[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why do Americans are obsessed with Europe and why do they hate
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: 1447132240154.png (12 KB, 431x600) Image search: [Google]
1447132240154.png
12 KB, 431x600
Why do Americans are obsessed with Europe and why do they hate us so much?
>>
We don't hate you
>>
>>51052487
>why do americans are

>Eurostupids
>>
They are jealous of our feet.

They've lost theirs to diabetes.
>>
>>51052534
why do americans are always so angry
>>
>>51052564
because murica

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z5q3acDm-rw
>>
>>51052487
Because we refuse to stick out our necks and send off our children to die in various wars for zionists and for pissrael like they do.

jews run the US dont forget
>>
>>51052513
I've meet a lot of americans in Mundus.
They always try to be better than you in everything.
Only a few were really nice persons.
>>
>>51052534
>speaks only one language
>takes the piss out of yuropeans for poor english
heh
>>
>>51052564
Because their society rewards loudmouthed reckless disregard for others with success and wealth, at which point you can hardly call it a society. It's just a pile of assholes living in the same country.
>>
>>51052487
I love Europe. I just hate Italians.
>>
I find its by far the other way around to be honest.
>>
File: silvio-berlusconi-smug.jpg (5 KB, 210x250) Image search: [Google]
silvio-berlusconi-smug.jpg
5 KB, 210x250
>>51054824
butthurt

>>51055592
no to be honest
>>
>>51052487
The obsession works both ways
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.