[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw you miss her >tfw alone on a friday night drinking
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 2
File: feel beard.jpg (46 KB, 317x379) Image search: [Google]
feel beard.jpg
46 KB, 317x379
>tfw you miss her
>tfw alone on a friday night drinking shitty wine
>tfw everyone is outside having fun while you are stuck inside missing her
>tfw you were happier when you didn't have anyone to miss and was just a KV
>tfw it hurts more
>tfw sultan erdoğan will die in your life time (/int/ related desu senpai cück desu bruh tby)
>>
just look for another girl faggot
>>
>>51031877
>Friday
>>
>>51031935
gooks need not apply
>>
>>51031902
There';s literally no way for me to find another girl, I'm autistic

>>51031935
>LE I LIVE IN THE FUTURE face

gtfo you gook
>>
>you give Melike a kebab
>she gives Mustafa a blowjob
such is the life of a turkish robot
>>
>>51032012
if you already found one it means it's not impossible, so if you continue trying eventually you will meet another one
>>
>>51032040
HAHAHAHA EBIC FUNNY MAYMAYS UPVOTED HAHAHAHA XD
>>
>>51031877

ben de aynı durumdayım. şarap içmiyorum ama acını hissediyorum.

>o uzakta
>o geri gelmeyecek
>Sinan Özen albüm çıkarmayalı yıllar oldu
>>
>>51031877
nah man
going out is just a waste of time and money T B H
>>
>>51032063
I will never find someone like her though. She's almost as autistic as me, every other girl wants to go out and party and shit while she wants to stay at home and watch stuff, listen to musc, drink etc.

Should I just drive to her house, It's 8 hours from where I live? I can make it in the morning

>>51032111
kardeşim benim
>>
@51032155
there was another post just like this a couple weeks ago
everyone go home, this is bait
not even worth the (You)
>>
>>51032074
Did those feels hit closer to home than they should have?
>>
>>51032205

not him but please post bülbül.
>>
File: 1447840092172.jpg (161 KB, 540x1296) Image search: [Google]
1447840092172.jpg
161 KB, 540x1296
>>51031877
>sultan erdoğan

that's your problem. you need to be a tolerant leftist kurd-loving europe-craving hippie commie in order to get with the girls
>>
>>51032192
no it's not bait, please I have nobody else you guys don't leave me too

>>51032205
I don't care for your maymays friend
>>
>>51032299
>tfw this girl was a k*rd hating thracian

r-reee ;_;

fuck it, after I finish this bottle I'm driving to Kırklareli
>>
>>51032353
forget about her
remove her from social media, her phone number
talk to girls and get rejected until it doesn't feel as painful, and eventually you'll find someone who cares enough about you to overlook you being an autist
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=49Kh1mS4Fhs

;_;

>>51032450
I will try my man but it ain't easy. this is li,terally the first girl that ever showed interest to me so it hurts not seeing her ,not being with her, not having her lie on my chest, feeling her breath, feeling her warmth.

fuck man I just miss her so much
>>
>>51032450
>remove her from social media, her phone number

not OP but never. i made a girl hate me since things weren't going nowhere and i butthurtedly removed her number after she blocked me on whatsapp. i can't fucking reach her.

i sent her an e-mail after getting drunk and she dissed me and blocked me one more time.

i miss her. she should miss me since we had something.
>>
>>51032601
he's right tho
>>
>>51032545
the person who cares more in a relationship is the one getting hurt
you gave her too much control, she should be the one sobbing for you, not you being a faggot
>>51032601
>i can't fucking reach her
why would you? you've broken up, it's all over now
>blocked me one more time
good
>i miss her
find someone else
>>
>>51032741
we still talk my man, but she's in a different city, far away from me. I am not sure if we are dating or not that's what hurts me the most. she could literally be fucking other guys and I wouldn't have a say in it. but on the other hand, Ik now that she doesn't do that. but when will I see her again? does she care about me as much as I do about heR? I doubt it, she had relationships before but I haven't. Is this why she's distant towards me? maybe I shouldn't have told her about my lack of relationshipst at 24 years of age but then again, I make lots of money and she doesn't so I dunno. It's complicated.

do I love her? possibly. do I wanna be with her all the time? yeah, I suppose. but is it possible? not for the time being? why am I typing all this? becvause I have nobody to talk to and it's better to type then talk to yourself. do I like moldova? I guess yeah, you have qt girls as far as I know, shame about you being poor but you are a cool guy. I like you too senpai
>>
>>51032920
you have to make girls addicted to you
never show your weaknesses that devalues you as a man, for example being a virgin autist
if she cared about you, she'd be the one willing to move to you
long distance doesn't work anyway, just drop it
shy/autistic girls aren't the ones reaching out either, you should be the one looking for them
just engage random girls in conversations until somebody likes your company and likes talking to you
>>
>>51033032
I don't think she knows I'm a virgin, also we had sex when she was here. She stayed for a week, I was very happy then, we were holding hands outside, hanging out like gf/bf but after aw eek, she went back to her hometown. I plan to visit her tonight, I will drive there whatever happens apepens

and like I said, I can't find other girls, I don't have the mental capacity to do so.
>>
>>51033229
she got bored of you
move on
try and try again until it gets easier
>>
>>51031877
>tfw never think about her
>she's nothing special but it's all I have
>don't even feel attracted to her
>never felt truly alive
>it's a friday and I'm in the hospital

Eh
Could be worse
>>
>>51033315
;_;

>>51033386
why you at hospital bruh?
>>
>>51033483
it won't get any easier
you just learn to move on
>>
>>51033552
I don't think I should move on, I still believe I have a shot. I've literally never felt this way, I don't like it but I feel like this is the right path for me. I always prided myself for being strong against girls but this one, this one I dunno senpai
>>
>>51032155
How did you meet her?
>>
>>51033621
interpals.
>>
>>51033837
she might as well be chatting with another guy better than you on interpals right now, and won't look back
>>51033612
good, now project that feeling on another girl
if at least one likes you why shouldn't at least another one like you?
>>
>>51033483
I've been here for a while. I'm okay now, but my body isn't cooperating. Sucks to be 100% but doctors don't let you leave until some factor is where they want it to be. I've been in the same room for ten days now, I can walk around the floor, but can't leave it. I have some physiotherapy sessions, do stretches, talk a lot about life, but it sucks.
Would be easier if I had wi-fi, but the place's router got fried the day I got here, so I'm running on 4G that keeps running out.
Could definitely be worse, I could be in the ICU, I could be on a public hospital, etc etc...
>>
>gril at work is always looking at me
>if I look up, 40% chance she looks at me
>this has happened most of the week
I do I make it stop?
>>
>>51034161
I'm in the same situation with a girl from uni. She's already seeing someone though so I don't know what the fuck she's trying to do.
>>
>>51033984
She can do that but I'm the one who she traveled 800kms to see

I just feel she's perfect for me but I can't say thşs to her obviously

>>51034026
man, I hope you get better soon my friend...
>>
>>51031877
So what? You had a girlfriend. You must be muscular and outgoing if you were good-looking enough to have a gf. A lot of us here will never have gfs because we're shy and average looking.
Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.