[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Ask a german working at a youth centre for refugees anything.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 2
File: 1447793220884.jpg (111 KB, 745x629) Image search: [Google]
1447793220884.jpg
111 KB, 745x629
Ask a german working at a youth centre for refugees anything. Limit your memeing tho
>>
why
>>
How many of them tried suicide bombing? Has one of them given you a copy of the Quran? Did you get called a filthy western infidel yet?
>>
>>51059834
What do you think about refugees? Also
>Limit your memeing tho
where do you think you are?
>>
Post proofs
>>
>>51059834
Did you give them the dick?
>>
>>51059952
Yes, where are the proofs?
>>
>>51059929
Mixed feelings. I work with afghans and afghans are for the most legutimate refugees. Children,teenagers and old people are generally ok. But young adults can be quite dangerous especially syrians since you dont know which side they support
>>
>>51059870
Shitton of money and i need experience for my study
>>51059884
Nice memes but nothing like that happened where i work.
>>
>>51059952
>>51059988
How can i proof that? I only work there since 3 weeks
>>
>>51060175
*most part

I also failed to mention that im currently working with two afghan boys
>>
>>51059834
How is the everyday life there?
What do refugees do?
>>
Are they religious?
Were there problems with their behaviour?
You'd rather let 15 milions syrian refugees or 15 milion Poles enter your country?
>>
are they misbehaving or generally a disruption?
>>
can I come visit?
t. syrian
>>
>>51060407
>everyday
I go with them out swimming or taking a stroll. They also take cooking courses stuff like that. I help them with attending doctors or taking the bus. But most importantly they must learn german and soon i will get instructions how to teach them german. Or atleast the basics.
>what do refugees do
Learning, reading, playing around or talking. Just normal stuff.
>>
File: 1447603834346.jpg (134 KB, 451x564) Image search: [Google]
1447603834346.jpg
134 KB, 451x564
when are you going to shoot up the place?
>>
>>51060315
Who fucked who?
What do you have to do with them? Tell them "le ebrythin is goin 2be ok"?
>>
>>51060577
That's cool, what do they read?
>>
Are you a grill?
>>
Why you people hate spaniards but love the other moors?
>>
ignore the retards ITT

how many of them are actually thankful you take care of them
i saw quite a few occasions migrants putting up the smug smile and saying they flee from terror and demand welfare for their suffering

this is gypsy behaviour and boils my blood
confirm/deny
>>
Do they really complain about everything, or is it just some spoiled manchilds doing that?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Td3VNr7ZJvs
>>
>>51060464
>are they religious
I work with teenagers who generally arent realy religious at all. The two afghan boys im working with,amir and eslam, arent really religious too. Eslam only attented a quran school back in afghanistan. Ive never asked him directly but he gave me some hints that he really dislikes islam. Amir grew up in iran and finished with a normal school there. He wants to be a dentist and dont give a fuck about religion afaik. They even asked me if their chances would increase if the would convert to christianity

>problems with their behaviour
Not at all they have no problem living here and dont cause any trouble at all. But again i can just speak for the youth

15 million poles vs 15 millions syrians

While poles arent in danger syrians can be quite dangerous cuz you dont know who they support. But 15 million is to much either way
>>
>>51060675
>tell them everything is going to be ok
Im not a girl
>>
>>51060776
Well i didnt asked them this that way yet but they didnt demand too much atleast and they certainly dont want to live on welfare. The afghans im working with are ok. Eslam just wants to work as something which gives him alot of money. And amir even wants to be a dentist so they do have aspirations to work. But again i cant speak for everyone.
>>
>>51060724
See>>51061010
>>
>>51059834
What is the ratio of men, women and children?
>>
>>51059834
Do they clean their toilets or they just go designating around?
>>
>>51061917
No idea desu i havent seen enough yet to tell you something about that
>>
How fast do you solo G-rank Teostra?
>>
>>51062491
Im not g rank yet struggling with ukanlos
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.