959
>booli
wtf is that?
Also, Russian protection would come with a price. They will try to destory our culture and language. Some Russian politician literally told that if they re-occupy baltics, they will destroy us.

>but it's such a foreign concept to Europe that you're better off not caring about it
I know my country was occupied for a long time. But the way it works is that if something is really hard to get, you will start wanting it even more. Like if you get used to freedom, you really can't appreciate it as much as someone, who has been deprived of it for a long time.
>>
>>51062402
>>eat fried dough
you wouldn't be doing that though. fry bread isn't some ancient native tradition, injuns have only been doing it since they were put on the reservations. federal government promised to provide them food in exchange for their land. fed gov decide to give them cheapo surplus military food, mainly ingredients for bread and lots of butter. navajo started making fry bread like a hundred years ago and then it spread to other reservations. no reservation sytem = no fry bread
>>
>>51065313
Don't
>>
>>51062337
>Kingdom of God a.k.a. Serbia
>CSA
Fucking beautiful. I'll just continue my life as usual but be way happier and richer than normal.
>>
>>51062337
meh, could've been worse.
>>
sacre bleu or something, is this how you write it?
as you can see i wouldnt survive for long
>>
>>51062337
100% top meme
>>
>>51067010
sacrebleu, yep
>>
cyka blyat
>>
>>51064724
Freedom to us just means breaking away from some country.

We'll get to the politics and shit later
Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.