[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
You become President of your country - what do you do? My quick
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 3
File: 1447980330600.jpg (37 KB, 460x345) Image search: [Google]
1447980330600.jpg
37 KB, 460x345
You become President of your country - what do you do?

My quick brainstorm (I'm from Russia):

-Remove all foreign fifth column/ NGOs
-Strictly combat corruption
-Return to the gold standard
-Diversify economy
-Build more churches
-Deport all illegal immigrants
-Offer citizenship to russians living outside of russia
-Isolate the north caucus
-Teturn the death penalty
-Promote small businesses and industries through govt subsidies
-Nationwide anti-addiction program like in Switzerland
-Constitutional Reform
>>
>>51030303
>Strictly combat corruption
>"Dear comrades, we are sorry to inform you our president A FUCKING LEAF got in an accident and tragically died. Luckly Putin is available to take the presidency again."
>>
>>51030303
nice bait
>030303
also nice
>>
>>51030443
>brazil
>white

Pick one and only one. I don't even know where I'd start with you, maybe deport all the monkeys and import some toilets.
>>
>>51030303
>Promote small businesses and industries through govt subsidies
small businesses don't need that, they need less bureaucracy, taxes and less privileges for big business
>>
>>51030515
another gr8 b8 m8 :^)
>>
>>51030605
How did texas become a country?
>>
>implying the Dutch king would allow the removal of kebab
>>
>>51030515
Having a toilet doesn't make you relevant though.
>>
remove kebab
>>
File: bananan.png (168 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
bananan.png
168 KB, 500x500
>>51030684
anime
>>
>>51030694
Remove the Dutch king along with kebab.
>>
>>51030303
>-Promote small businesses and industries through govt subsidies
>government subsidy on private initiative that will form the backbone of the country
They need less regulation, mate. Interfere in their work, and you'll only have an already (in Russia) inflated public sector
>>
>>51030694
Anyway, leave the EU.
Reject all asylum seekers.
Stop giving out foreign aid.
Take the Dutch passport from anyone with a double passport.
Get rid of social housing in inner cities.
Stop giving money out for mortgages and rent.
Get rid of all flats.
Make education, health care and public transportation free.
Invest in anti air, anti missile defences, the air force and air mobile infantry and water defences to keep the Germanazi's out.
Create the tulip islands
Expand the harbors..
Create more trainrails into Germany and Belgium.
Send all pensioned baby boomers to Suriname or our carribean and half their pensions.
Give large businesses, unions and intelligence agencies an advisory seat in parliament.
Make a law that puts treaties below the constitution.
>>
>shut down state owned companies that are operating on a deficit
>privatize the good ones
>gradually move towards abolishing national healthcare/pension system (long process, but probably can be done over 20-30 years)
>buy up the unused agricultural land all over the country (people would literally sell it for peanuts since the small parcels devided up by the commies are too small to be profitable for growing anything)
>breed millions and millions of cows, build farms and grow crops on state owned land, employ some workforce to operate it all
>have the country do nothing else but grow crops, produce burgers, maintain an army and run diplomacy
>no public companies, meddling in people's lives, lowest possible taxes etc.
all you need to let the people take care of themselves. the retards would die out within a generation, and the competent ones would do just fine
>>
>>51031482
and remove kebab, of course
>>
>>51030303
>Return the death penalty
wouldn't mind t'bh
something like 60% of Canadians weren't against it back in 2013 from what I remember
>>
>>51031561
>sentence a guy to death
>execute him
>find out later that he was actually innocent
>???
it doesn't take a genius to realize that the death penalty is retarded
>>
>>51031709
No you're retarded. The chances of getting an innocent are really low and I don't wanna pay for a serial murderer to get free meals and housing. I'd rather pay for his bullet. It also deters crime as people become afraid to kill others as they don't want to die.
>>
>>51030887
The King would remove you instead desu.
>>
>>51031709
recidivism in particular, in 8 years the guy killed 3 people for example, clearly he doesn't want to change

Technology is better now, risk of that happening are lower, maybe none
>>
>>51030303
>picrelated
So fake, lol. We have huge native muslim population.
>>
>>51031762
Chances being low doesn't mean it's impossible.
It happened already in countries with the death penatly.
It's kind of bothersome for an innocent guy to die because you don't want to pay the meals of a serial murderer.
>>
1. make anime real
>>
>>51032126
They mostly keep to themselves, though. They're not like western shitskins.
>>
>>51030303
make everyone wear a silly hat
>>
File: sosilly.jpg (34 KB, 320x276) Image search: [Google]
sosilly.jpg
34 KB, 320x276
>>51032358
Oh Germany!
>>
genocide all albanians
start converting the Bosniak and Turk muslims we have
Once homogeneous society is established everything will be better than it is now
>>
>>51032126
But you've always had a huge muslim population. He's not saying "kill the muslims" or "we hate muslims."

He's just saying that the majority will keep its traditions as law.

I doubt he said that though. He's generally "multicultural" by Russian standards. You've got to be if you want to keep Chechnya and Tartars from going jihad again.
>>
>>51033880
He's "multicultural" at the expense of Russians. Chechnya receives a shitload of money to keep churkas there calm while the rest of Russia except Moscow and St. Petersburg sucks cock. If there's a crime where some goat fucker is a perpetrator, rest assure that he will receive the minimum possible penalty if any.
>>
>>51030515
>Be russian
>Be mad because the USA will make them lose even more clay before the end of this decade
Just stop while the west still allows you to exist, Ivan.
>>
>>51034366
>Just stop while the west still allows you to exist

Who the fuck are you Lol? Did you get your brains knocked out by a cartel?
>>
>>51030303
Remove the universal right to vote
Establish aristocracy
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.