[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Thanks Indonesia for getting rid of 2 drug smugglers
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 24
Thanks Indonesia for getting rid of 2 drug smugglers
>>
>>40967616
Why are people upset about this? Seems like Indonesia pulled through on this one
>>
>>40967616
you're welcome
>>
>>40967653
It seems like it's mainly the media who give a shit, a lot of people don't care much. Should have learned their lessons from Barlow, Chambers and Nguyen tbh
>>
>>40967616
fucking bullshit, it's barbaric to keep people for 10 damn years since they were 18 and execute them a decade later.

>>40967663
Fuck you and your scummy cunt
>>
>>40967653
Governments don't like it when their citizens are killed by other governments, especially when the punishment seems to outweigh the crime in their own culture

aka, same reason you think isis executions were upsetting
>>
>>40967616
i know aussies are generally ok like you

>>40967754
its the lawyers fault for making thousands appeal and delaying the inevitable kek
>>
>>40967616
why would anyone smuggle drugs through a nation with the death penalty for drug smuggling?
>>
>>40971048
Big monies
>>
File: 1427767520355.gif (2 MB, 316x213) Image search: [Google]
1427767520355.gif
2 MB, 316x213
>go to another country
>commit crimes punishable by death
>be surprised when you get punished by death
>>
>>40971048
They were 18 and for dosh, the penalty wasn't consistent with how they usually treat their own citizens for similar crimes, but seeing as it's a corrupt third world shithole they had to go all poor on their arses and execute them.

Also poor taste considering Australia pleaded with them not to after we give them aid year in, year out and helped them with the 2004 tsunami. I honestly hope the bunch of poor scum try and declare war on us, so China / US can wipe them the fuck out.
>>
>>40971515
>US
you've culturebullied your way out of that deal, Wei
>>
File: 1425952918976.jpg (13 KB, 196x178) Image search: [Google]
1425952918976.jpg
13 KB, 196x178
Third world shitholes acting like third world shitholes.

What's new?

>implying i don't oppose the American death penalty for time/financial reasons
>>
>>40967754
>it's barbaric to keep people for 10 damn years since they were 18 and execute them a decade later.
You prefer those on Death Row to be executed immediately?
>>
>>40971682
I would rather get executed than spend ten minutes, let alone ten years, in an indoscum prison.
>>
>crime is punishable with death
>do it anyway

It seems to me Indonesia just cleared the human genepool of retardation.

Thanks Indonesia.
>>
I don't get why Aussie government is getting so butthurt over some criminal scums getting executed.

People disrespecting a country's sovereign law and committing a crime should be prosecuted by the country's justice system.

Just like a guest visiting someone else's house, obey the house rule or GTFO.

>>40971682
I wish.
>>
Send more mi goreng
God bless
>>
>>40968263
lol
Indonesia is a sovereign country, ISIS is a terrorist organization
not the same
>>
>>40971742
Not me. I'd rather have as much time as possible to lawyer things up.

Fuck, if I'm lucky, some big event will come up and I can get a pardon. I'm too cowardly to allow myself to be shot in the back.
>>
>>40971783
Because they're out citizens and the tip off was from our AFP, maybe your lack of understanding is what seperates the 1st world from the 3rd world, either way, good luck getting any help with your next tsunami.
>>
File: 1423739493606.png (26 KB, 238x231) Image search: [Google]
1423739493606.png
26 KB, 238x231
We'll finally get to stop hearing about this constantly now.
>>
>>40971825
>afp

your association France presse ?
>>
>>40971825
Pretty sure Singapore is First World, and they're not hit by the last tsunami.
>>
If you follow the news of the execution of The Bali 9, I’m sure as an Asian, no matter which country you are from, you can see with both eyes open, how the Westerners are just a bunch of bullies.

This is directed at Australians, French, and Brazilians, who stay in Asian countries. If you DO NOT RESPECT the local laws, and think that you can do as you wish, then please don’t come at all. We DO NOT welcome you.

We Singaporeans, Indonesians or Malaysians prefer other tourists than your kind. Please bring your poison somewhere else.

Singapore, Malaysia and Indonesia’s laws are very clear, crystal clear. We will HANG drug traffickers. What’s so difficult to understand here?

Now your citizens have been caught red-handed, but you arrogant big countries still want to try to bully developing country like Indonesia to make them submit to your demands.

USA hangs and kills thousands of drug traffickers, why don’t you make noise there? USA almost destroyed Iraq, a country that never posed threats to anybody, why didn’t you make noise there?

These people bring poisons and destroy our youths, and you ask us to forgive them? They knew the risk, they took it, what else is there to say?

Brazil, a corrupt country that is losing its fight with the drug cartels, a country with extremely high crime rates in their cities, tries to teach other countries how to punish their own citizen’s crimes…. what a joke!
>>
>>40971809
>ISIS is a terrorist organization
Why?
Are they targeting random civilians to achieve political goals?
I don't think so.
>>
>>40971825
That just means the AFP are the ones really responsible. They could have arrested them in Australia with a big pile of evidence but chose to tip off authorities in a country that executes traffickers.
>>
>>40971890
Australia, another country that is losing the drug war. Australia’s teen drug abuse is among the highest in the developed countries, Google it and see for yourself. With crime gangs and drug lords infesting their cities and universities, why is the Government now trying to defend the Drug Lord’s life. What message are you sending to your youths? That drug use is nothing illegal, as even your prime minister is defending it? What a joke!

France and the rest of Europe, what else is there to say? Ever visited Amsterdam? Drug capital of the world. Junkies everywhere. Unemployed youths snorting cannabis in coffee shops… what a joke!

So to all Australians, please don’t come to Bali, please, we beg you. We really DO NOT WANT your kind there. Please don’t come to Singapore, we don’t want you here. Please go to countries where you can snort cocaine freely like Brazil or Europe.

I urge Asian countries especially Thailand and The Philippines, to shore up your Asian Pride. Don’t let these westerners invade your country culturally. When I visited most of Thai and Philippine beaches and cities, what I saw were not tourist, but gangs of Europeans and Eastern Europeans forging ties selling things from drugs to prostitution. Slowly but sure, it kills the host country eventually.

To all westerners, if your country is crumbling and failing, don’t drag us down with you.

Thank You
>>
>>40971899
Uhh yeah they do just that
>>
>>40971899
>Are they targeting random civilians to achieve political goals
uh..
yeah, pretty much
>>
>>40971899
>Are they targeting random civilians to achieve political goals?
>I don't think so.
Portuguese intellectuals, everyone.
>>
>>40971866
It's going to get worse before it gets better. Just wait and see what the project has to say about this.
>>
>>40971890

>USA hangs and kills thousands of drug traffickers, why don’t you make noise there?

Weak b8 tbh
>>
>>40971890
You don't get a death sentence in the U.S. for trafficking drugs, retard.

Only savages would kill people for that sort of thing.

Iraq never posed threats to anybody? Tell that to Kuwait, Iran, Saudi Arabia, the Kurds etc.

You're a joke and so is your butthurt over not understanding INTERNATIONAL backlash (not just western) against the execution of the Bali nine. People are starting to wake up the world over and realize that it's wrong for the government to dictate what you can and can't put into your body. It's a shame you Southeast Asian monkeys are too barbaric to realize that.
>>
>>40971918

>To all westerners, if your country is crumbling and failing, don’t drag us down with you.

Yeah, because everywhere in SEA is a wonderful country. Singapore is literally the only place worth living there and it's only because you're basically going to get tortured or fined or jailed if you commit the slightest of crimes. Moreover, being a shut-in living in what is basically a country with no freedom you'd understand yes, plenty of people do drugs here, but I'm not sure you really understand what drug abuse is. Heaps of people all over the world (1st world countries that are free) do drugs recreationally.
>>
>>40971972
>responding to a Chinese squatter
>>
>>40971972
>Iraq never posed threats to anybody? Tell that to Kuwait, Iran, Saudi Arabia, the Kurds etc.
Anon, Iraq post-sanction is not a threat to anybody. Before that, they were a threat thanks to your patronage.

Not that I agree with the Singaporean's sentiments, but you're falling for his b8
>>
>>40971890
Calm down, your "country" is the most irrelevant, tiny piece of shit. The only saving grace is that you aren't as retarded and poor as Indonesia.
>>
File: 1361710241784.jpg (191 KB, 583x581) Image search: [Google]
1361710241784.jpg
191 KB, 583x581
You guys are faggots if you agree with a drug dealer or smuggler getting executed. End the fucking war on drugs already.
>>
>>40971972
>Very large quantities or mixtures of heroin, cocaine, ecgonine, phencyclidine (PCP), lysergic acid diethylamide (LSD), marijuana, or methamphetamine.[4][5][6] The United States Supreme Court in Kennedy v. Louisiana struck down capital punishment for crimes that do not result in the death of a victim, but left open the possibility for "offenses against the State" – including crimes such as "drug kingpin activity" (and treason and espionage).[7][8]
>>
>>40971929
>>40971931
>>40971939
I don't think you read what I wrote.
I said RANDOM civilians.
They only target those who do not follow the quran.

Terrorism has a very destinct definition to separate terrorists from other militant groups. The actions of ISIS are not terrorist actions.

Terrorsits kill indiscriminately. ISIS only kills non believes of the Suni faith.

Just because their affiliations and ideals are not yours doesn't make them terrorists.
>>
Makasih indobros
You did good
>>
>>40972095
>Thanking Muslims
>>
>>40972094
ISIS finances terrorist cells worldwide anon
>>
File: evvvvvvvv.jpg (27 KB, 400x398) Image search: [Google]
evvvvvvvv.jpg
27 KB, 400x398
L E G A L I Z E M A R I H U AN A

pic related is Evo talking about the new legalization in Uruguay
>>
thank you based india
>>
>>40971918

>snorting cannabis

Don't worry about me I never intended to go to your shit country entirely devoid of any freedom.
>>
>>40971961
You're right I just saw a Nine news bulletin about it play Apparat - Goodbye in the background
jfc
>>
>>40972141
Fuck off, Liberia
>>
>>40972094
>Terrorsits kill indiscriminately
that's bullshit, several terrorist organizations target certain groups
>>
>>40971987

I'd much rather live in Thailand than in Singapore.
>>
>>40972022
drug dealers have a lot of lives on their conscience
good riddance
>>
>>40972193
Oh yeah, I forgot they were actually decent.
>>
>>40971890
>>40971918
Based Singapore-bro over here, thank you.
>>
>>40972231
chink detected
>>
>>40971902
That makes too much sense man.
>>
I don't really support the capital punishment but you're a goddamn fool if you smuggle drugs in a country with zero tolerance on this. Darwin award stupid.
>>
>>40972193
pedo detected
>>
>>40971890
>USA hangs and kills thousands of drug traffickers

No we don't.
>>
Protip: Go to Vietnam. You're basically above the law there if you're a Westerner. And the police and prostitutes have some wierd protection shit going on. They almost fucking work together.

>t. guy who spend 2 months in hanoi
>>
>>40971890
>I’m sure as an Asian, no matter which country you are from, you can see with both eyes open

Doubt it

Good work on getting rid of scum tho
>>
>>40972257
What if he just wants ladyboys?
>>
>>40972178
and those are only called terrorists because it suits someone's agenda.
for those, when they are agains the west, they are terrorists but when they are pro west they are freedom fighters

honestly I like to keep name things as they are.
you never know when you'd be the one fighting for what you think is right and then be labeled as a terrorist because that doesn't suit some foreign power.

>>40972119
and many terrorist cells were/are financed by the US
are Americans terrorists now?
>>
>>40972094
>They only target those who do not follow the quran.
*who follow their specific interpretation of the quran to a t
ftfy. and they use that. to kill absolutely anyone they like, so not only are you wrong on that count, but by that definition there is no such thing as a terrorist. The Taliban attcked all who weren't Pashtun sunnis, Al Qaeda does exactly as done above, al shabab does exactly as described above

also
http://www.oxforddictionaries.com/us/definition/american_english/terrorism

have you ever considered you're just retarded?
>>
>>40972300
>are americans terrorists now

yes

>>40972295
Then he is a man of taste and I take my insults back
>>
>>40972193
My friend just moved to Thailand. Doing drug rehab counseling there. Kinda related to the thread I guess. He loves it btw.
>>
>>40972282
Why is everyone so obsessed with wanting to live above the law in other countries? Why not just follow laws, contribute, be a good person?
>>
>>40972321
Muhammad pls
>>
>>40972255

For the right price I'd still take the risk. But not for 12000 euros like Serge Atlaoui. Although he didn't really smuggle anything.
>>
Why did Australia go full on dindu for these criminals?
>>
>>40972300
>are Americans terrorists now?

That's just the elephant in the room lad
>>
File: 1423450245156.jpg (217 KB, 1024x765) Image search: [Google]
1423450245156.jpg
217 KB, 1024x765
>>40972346
I don't think I'm the muhammad there amerifriend
>>
>>40972348
I can't put a price on my life.

>>40972376
lel
>>
>>40972352
Indonesia kept parading them around
>>
>>40971890
>>40971918
Fuck off. You're lucky you haven't had your shit kicked in by China yet.
>>
>>40971611
You are also a third world shithole by that logic
>>
>>40972352
Indonesia marches them about on tv for 10 years after we give them aid with the 2004 tsunami, we know they broke the law, but being shot by a firing squad is just third world as fuck and having them behind bars would have been sufficient.
>>
>>40971890
>>40971918
Tell us about how superior Singapore is, considering you're threatening to arrest a kid because he insulted Lee Kuan Yew.
>>
>>40972417
> Singapore getting its shit kicked in by China
In what universe are China and Singapore enemies? No disputed sea, why would they care.
>>
>>40971890
Well said brah.
>>
>>40972417
China exerts significant control over Singapore.
http://www.ft.com/cms/s/2/afbddb44-7640-11e2-8eb6-00144feabdc0.html#axzz2LG4u1Uph
>>
>>40972456
Living space, friend. Living space.

My dad is Li Gang.
>>
>>40972257

Not really, it's just a potentially fun semi-shithole to live in if you can bribe your way out of trouble. Also it's simply fucking beautiful. Much better than the no fun allowed world champion country Singapore.
>>
>>40972306
>The use of violence and intimidation in the pursuit of political aims.
Think a little, you consider this a good definition?
By this definition, every country at war at this moment with against anything is a terrorist.
Every armed rebel out there is a terrorist and suddenly this world was built by terrorists.
>>
>>40972376
the Independent is a British newspaper Frenchbuddy.

Fuck england
>>
>>40972341
I don't know too. I can't follow western logic tbh.
>>
>>40972519
Singapore barely has any space
China attacking Singapore literally makes 0 sense.
>>
>>40972525
Singapore's image is a facade. They have a worse wage disparity than the US and have a government that censors free speech. I don't understand why people think it's a magical land.
>>
>>40972525
I was just shitposting, I would actually love to live in Thailand as a rich magnate or whatever
>>
>>40972531
>All foreigners think the same
Typically third-world logic
>>
>>40972447
Don't you have crazy black thugs running around wrecking cars and shops in Baltimore that a black mayor actually gave permission to worry about?
>>
>>40972555
It's the natural progression of things as they move further south into Vietnam.
>>
>>40972392

We all die some day friend. If you had the choice between taking that risk and staying painfully poor for the rest of your life are you sure you wouldn't do it?
>>
>>40972580
Singapore is on the southern tip of the Malay peninsula, it literally makes no sense, just admit it
>>
>>40972576
Don't you have some people to cane with bamboo because they littered?
>>
>>40972588
I'm not poor so I don't have any reference to relate. I think I'd rather do the killing than be killed though. Maybe join the military if I was poor.
>>
>>40972569
I just imply I don't understand western cultures, duh. I also think western cultures also hardly understand eastern cultures.
>>
File: 1402736004290.jpg (233 KB, 1536x998) Image search: [Google]
1402736004290.jpg
233 KB, 1536x998
>>40972603
No.

>Singapore, 2016.
>>
>>40972528
>and suddenly this world was built by terrorists.
and you're just realizing this.
Only, they weren't called "terrorists" they were called "the victors"
>>
>>40972646
Lad I think you are mixing up your majority Chinese city states here.
>>
>>40972607
Just like how we caned Micheal Fay for vandalism. They deserved it
>>
>>40972563

I don't doubt it. Any country with that kind of mindset can't be good period. They make Japan look like a bunch of anarchists.

>>40972565

The way things are going here I've seriously considered moving there. But yeah I don't think it would be a good idea in my current situation.
>>
>>40971515
>after we give them aid year in, year out and helped them with the 2004 tsunami.

Fuck you, we gave them aid when they needed it, it's absolutely shitty to think that that grants us any kind of power over them, like we can buy free passes for criminals.
>>
>>40972722
They deserved it! I'm supporting Singapore! Please don't arrest me! God Bless Lee Kuan Yew!
>>
>>40972643
Yeah sorry friend it was just a weak attempt at shitposting.
You're totally right though, Westerners can see their ideals as being universal and assume the rest of the world will be better off when they come around to their way of thinking. Of course it's human nature to think your philosophies are the best, and I don't think Westerners are the only ones to do this though.
>>
Here's my two cents on the issue:

The Australian pair knowingly broke a foreign law and deserve punishment for trafficking poison through some of the most disadvantaged parts of the world,

However, no country on earth has the right to execute the citizens of another, in Australia we view execution as barbaric and illegal, and it's a crime for Indonesia to apply their outdated laws to our citizens.

South East Asians can cry all they want about the big bad west bullying them, but who gives a fuck, we do what is in our power to stop you animals from murdering our citizens, if you could get to our level we wouldn't have to bully you.
>>
>>40972802
No one was asking for a free pass. They were asking that they not be fucking executed.
>>
>>40972649
that's why I like to make the destinction, least we start banalizing the term and applying it to anyone.
ISIS is trying to carve out their own state, based on common religious values instead of arbitrary straight line borders laid down by Europeans. This state has it's own laws and applies the death penalty to those that don't follow some of them. Call them barbaric or uncivilized, but not terrorists, save that word for those who really deserve it and not those who the west doesn't like. As I said, you never know when you might be the one wanting to fight and be labeled something you are not.
>>
>>40972638

I figured. If you have a problem with authority and/or a criminal record as is often the case when you're poor joining the military is not an option. Also, the pay is shit. But I guess it works for some.
>>
>>40972889
Generally parroting colonial ideology like 'my people are immune to your laws' isn't going to be received sympathetically in the developing world.
>>
Why would you even be NEAR someone committing a crime in a Muslim or Southeast Asian country, especially BOTH?

They've been Western and East Asian rape toys for sailors for 600 years and now they're bitter as fuck, I wouldn't go anywhere between Japan and austraila
>>
>>40972960
It's not saying 'my people are immune to your laws' it's saying 'dont murder my citizens you fucking barbarians'
>>
>>40972889
>no country on earth has the right to execute the citizens of another
Sauce? I'd like to know if there're convention about that.
>>
>>40972906

ISIS does fund, condones and encourages attacks on civilians in western countries and they are vocal about it. Yes they do act like a state (a shitty, douchy one), I'd go as far as saying they are effectively a state but they still do terrorist shit.

You can always argue that a man's terrorist is another man's freedom fighter, which is true, but anyone who thinks ISIS is about freedom needs to be shot.

ISIS isn't my biggest concern though. My biggest concern is that freedom is slowly dying here too.
>>
>>40967616
Link to the news? What happened here?
>>
>>40973015
All I'm saying is that your country has punishments we consider illegal. It's wrong to treat our citizens to those laws, regardless of what they've done. Put them in prison for life, but don't shoot them.
>>
>>40973001
But that is what that means. Sayng your citizens are exempt from any part of a foreign legal system is classic colonial bullshit, which is why it's no longer done and leaders have to call each other and withdraw ambassadors instead. Also one reason a lot of countries don't extradite peole facing death penalties. Of course we'd like executions to go away, but that's only going to happen with agreement.
>>
>>40973039
9 people were convicted for smuggling heroin through Indonesia, they were sentanced to death.

In Australia we've been trying to get the government to change the sentence to life in prison rather than death, but this morning they were all executed except for one Filipino woman. There's been a huge outcry and Australia's even removed its ambassador to Indonesia.

Four Nigerians, a Brazilian and an Indonesian were also killed, but I'm not sure of the response in those countries.
>>
>>40972906
The literal definition of terrorism is the act or threat of violence targeting civilians for political gain.

ISIS aren't being called terrorists because the west doesn't like them. That's a really stupid notion you're carrying around.
>>
>>40973078
>but that's only going to happen with agreement.

That's exactly what our governments been trying to do for the last 10 years, we bent over backwards trying to find common ground with Indonesia, but they're totally unwilling to compromise.
>>
File: k0FTm.png (98 KB, 1000x944) Image search: [Google]
k0FTm.png
98 KB, 1000x944
>All these pathetic stoners ITT
>muh medical heroin
>>
>>40973110
Brazil and the Netherlands withdrew their ambassadors over earlier executions. It's a normal response when countries are mad but don't want to raise the stakes.
>>
>>40973110
>removed its ambassador to Indonesia
But this will make things just worse for Australians who visits Indonesia.
>>
>>40973047
Uh, it's wrong under our laws but it's not wrong under theirs.

When was the last time you saw a country asking for input from another country with regards to making their own laws?

Fuck off SJW. Indonesia has every right to do what they did. Find a new bandwagon to jump on.
>>
>>40973110
>8-12 April: Australian Federal Police tip off Indonesian counterparts about the smuggling attempt and tell them to “take whatever action you deem necessary”.

Well isn't that partly your fault? Or why you did that when you know that they are facing death penalty?
>>
>>40973047
Thats what i thought, you are talking out of your ass without any source/convention whatsoever
>>
>>40973216
Ambassadors always go back later with little fanfare. It's just posturing and everyone knows how it works.
>>
>>40971890
Someone post the video of the cucking of azn boy by white dude already
>>
>>40967616

IT'S OKAY WHEN NINTENDO DOES IT
>>
>two "Australian" dindu criminals dead
>anti-Australian SBS journo sacked
any more good news for real Australians?
>>
>>40971890
>Singapore, Malaysia and Indonesia’s laws are very clear, crystal clear. We will HANG drug traffickers. What’s so difficult to understand here?

You're aware that Indonesia and Malaysia do it only because of Sharia, right?
Singapore is a non-muslim country that claims to be 1st world, why the fuck do you copy the laws of your degenerate neigbours?
Does Israel copy laws of Egypt and Syria?
>>
>>40973328
>>>/v/
>>
>>40971783

It's media overhype. Abbott Government is unpopular so they make a big deal about getting these guys out. Tabloids get involved, call them 'brave' for trying to destabilise communities for a profit and everyone starts kicking a stink over the death penalty as a concept, despite not even a peep made over the same punishment made for an indo terrorist a few years back. Aus/indo relations have been spiralling since they busted us spying on them a few years back, they announce the killings on our national rememberance day to emphasise they don't give a fuck what we think... it's all a media circus.
>>
>>40973391
>Abbott Government is unpopular
but its popular. The celebrities protesting were even ridiculed for being "Abbott haters" and having no substance.

Get outside you leftie cunt.
>>
File: navyseals.jpg (174 KB, 700x459) Image search: [Google]
navyseals.jpg
174 KB, 700x459
If those were Murican citizen Obama would have sent motha fucking NAVY SEALS to rescue them. Why Australia didn't do this?
>>
Would the ANZACs have stood for this?
>>
>>40973113
They aren't killing civilians for political gain, they do it because they don't follow their "countrie's" rules. Tell me the last civilian who was acivelly targeted and killed that didn't break any law of the quran?. ISIS's victims are not comparable to those of the bombings in Madrid or 9/11.
It's like saying Indonesia or the US kill their prisioners for political gains.
No one cares about brown people dying, everyone knows it, they know it, they are not making any threats with it, it's not a message.
The stupidity is that nowadays you just throw the word "terrorist" around like it's nothing to get the support of the people.
>>
>>40973454
yes actually.
>>
>>40973391

>Abbott Government is unpopular so they make a big deal about getting these guys out

Sounds familiar...

As much as I despise our government and don't buy that their motivation is humanism at all they're still right on this one though.
>>
>>40973361
Fuck off, we should take more laws from Singapore, they have the right idea. If we could Cane these stupid fucking abos every time they committed petty theft or assault, we'd save an enormous amount of money and you better believe they wouldn't do it again. Instead they get let out on suspended sentences, do it again, then get another suspended sentence. And even if they go to jail, jail is no different than how they normally live, doing nothing surrounded by other abos.
>>
>>40973472
You shouldn't listen to that guy he is an "Abbott hater" they are a one track record. They can only say "Abbott government bad" and little else besides moaning about Murdoch press.
>>
>>40973361
omelette du fromage are you dumb, indonesia doesnt have islamic laws apart from 1 province of Aceh. And there is nothing in Islam law states that drug is punishable with death. This is country law.
Btw IIRC Singapore have death penalty even before Indonesia and Malaysia (might be wrong though)
>>
>>40973515
You forgot "muh gina"
>>
Why Australia is making so big deal out of this?

Even Britbongs are calm and cool about this:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2944110/PICTURE-EXCLUSIVE-Reading-words-letter-seal-fate-British-drug-mule-Death-Row-told-listed-execution.html
>>
File: 1231021029332.jpg (69 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
1231021029332.jpg
69 KB, 900x900
>>40973613
>dailymail
>>
>>40973613
It's being used to distract people from a bunch of other dumb shit. It's not working, since most people here think they should be executed, but the Indo fuckwits announced the release of a couple of guys who murdered a bunch of Australians on ANZAC day, which is stirring people up.
>>
>>40973613
i think only reddit SJW is making the big deal out of this

http://www.roymorgan.com/findings/6044-executions-andrew-chan-myuran-sukumaran-january-2015-201501270609
>>
>>40973418
I'm sure those mountains of polls where they've been behind the opposition since 2013 were all a lie and the government isn't even thinking about exploiting manufactured drama for breathing room.
>>
>>40973183
>the Netherlands withdrew their ambassadors over earlier executions.

I didn't know that. Bitch move tbh.

>go to country where there's a death sentence on smuggling drugs
>smuggle a shitload of drugs
>get caught
>"is not fair I want to go home!"

Faggots, the lot of them.
>>
File: SJW Bait.png (64 KB, 704x606) Image search: [Google]
SJW Bait.png
64 KB, 704x606
>>40973660
Screenshot
>>
>>40973613
sjws are making a big deal about it besides them no one cares.
>>40973700
like the polls that show right now in a primary vote the LNP is preferred? Yeaaaah fuck off you scummy melbourne cunt.
>>
Yeah nah, you don't execute another country's citizens

Just not right. Makes you seem like a barbaric shithole.
>>
>>40973391
The people making a big deal about these prisoners were the left wing cunts who hate Abbott.
What the fuck are you on about?
>>
>mommy please no mommy

top kek. based jokowi removing kangaroos
>>
>>40973754
Go ahead and post your aggregate numbers.
>>
>>40973727
I like that you cut of the female statistic. Why do women always vote against men.
Really need to replace women here with asian women.
>>
Now this will be good reminder, dont come to Indonesia smuggling drugs unless you're prepared to die.

That's the whole point, its not about justice.
>>
>>40973859
I support the execution but comments like this make you look like little children who are purposefully distorting the situation.
>>
>>40973870
I didnt cut it you dummy, its the max screenshot size my monitor can take. You could just open the article, its not like i dont post the link for you
>>
>>40973859
It's says something about Indonesia when the only way your shithole country makes the news is by killing people.

Can't China just roll over your country already?
>>
>>40973727
Yes. The majority consensus here is that Indonesia can do whatever they want with their prisoners.
Chan and Sukumaran knew the consequences if they were caught.
>>
>>40973927
Dont you hear the last couple of days news?
We, china and japan are bff's nao
>>
File: 1425285644744.jpg (69 KB, 530x600) Image search: [Google]
1425285644744.jpg
69 KB, 530x600
>>40973352
>anti-Australian SBS journo sacked
I had not heard of this until now
>mfw
>>
>>40973924
>>40973924
ive seen the full article im commenting it cuts outs the female statistic you dummy. Which is the opposite of the male statistic.
>>
>>40973903
relax, just ignore shitposts
>>
>>40973956
Cunt was talking shit about ANZACs, calling them rapists and murderers, SBS dropped him hard.
>>
>>40972902
It's a free pass
>>
Reminder that Australia gives Indonesia hundreds of millions in aid.

http://dfat.gov.au/geo/indonesia/development-assistance/pages/development-assistance-in-indonesia.aspx

Regardless of whatever you think about this situation, this fact should automatically wipe the smug grin off any ungrateful indo face. Just don't point and laugh, cunts..
>>
>>40973977
ok
>>
>>40974026
But no one told Australia to give them money in the first place. Not only that but Australia is the reason why SEA is so shit
>>
>>40973900

No, the real message is "we're a shit country, please don't come and spend your money here". Fuck your false morals and delusions. I bet they were just at the wrong place and time too, when the government decided to make examples and they were the unlucky motherfuckers. Who knows, they might have been set up from the start. Somehow I don't think this will be enough to make drugs disappear from Indonesian streets.
>>
>>40974007
best bit was Ruby Rose came to defend ANZACs. I thought she was a sjw leso.
>>
>>40974026
we should really cancel this. Most indos seem to act like its condescending amazingly "we are so rich and powerful how dare they send us money!(but thanks for it anyway)"

>>40974052
>ot only that but Australia is the reason why SEA is so shit
haha what? I'd like to hear your rational reason for saying this.
>>
>>40974026
Dude its 4chan, all we did was just banter.
>>
>>40974052
>Australia is the reason why SEA is so shit
What?
>>
>>40974054
But why would you want to encourage crime like in France? That's like encouraging french arabs to commit more crime
>>
>>40974052
>Australia is the reason why SEA is so shit

And that is?
>>
>>40974119
>>40974128
All the smart ones left for Australia
>>
>>40974052
>But no one told Australia to give them money in the first place.
Good to know you have some concept of how foreign aid works.
>Not only that but Australia is the reason why SEA is so shit
Americans in charge of history. If I want to hear about how you single-handedly won world war 2 etc. I will ask you.
>>40974121
What, and that works one way only? pls..
>>
>>40974132

The state scares me a lot more than criminals.
>>
File: 1411912017495.png (60 KB, 414x275) Image search: [Google]
1411912017495.png
60 KB, 414x275
>>40974155
Guess that's why we're still 90% white with like one tenth the population of the rest of SEA then.
>>
>>40974025
>life in indonesian prison
>free pass
top kek, m8
>>
>>40974155
nope.
>>
File: Aussiespepe.png (96 KB, 1063x241) Image search: [Google]
Aussiespepe.png
96 KB, 1063x241
>>40974119
>Cancelling "aid"
>>
'The executions went well, now go home. There is nothing more'

Based Indonesia.
>>
>>40974175
>why we're still 90% white

You have the same problem as us when it comes to classifying whites

>>40974176
So, why commit the crime in the first place with a nanny prison system? In Australia they will give you complementary fellatio's for committing murder
>>
>>40974165
You didnt banter, you were just mad
>>
>>40974119
>Cancelling 'aid'

Australia confirmed for cucks
>>
>>40974231
Should send the 600 million to Nepal tbh
>>
>>40974165
>how foreign aid works.

How are they aiding when this 'money' does nothing but create more harm and corruption?
>>
>>40974054
>I bet they were just at the wrong place and time too
>Who knows, they might have been set up from the start.
>I bet
>Who knows
That kind of reasoning are meaningless in law

>>40974054
>Somehow I don't think this will be enough to make drugs disappear from Indonesian streets.
it won't, but letting it slides will only make it worse
>>
File: dIbSz.png (255 KB, 352x473) Image search: [Google]
dIbSz.png
255 KB, 352x473
>Australians Andrew Chan and Myuran Sukumaran
>Australians
>>
>>40974349
Glad I'm not the only one that thinks this.
>>
>>40974291
I'd rather talk about the nepalese and have candle light vigils for those poor goys.
Himalayan people are kawaii.
>>
>>40974349
White Australians
>>
>>40974259
Yeah, but in reality, no. Drinking a coffee and pointing out some facts, also calling you a cunt. 4chan fuck yeah!
>>40974297
So you're going to claim to know something about how the money is utilised although I'd be willing to bet it's the first time you've actually even heard of "Australian Development assistance in Indonesia" If you even opened the link that is.. Please enlighten us oh wise one, including the Indos that probably know nothing about it either.
>>
STAHP killing Indian people
>>
>>40974349
i literally can't say the second guys name.
>>
>All these non Australian/Indonesian people arguing

It's our problem, and the Indonesians just resolved it quite well.
>>
literaly no one is going to comment on how they sang Amazing Grace. They were just wannabe americans trying to be "ral gangstas" they didn't identify as Australians at all.
>>
>>40974401
>about how the money is utilised

You mean how Anglo Australians have this complex in helping 'poor brown people " by giving them large sums of money. Not only that but the money is used to eradicate the persistence of the PKI and its affiliates. You think Australia is the only anglo country with this sort of complex problem?
>>
>>40974318

Like these people were even sentenced based on solid evidence. Justice is corrupt even in France, how do you expect people to have faith in your system?
>>
>>40974490
>Justice is corrupt even in France

You have no prison system
>>
>>40974471
The hell are you on about? Religious people tend to sing religious songs. Chan was a christian minister as well
>>
>>40974482
aid money is just a form of bribe for 3rd world countries. 1st world countries pay them millions so they can continue avoid their bureaucracy red tape.
>>
File: 1421468774933.webm (894 KB, 650x345) Image search: [Google]
1421468774933.webm
894 KB, 650x345
BASED
A
S
E
D
>>
>>40974528

Yes we do and our prisons are shitholes.
>>
>>40971890
You have the right to be savages. I don't do or deal drugs, but even so, I will never go to your tyrannical barbaric shitholes. Still, I think the idiots who went there got what they deserve. I am against death penalty, so I will never patronize shitholes such as yours, but imbeciles will go there at their own risk. I mean, if somebody jumps in a bear cage, what happens to the idiot is the bear's or the idiot's fault?
>>
>>40974561
Amazing Grace has been adopted by Americans as their favorite Christian hymn. Its also been adopted by the ghetto black community.
Its not something Australians commonly sing.
>"Amazing Grace" saw a resurgence in popularity in the U.S. during the 1960s and has been recorded thousands of times during and since the 20th century, occasionally appearing on popular music charts.
Basically their last statement to the world was "yo yo we are americans!"
>>
>>40974569
But you still have a percentage of that money for the 'poor brown people'. The don't care on how the money is used; as long, as they can say, that they saved some brown people at the end.
>>
>>40972447
They didn't threaten, they actually arrest the kid. Still, though luck of the kid. I'd never go to that shithole or spend a dime there. Governments should do the same, but they do profit of Singapore's corrupt regime.
>>
>>40974482
You basically said "yeah they give money
>Not only that
The money is used to kill commies"

This is somehow you thinking you're making your "harm and destruction" argument work but it's just baffling.

I suppose the webpage I linked is all a conspiracy and all the things they list where the money actually goes is just bullshit.
>>
>>40974604
You mean how nobody is convicted in anything or short prison sentences for committing murder? France is limp wrist when it comes to punishment
>>
>>40974643
can you prove any of that money goes to the poor brown people.
Its just a front for under the table bribes because that is how the 3rd world works. Its full of corruption and powerful idiots.
If 1st world Governments said "we give 3rd world money lots of money to grease their wheels" it would be too controversial.
>>
>>40974667
You do know that Indonesia has had a problem with commies because of the PRC? Aid money is going into this and funding the drug problem in the country
>>
>>40974638
I went to a christian private high school in queensland during the 2000s. We had to sing the song all the time at these annoying, compulsory masses.
>>
File: terrorist shot dead.png (268 KB, 1366x768) Image search: [Google]
terrorist shot dead.png
268 KB, 1366x768
You think we fuck around with criminals? Have you not seen The Raid and The Raid: Redemption!?

Besides, the Indonesian Police were tipped off by the AUSTRALIAN FEDERAL POLICE about the Bali Nine. Any retarded skip bogan who is ranting about justice is fooled by Tony Abbott.

Sources
"Indonesian terrorist suspect shot dead in police crackdown", Sydney Morning Herald, January 13, 2015: http://www.smh.com.au/world/indonesian-terrorist-suspect-shot-dead-in-police-crackdown-20150113-12nc3c.html

"How the AFP trapped the Bali Nine", The Australian, August 27, 2010: http://www.theaustralian.com.au/news/features/how-the-afp-trapped-the-bali-nine/story-e6frg6z6-1225910600831?nk=5e7b4bb2b2fbc542512b8c4a8391f12c
>>
>>40974700
>Its just a front for under the table bribes

You do know how the mind of a Anglo-Australian works, right?

>Gonna aid them poor brown people
>Gonna give them money
>Poor browns will use the money for food
>Yep, as an Anglo-Australia I should do everything to save brownies
>>
>>40974749
>china & drugs.
You have a good day.
>>
>>40974755
>ny retarded skip bogan who is ranting about justice is fooled by Tony Abbott.
Shut up indo. Not even talking about whats going on but come over here and say that you little monkey. Didn't think so!
>>
>>40974401
>pattaya attempt at bantering
>>
File: warne-5745133.jpg (33 KB, 350x440) Image search: [Google]
warne-5745133.jpg
33 KB, 350x440
>>40974440
Thank you! Cheers, mate!
>>
>>40974784
I am an anglo Australian. My mind works like this
I don't want to give aid to brown people
I don't care about brown people.
I want foreign brown people to get the fuck out of my country.
I think American posters are retards.
>>
>>40974675

You can get life for murder. Not just theoretically. I know someone who knows someone who got sentenced to fifteen years over cigarette trafficking. Like in the US not everybody is equal and luck is involved among other factors, sentences can vary a lot.

Our system is a little more willing to seek alternatives for prison or actually staying all the time in prison though. Because they're not profit seeking private corporations and they're fucking full and run down.
>>
>>40974561
>Chan was a christian minister
wut?
>>
Fucking glad those they are finally dead, sick of hearing about it. Next time don't try smuggling drugs into a country with a death penalty.
>>
>>40974818
tfw a Muslim thinks he has any authority on banter. Pls no Allah snack bar me.
>>
File: theodore-roosevelt-laughing.jpg (50 KB, 605x412) Image search: [Google]
theodore-roosevelt-laughing.jpg
50 KB, 605x412
>mfw when waking up to asian on asian drama on /int/

Please chink muzzie fascist kill some more Bogans, it's too much fun, I'm sure you got more held up for minor offences over there.
>>
>>40974840
>Because they're not profit seeking

And someone committing murder will just stop? French are cucks for Arabs

>they're fucking full and run down.

You give them blowjobs for free
>>
>>40974836
>I am an anglo Australian.
>I want foreign brown people to get the fuck out of my country.

Well, ya better start breeding like rabbits, Skippy. Otherwise them Lebos, Wogs, Gooks, Chinks, and us Indons will start taking over. I mean, John So was Mayor of Melbourne from 2001 to 2008. That was just an appetizer...
>>
>>40974901

Do people stop commiting murders in the US? Are Arabs the only ones who commit crime? You're a disgusting bootlicker and you don't know what you're talking about.
>>
File: download (1).jpg (9 KB, 259x194) Image search: [Google]
download (1).jpg
9 KB, 259x194
>>40974836
>I don't want to give aid to brown people
>I don't care about brown people.
>I want foreign brown people to get the fuck out of my country.

>I think American posters are retards.
>>
Nobody understands the finer political points about this whole thing.
The left is causing all the drama here. When they are not in power they switch from gloating to "cause as much damage to the country as they can" mode.
They literally want us to go to war with anyone just so the country will get destroyed. They are completely out of their tiny minds.
Examples. They threatened we would go to war if Abbott got voted in. Never happened.
They tried to encourage a war with Russia when Putin came here and it never happened.
Now they are again trying to bait a conflict with Indonesia.
They are just lunatics. Lots of people seem to be missing the fact that the normally unpatriotic left are suddenly patriotic right now?
>>
>>40974930
>indons
i've never met and Indonesia here in my life and 90% of this country is white.
You talk a lot of shit indomie cunt but you are like a child.
>>
>>40971918
>>40971890
Go back to Jakarta Joko,
>>
>>40974988
>over 90%
to be closer to accuracy.
>>
File: 1429844332683.jpg (148 KB, 1111x597) Image search: [Google]
1429844332683.jpg
148 KB, 1111x597
>>40974988
>based upper class anon living in areas with 90%+ whites
>>
>>40974879
you shouldve seen /pol/ last night lel
>>
is it true that Indonesia has really strict laws about import for pretty much everything.My dad is a sailor so hes pretty often there, and told me that you can easilly get in jail for a few years just if you have pack of gums that you havent declared and shit
>>
>>40974856
Apparently he became Christian during his captivity
Well, he's smoking weed in Heaven now.
>>
>>40975025
>based retard who doesn't know the census data.
>>
>>40974930
>>40974930
The full course meal is we invade indonesia with long ranger bombs. Occupy your country and turn it into a protectorate of Australia like every other country in the region.

Also why are 9/10 Indonesian posts just jingoistic racist babby talk with all the facts upside down.
Its almost like you are paid shills. Just affirming the common perception of SEAs as being tinpot dictators.
>>
File: 1430261804301.jpg (18 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
1430261804301.jpg
18 KB, 250x250
>>40975248
>based ausbro who considers the censusdata of "white" to be accurate
>>
>>40975372
census data is the most accurate and only collection of reliable data in the country. There is nothing else.
>based retard btfo the country is white.
>>
>>40975393
>using based when you obviously have no respect for white Australians.

I feel you are an immigrant and not white, otherwise you would not be relying on census data to confirm your theories of a white Australia
>>
>>40974425
sook-a-marr-ann

Australian as fuck.
>>
>>40974291
Why? The poeple in Indonesia need that money for food and rebuilding infrastructure after the 2004 tsunami. It's unfair to punish the people for the actions of their government by taking food out of their mouth.
>>
>>40967616
Some chink and hindu get executed and people care why?
>>
>>40976937
It's only the butthurt SJW's that care. The rest of us are happy.

They are just the only ones making noise.
>>
>>40975986
It's a scum move to revoke charity money full stop. If you're gonna donate, fucking donate, the idea of a fucking charity is that it's meant to be no-strings-attached.

To use aid money as a bargaining for FUCKING CRIMINALS is so far into the zone of scum behaviour that it's honestly more morally depraved an act than having the death penalty.
>>
File: 200px-CMOT_Dibbler.jpg (27 KB, 200x187) Image search: [Google]
200px-CMOT_Dibbler.jpg
27 KB, 200x187
>mfw when my countrymen are emotionally invested in telling another nation how they ruin their shit.

i don't know why this is, but tell us to get stuffed, Indonesia. kill as much criminal scum as you like.
>>
>>40975393
Australia's census data is taken in such a way to obscure how many non-whites we have.

The powers that be know that we would piss blood if we fully grokked how many spots in this country are or will soon be majority non-white, majority foreign born.
>>
The people who are agreeing with Indonesia executing these people also agree with isis beheading people right? It would be hypocritical not to.

These guys got executed for committing a crime in the Indonesian opinion. And people who ISIS behead committed a crime in their opinion
>>
>>40967616
cuck. also terrible b8
>>
>>40977879
ISIS is not a legitimate state. Indonesia is.
Interventionist attitudes like yours are what enable things like ISIS to come about.
Everyone should mind their own business.
>>
>>40977433
Good cartoon. bad thread.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 24

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.