[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Can Schengen last?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 5
File: Map_of_the_Schengen_Area.svg.png (222 KB, 1300x1300) Image search: [Google]
Map_of_the_Schengen_Area.svg.png
222 KB, 1300x1300
Can Schengen last?
>>
>>51005472
As long as there are as many corporations and banks who have a vested interest in the Schengen project as there is, excuses and rationalization will keep being made by the politicians.
>>
Schengen is aight.
I like having the possibility to breed german women without having to be searched every time
>>
>>51005501
The norseman knows.
>>
>portugal
>>
>>51005472
No, mini-schengen ( benelux, ger &aus ) will be a thing within a month
>>
File: 1447190891201.jpg (55 KB, 692x577) Image search: [Google]
1447190891201.jpg
55 KB, 692x577
Nope. They are in fact tightening security and closing external borders, and even our president said that entering Shengen is no longer our top priority.

Which means that all the money we spent to meet their demands have been wasted.

We have all the responsibilities and drawbacks of being in EU without the benefits of Shengen.
>>
File: Jawad.png (70 KB, 130x191) Image search: [Google]
Jawad.png
70 KB, 130x191
>>
>>51006003
I'm getting more and more convinced this kind of decision making shouldn't be left for the president.
>>
>>51005947
i sure hope so
>>
File: 1448015985030.png (228 KB, 1300x1300) Image search: [Google]
1448015985030.png
228 KB, 1300x1300
>>51005472
I can't resist desu
>>
>>51005472
>Can Schengen last?
>Holland already trying to exclude 2/3 of the countries
I don't think it can last.
>>
>>51010772

This is bloody retarded. What do they expect to do with all the refugees that will arrive in EU before such decision takes place?

They want to punish all the countries that are already dealing with the greatest chunk of this mess, like Italy or Hungary, for being OMG so intolerant and non-progressive towards newcomers - yet they intend to have those migrants locked in these countries.

I would be all for creating additional Shengen zone outside of mini-shengen if this BS comes to pass.
>>
File: eunow.jpg (194 KB, 2631x1754) Image search: [Google]
eunow.jpg
194 KB, 2631x1754
yuropoors got greedy and under estimated the geopolitical seriousness of the situation and swallowed more than it can chew.

Turns out it's choking on all the feces posing as delicious treats.

AAAAAHAHAHAHAHA
>>
>>51011107
That's European Solidarity™ at work, my friend.
And remember the fucking Malta was dealing with this shit long before it hit the fan in Italy and Hungary. Krauts, French and Swedes been doing next to nothing and now it's all about how everyone has to share their hardships. Fucking bullshit.

>I would be all for creating additional Shengen zone outside of mini-shengen if this BS comes to pass.
Take all the money we can and exit this fucking mess while we still can. Lets do V4 for real, Intermarum or whatever. Together we will be strong, but not with Kikemany and their pawns.
>>
>>51011296
>Krauts, French and Swedes been doing next to nothing and now it's all about how everyone has to share their hardships. Fucking bullshit.
I wish I could argue this but I cant. Our failure of a government told everyone "refugees welcome" and when the pressure rose they went "Other European countries have to take their responsibility". Pro-tip: No they dont you cunts, especially when it was mostly Sweden and Germany who started this.
>>
>>51011463
thats ok we know ur all full of shit over there, and we dont trust you all and neither do you trust us, so we're getting an EU divorce, honey...mmmkay?
>>
>>51011579
Just get out of the whole refugee deal and stay? Better for everyone.
>>
>>51011463
The fate of Sweden makes me sad but also ironically smirk. You brought it on yourselves.

>>51011657
Stay and suffer Germany badmouthing us all the time. No thank you.
>>
>>51005472
No . I hate even the idea of joining it,even before the arab horde. IT's only good for organized crime and big bussiness .
>>
>>51005472
God fucking no keep your fucking schengen away you imperialist fucks,does der furher Merkel have no end to her jew greed
>>
>>51006294
Klaus is a kek like her fucking motherlord Merkel, and of course cioloş is just another kek, god forbid a war breaks out now or we are fucked
>>
>>51005472
>Schengen
More like Shetsken
>>
>>51015989
Nope,yet another good idea turned to shit by not being enforced correctly
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.