[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
You could have prevented this.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 5
File: ALLYEARS_2.gif (153 KB, 450x410) Image search: [Google]
ALLYEARS_2.gif
153 KB, 450x410
You could have prevented this.
>>
They are the only white people besides the Mormons who are actually breeding, leave them be.
>>
File: ALLYEARS_chart2.png (9 KB, 450x410) Image search: [Google]
ALLYEARS_chart2.png
9 KB, 450x410
Why didn't you stop it?
>>
I don't the Amish actually do anything
what's your problem
>>
What is the problem with the Amish.
>>
There is a difference between Amish and Mennonites? Because we got/had lots of Mennonites in the Prairies. Most were German and Russians
>>
>>51049138
They use horse drawn carriages
>>
>>51049078
>100% white communities breeding like rabbits
>wrong
pick one and only one
>>
A lot of the women are fugly from what I've seen.
>>
>>51049078
Could I really have though?
>>
>>51049078
Amish are great

>white people
>have like 100 kids each
>leave next to zero carbon footprint
>traditional families that feel fulfilled after a hard day's work
>no fucking weirdo failures with tattoos and giant spacer earlobe earrings
>>
>>51049078
You're welcome.
>>
Amish are welcome and are the reason that whites will have any future.
>>
File: Muenster_Lamberti_Koerbe_6428.jpg (2 MB, 2048x3072) Image search: [Google]
Muenster_Lamberti_Koerbe_6428.jpg
2 MB, 2048x3072
remove anabaptist
>>
File: 1426855429462.jpg (11 KB, 352x398) Image search: [Google]
1426855429462.jpg
11 KB, 352x398
WHO ELSE HERE /LANCASTER/?

>tfw PA KKK chapters have football and floor hockey teams
>tfw our hockey team is top notch
>>
>>51051498
Man, I listened Dan Carlin's Hardcore History Podcast about this event, the shit was brutal
>>
>>51049078
Why the fuck do you even care? They're literally the only white people with above replacement level birth rates. Well, them and the "Quiverfull" folks, but I bet you think they're just weirdos too.
>>
>hurr as long as the people are white they can have as many children as they want

Fuck off. We need to have less children, despite skin color.
>>
>>51051898
except amish don't take any form of government benefits you idiot
they don't even pay most taxes because they've legally proven they, for the most part, use almost zero government programs. This applies to social security because they've proven they can take care of their own, so they're not subject to it.
>>
>>51051898
Actual whites are already way below replacement level so if you're an anti-natalist you need to shift your priority
>>
>>51049154
yeah, mennonites are just conservative christians while amish are communal anti-modernists basically. hutterites are more similar to amish than mennonites are, but they don't shun as much modern technology. hutterites tend to have some of the most advanced farming equipment since they own them communally

unless they're a conservative branch of mennonites, those who came over with the amish and didn't live in russia, then they most likely don't practice plain dress or anything like that. my grandmother drove and had a tv which were both completely normal among the mennonite women around here.

also, most likely not ethnically russians, just germans who lived in ukraine for 80 years
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Russian_Mennonite

and if you want to have even more fun, not even german for the most part. ethnically dutch who picked up plautdietsch while living in prussia
then moved to russia and finally the great plains
>>
they have good restaurants but they drive horse carriages on the road and cause a lot of accidents
>>
>>51049078
>religious extremists
>don't kill people or try to impose their lifestyles on other people
wow, how terrible, how about we trade you for some of our muslims
>>
>>51051898
Sometimes I think you want to get abuse.
>>
Amish are cool.
>>
>>51049199
As I walk through the valley where I harvest my grain
I take a look at my wife and realize she's very plain
>>
>>51057492
but that's just perfect for an Amish like me
you know we shun fancy things like electricity
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.