[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
State of emergency is comfy as fuck.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 5
File: 8d7[1].png (465 KB, 680x762) Image search: [Google]
8d7[1].png
465 KB, 680x762
Seriously guys. You wouldn't believe how good it feel to be in a police state.
I believed it would be some Orwellian shit or that we will be watched all the time and dissident movement would be disorganised by the state, the opposition controlled and the media would spam sensationalist disinformation to keep us quiet, but that is what we had before. The only difference its that now, we also have the perks of authoritarianism.

We are no longer required to watch our people being genocided in silence.
Immigration is at a stop, the strangers that want to kill us are hunted. The genocide have been put at a stop and more and more people start to see it.

We don't hear the usual yapping about non issues any more.

People now understand it was not just one or two person but it's a whole movement and there will be other attacks as long as the muslims are not keep in check.

Cops start to do their job again.
There was a hundred raids against the horde.
There is about a hundred of arrest per day.
Mosques are being closed by the cops.
Destitution of the nationality is now common.
The 1rst minister just confirmed the number of illegal invader will be kept low.
This mean the happening is not going to happen soon. The fuse melted and it will be years before the same insanity will be accepted again.

Okay, traffic is slower and it cost some money, but it still cheaper than compensation for the meat the migrants spoil by going into the UK, so it actually save us money.

GF just made some risotto, my cat is asleep on my desk when I don't wake her to pet her.

Outside, it start to get cold, it rain and it's open season on the worse muslims. It will probably be the comfiest moment in my life.

It's like the ride stopped for two weeks so you can piss and today, the owner just said it will stay this way for 3 additional months. I fucking hope we will get the martial law. I don't care if I have to quit my job to be enlisted.
>>
Okay, 130 people of our kind had to die for that, but it was worth it.
>>
File: rabn.jpg (211 KB, 542x540) Image search: [Google]
rabn.jpg
211 KB, 542x540
nigger, you're part of the problem.
>>
>>51025236
>GF
normie pls your opinions are pointless
>>
>>51025753
I call it bullshit.

ISIS does not care about our politic. It only care if we follow Sharia or not. And we don't.

ISIS can't care less about the executive power or about how many migrants we let in.
>>
>>51025898
This is not /r9k/.
>>
>>51025970
you have a comfy gf ofc those things don't bother you as much
>>
File: image.png (20 KB, 390x426) Image search: [Google]
image.png
20 KB, 390x426
>>51025236
More or less described the atmosphere in the US after 9/11.
Schools were closed, checkpoints were set up, Bush's approvel skyrocketed to 80%, airports and borders were locked down, the PATRIOT act got passed, non-Christian institutions were attacked, burned and bombed, we invaded a shitload of countries, killed millions of people, crowded Guantanamo with any and all suspected of terrorism, gangs stopped fighting, immigrants attacked immigrants, we started an international coalition and plummeted the near East into never ending turmoil.
Set the stage for the 21st century really. Crashed our economy and brought along people who defended Islam as a peaceful religion. Also still plays a contentious role in who's getting elected nowadays.
Had a huge, immeasurable cultural effect too.

Kind of want another one.
>>
>>51025236
>He ever doubted mild authoritarianism

Its probably one of the best forms of government. The only issue is that it either "slips up" back into a democracy or into open public dissent or goes full authoritarian.
>>
>>51025916
you're even more clueless than i suspected you to be.

enjoy your life, dimwit.
>>
>>51025236
I wish I lived in a totalitarian republic.
>>
>>51026196
t. Canadian
>>
>>51026045
I seriously doubt that we will wage war like you guys. Our international policy is to keep things quiet in the African country that trade with us, we are not randomly bombing people back to the stone age.

I am not reopening the bagnes in the Caribbean or in Guinea. It could solve our overcrowding problem in the prisons.
>>
>>51025236
Sounds quite comfy senpai. I hope NF starts to run shit, in your regional elections. Franc could be the gem of Europe, once again.
>>
>>51025236

It's a shame things had to get this bad before authorities felt they could intervene.. The amount of weapons seized, people arrested (and blown up) and plots uncovered indicate that there were a lot of indications that something bad was going to happen..

>>51025898
>>51026033

>unironically doesn't have a gf

m8

>>>/r9k/

Go post some frogs or something.
>>
>>51026314
That's why you're bombing Syria and will probably reinforce Mali now.
>>
>>51026151
You seem to know a lot about ISIS and to be sure of your sources. It's suspect.

>>51026111
I always had enlighten dictatorship as my favourite kind of government, but its tendency to became a bloody dictatorship at the first opportunity made me cautious about it.
>>
>>51026278
Nah but I'd be happier living in some sort of dictatorship.
>>
>>51026419
Mali is part of our former colonies and we always kept things in line here.
Syria is also a former colony of us, but we bomb them because we don't want them to turn too many of our sandniggers into terrorists.
>>
is there still a curfew?
>>
>>51026562
We don't have one. Enjoy your nightclubbing.
>>
>>51026452
My personal favorite is a semi-constitutional monarchy where the king can override/veto/push trough some laws but is kept in check by an elected parliament.
>>
>>51026739
It depend of the king I suppose.
>>
>>51025753
Where is that from?

>>51025916
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/islamic-state/12002726/The-grey-zone-How-Isis-wants-to-divide-the-world-into-Muslims-and-crusaders.html

Isis is highly sophisticated.
>>
>>51027254
>Isis is highly sophisticated.

They even use Vicky2 for their early maps, but this was before they became ultra-relevant

http://www.geocurrents.info/geopolitics/self-declared-states-geopolitics/future-islamic-state-mapping-computer-game-cartography
>>
>>51027548
I knew I was not the only one to mapaint in paint.
>>
>We don't hear the usual yapping about non issues any more.

After 9/11 I feel like people didn't talk about anything except for the attacks for months afterward, like every single conversation on TV and IRL was about 9/11 and nothing else. It also had a very surreal quality. Is that how it feels in France right now?
>>
>>51027874
I have actually been working on a "post your perfect world" map that has a gorrilion provinces, so I have been doing it as well.
>>
>>51025236
>Immigration is at a stop,

no it isn't
>>
>>51027254
The medias give us a lot of live-together bullshit too. They still don't tell why they think ISIS want us to be a police state. It's just emotional bullshit so the pleb don't riot.
>>
>>51028046
Just use the HoI III map. There is like 30000 provinces on it. I hope you have some autism to show in eastern Europe.

>>51028088
We used to let everyone just come and live here and to give free papers to any illegal that was here since enough time. I doubt we will see any without paper demonstration this week.
>>
File: World map template.png (1 MB, 5616x2160) Image search: [Google]
World map template.png
1 MB, 5616x2160
>>51028319
I am actually using an East VS West leak map some anon posted this summer.

I have removed all the sea borders and slimmed down the borders in all of Europe, North Africa, west coast of both americas and a few other places. The process is quite literally deleting one pixel at a time.

Pic related is the original he posted.
>>
File: 1405616486132.gif (2 MB, 356x433) Image search: [Google]
1405616486132.gif
2 MB, 356x433
>>51028544
>East VS West leak map
>this game will never be released because Paradox are the worst publishing company ever
>>
>>51028544
>That Russia
Nope. I am not going to paint that. Nooooope. Occupying the Soviet was a nightmare in HoI because they have too many tiles, I don't see how this is going to be good.

Seriously, why are the tiles as large in the Siberian tundra, the Brazilian rainforest, the Sahara desert and in central Europe, the west coast of the US or Japan?
>>
>>51027254
come to think of it map threads sorta went away when they jailed the sheik
fucking mark 'isis slepper cell' harding
>>
>>51028794
>>this game will never be released because Paradox are the worst publishing company ever
enjoy another $200 of CK2 DLC goy
>>
>>51028794
Someone should pay jihadis to attack Paradox HQ desu.

>>51028846
Yep, I am probably going to go ahead and merge a shitload of the provinces in the places you mentioned. I already did that to Greenland since if anyone will change it they will claim all of it not just a part.

Also check out how autistic are the borders of Sweden, especially in north west.
>>
>>51028988
Ho god.
It made me see what they did to Algeria.
Wait.. One ship can control half the shores of Italy?
>>
>>51029449
Looks like it. The Swedish strips of Autism are pretty fucking hilarious though. I merged some of them already to look less retarded.
>>
>>51029741
Just us a map that is not fucked up. They made a lot of good ones. I like the EU ones with the mods that remove the TI permanent.
Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.