[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Shitty Tourists
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 3
File: kot2.jpg (120 KB, 700x639) Image search: [Google]
kot2.jpg
120 KB, 700x639
Which cunt harbors the worst tourists, /int/?
>>
Chinese are generally pretty fucking obnoxious
>>
>>51045424
gonna have to second this
>>
>>51045400
russians
>>
>>51045424
>>51045451
This, you aren't going to find anyone ruder as a whole.
>>
>>51045424
Can confirm, Chinese tourists in Vancouver are rude as fuck. I've heard some bad things about Aussie tourists in places like Spain and Bali, though...
>>
>>51045424
They do all the car crashes desu
>>
>>51045513
1945 neva forget!
>>
>>51045857
Don't know about Spain but I wouldn't be surprised if they don't like us in Bali seeing as we treat the whole island like our own personal party land. I think Indonesians just hate Aussies in general though but the feeling is pretty mutual so whatever.
>>
This thread again? The first one is still on the front page.

>Israelis
>Indians
>Chinese
>>
Honest question, what opinions do foreigners have on American tourists?
>>
>>51045400
russians , israelis and chinese .
>>
>>51046024
Haven't met many Americans here but all of the ones I have met have always been very friendly and easy to talk to. Honestly couldn't say a bad word about you blokes
>>
>>51045969
Is Bali really Australia's white trash party destination? Spain and Greece are for Brit tourists, and Florida and Mexico are for American and Canadian tourists

>>51045975
Link?.I didn't see one.
>>
The Chinks. Don't even care if they're Chinese, Japanese, or whichever fucking hole they crawled out of, they shit fucking everywhere and they don't understand fucking basics of language. You tell one fucking thing and they just keep rambling about something that is completely fucking unrelated, like telling an American that there's no McDonalds for hundreds of miles around. Fucking Ching Chongs they need to be killed, fucking get out of my country you autistic fucks and get nuked.
>>
>>51046024
story time
>be me
>be a little kid
>know some english
>go to some mexican beach
>meet american girl
>talk in small words and shit
>she introduces me to her parents
>which were like 3 kilometers away from where my parents were
>my parents freak out, think I was kidnaped
>her parents freak out they thought someone was going to think they were kidnapping me
>both families go to the hotel lobby
>both hotels on alert because I was lost
>3 hours later they tell my parents I was with them
>my parents are crying
>her parentsare apologizing a lot

top kekes
>>
>>51045944
We won! Dedi woewali Hitler kaput!!!!!!!
>>
File: never_ending_story.jpg (14 KB, 314x223) Image search: [Google]
never_ending_story.jpg
14 KB, 314x223
>>51046625
>>
>>51045400
Chinese and Indians
>>
>>51046024
In my experience, Americans tend to either be racists or degenerate idiots. Reminds me of the time some pink haired half-bald cunt vandalized a storefront of my friend's with paintspray, nearly ended up knocking her teeth out with a club but she was an American so instead she paid us for the damage in dollars. She thought she was making art or whatever the fuck she said while hastily apologizing. But the racists are alright. Best people I've ever met.
>>
>>51046678
>mexican illiteracy
>>
>>51045400

Any arab/Mena people
>>
>>51045400
Flag.
>>
>>51046538
>Is Bali really Australia's white trash party destination?
Yes. Well, that and Thailand. But mostly Bali. It's cheap and it's a very short flight. Wealthier tourists and tourists that actually have an interest in seeing the world generally venture much further.
>>
>>51046738

Tourrorists
>>
>>51046811

I can't even tell who is tourist, a Kanake or a "refugee" anymore. But the few rich arabs I met where fat annoying fucks.
>>
>>51046842
Rich Arabs tip very well in ski vacations

t. worked there
>>
>>51045400
Russians from what I 've heard.
>>
>>51046612
Croatia gets tourists!?
>>
Gotta be the Chinese.
>>
>>51047105
Tipping ridiculous amounts of money is a way of social posturing for gulf state '''''''''''''''''''''''''people'''''''''''''''''''''''''''''. Literally the worst "human beings" alive t.b.h.

>>51047200
I'm surprised Brits weren't on your list; when I lived there, all of the worst people I knew went to Greece on vacation.
>>
when I was in Germany last summer one indian faggot hit me with his shoulder and I hit him too, then we staring on each other
All indians are so rude? I was ready to whup his ass
>>
File: 1447609606927.jpg (200 KB, 956x1024) Image search: [Google]
1447609606927.jpg
200 KB, 956x1024
China and America
>>
>>51045969
The problem is that Aussies who go there are Bogans and when so many locals experience Bogans they would assume all Aussies are Bogan
>>
>>51046612
Be glad you even get tourists, there's literally nothing noteworthy in Croatia
>>
>>51047353
>>51048595

LOL
Look who's talking.
>>
israelis
>>
Chinks are the worst. I mean THE WORST!!!
Rude, obnoxious, stupid, ugly, stupid little buggers. Always in packs, flocking supermarkets to buy all the fucking milkpowder they can grab, being assholes to the staff, spitting everywhere and act as if they fucking own the place. Fuck them with the business end of a rake.
They are more or less followed by Indians, Russians, Gulf Arabs and ´Murricans.
>>
>>51046024
they're nice but pretty ignorant about the world outside of America
>>
Russians, Chinese, Koreans. All rude tbH
We don't get many British tourists here but whenever abroad they're the worst
>>
Well, sorry for not licking your arses. I don't think anything gonna change. If you don't deserve us being polite we won't be.
>>
>>51049114
which is why they go on vacation britbong
>>
The Chinese are by far the worst
>>
>>51047537

las year i was in Aлмaты and while walking on the streets i saw a lot of guys sitting on their knees calling my Бpaтишкa» and telling me to come over. whats up with that?- but in generall very nive people there! hospitality is insane
>>
Go to Amsterdam and look at the Brits there.

Nuff said
>>
>>51045400
Easily Chinese or American
>>
>>51049088
so basically, everyone who spends a lot of money
Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.