[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How did the Central powers manage to get a better k/d despite
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4
File: 456476.png (40 KB, 306x945) Image search: [Google]
456476.png
40 KB, 306x945
How did the Central powers manage to get a better k/d despite being severely outnumbered?
>>
>>51022237
answer is russia
>>
>>51022237
>despite
>>
>despite being severely outnumbered

Dutch "edumaction". Being outnumbered usually lends itself to getting a high k/d, especially back in the day before everything started being about airforce and airforce only.
>>
Because for like 80 percent of the war (if not more) in the west they had been on the strategic defensive, and in the east their enemy despite early successes was in a rather poor shape and crumbled relatively soon.
>>
oh and
>despite
>>
>>51022237
germans were monsters back then that's why
>>
>>51022237
>central powers

what the fuck is this revisionist bullshit. they were the axis powers, aka the evil cunt bags who sought the destruction of anglo-franco world domination. This thread is a giant shillfuck for you circle jerking german cock sucking mother fuckers. "bawww evil anglos :((" fuck you when we were in charge the world was under european control, europe was >99% white and the only non-whites were fucking economic slaves. I have a scholarship next year to do my Phd in financial mathematics at Leiden and because of your dumb ass reivisionist cunt post I'm going to sexually assault as many white netherland bitches as I can get away with. if Im ever at risk Im going to fucking flee the shitty continent and never get caught. next time you want to post pro-kraut propoganda remember that you might end up causing some kiwi alpha prick to fuck your semen loving whores in the dutch republic of my fleshlight bitch,.
>>
File: Zaloga_Armored_Trains_p017.jpg (149 KB, 1071x739) Image search: [Google]
Zaloga_Armored_Trains_p017.jpg
149 KB, 1071x739
ww1 is my favorite war

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iGxqDW2F3L4
>>
>>51022315
Being outnumbered means more guns are pointing at you then you have pointing at them means easier time for the bigger enemy.

t. planetside 2 expert
>>
>>51022310
>>51022472
?
>>
File: 1434317943713.jpg (32 KB, 355x401) Image search: [Google]
1434317943713.jpg
32 KB, 355x401
>>51022660
Oh look, another Aussie troll

The French had keks to build their tanks because they were too lazy to do it themselves,
where as the Germans did it for a reasonable wage.
Who here is going to listen to a mathematician abbo shit stain talk about the Weimar?
>>
>>51022660
>>51023603
i don't even know what is going on in this thread anymore
>>
>>51023645
Fuck off traitor, get back to collecting money from jews for those skoda tanks and zyklon b you produced.
>>
>>51023645
I think one of the Reasons the Central powers got a higher k/d ratio mainly had to do with the German advance into Flanders and fortifying the higher grounds where as the Allies defended much of the lower ground areas.
Germans were also one step ahead of Gas weapons/defense.
>>
File: 3jUlROh.jpg (62 KB, 434x696) Image search: [Google]
3jUlROh.jpg
62 KB, 434x696
>>51022237
it probably felt good destroying serbia desu
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.