[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Holy shit, I thought it was just a meme. France, please explain this.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 3
File: Infidelity.png (22 KB, 327x821) Image search: [Google]
Infidelity.png
22 KB, 327x821
Holy shit, I thought it was just a meme.
France, please explain this.
>>
>>40391266
We have like 47% of muslims man not our fault
>>
>>40391266
BIG
>>
>>40391266
You may pretend you are in love with your gf and all, but when you see a hot girl in the street you still want to fuck her no ?
The morally unacceptable thing here would be to deny that that is the truth
>>
>>40391343
there's a difference between wanting to fuck her and actually fucking her
>>
>>40391317
More like 47% of women :^)
>>
>>40391317
Not to meme, but can you not resist a muslim man fucking your wife/gf
>>
>>40391343
But this is when you're both married. You'd just let your wife go out and fuck some other man?
That's pretty cuckish.
>>
>>40391448
That would be probably racist, have to ask my lawyer
>>
>>40391681
Women ages bad, men don't.
When you grow older you get tired of fucking a hag getting worst everyday and having more and more a shit libido
On the contrary you get opportunities to fuck a lot of bitches

That's just fair considering women get it way easier when in their teens & 20's
>>
>>40391266
Frenchmen are cucks.
>>
File: 1426705021543.jpg (75 KB, 627x760) Image search: [Google]
1426705021543.jpg
75 KB, 627x760
>>40391266

>Eurocucks
>Canacucks
>Americucks

I wonder what makes us Turks superior to subhuman filth those non-Turks
>>
>>40392149
Turkiye en az sadik olan ulke, biliyor musun bunu? Istatigi atayim mi?
>>
>>40391266
Infidelity is no big deal. It's not unusual to be sexually unhappy after some time in a relationship, so it's healthy to go see someone else. And a quick fuck doesn't endanger a relationship in reality (considering it "morally unacceptable" endangers it though). Stability is more important than freaking out because your partner did something kinky.

TL;DR: extramarital affairs have nothing do to with morality, and they're perfectly acceptable in the real world, as long it's discreet.
>>
>>40392765

>Erkeklerin sadıklığı
>önemli

cucklaşma diplomat.
>>
>>40393123
Erkekler degil, hem erkek hem kiz. Neredeyse 60% bu arada.
>>
>>40391986
Americans aren't cucks because they marry fat whales desired by no one.

>inb4 "well meme my friend"

That's the statistical truth.
>>
That explains why they're always smoking and drinking wine.
>>
>>40392982
>Infidelity is no big deal
"My wife fucking another man and me having to raise the kid I believe to be my own is no big deal"
Absolutely cuck. You're a shame to your ancestors legacy.
>>
>>40392149
that's easy you're women are manlier than your men :D
>>
>>40393275
He's got a point. France wasn't crawling with people all throughout history for nothing. China of Europe.
>>
>>40393205
Yeah, it sucks.
At least my kid that I'm forced to take care of won't be brown though :D.
>>
>>40393275
My ancestors were enjoying the story of Tristan and Iseult, a story where a king is cucked by his nephew (and it's glorious, and the nephew is the hero). Guess why?

Because the history of our people is absolutely full of cuck stories, the word "cuck" even comes from a French word (cocu).

It happens all the time, no one cares. What if your child is not your child? It's like that. Go fuck other women instead of crying like a little girl.
>>
>>40393727
>Tristan and Iseult

You're even a cultural cuckold, lapping up German culture.
>>
>>40397309
Not him but Tristan & Iseult is Breton.
>potato education
>>
All whores, dudes, all.
>>
>>40392149
>implying turks are honest

kek m8
>>
>Palestine
welp, how do I get a palestinian gf as a jew?
>>
>>40392149
Because fucking only one woman till end of your life isn't cuck
>>
>>40391681
This tbh.

France is this even true or are you guys memeing with us?
>>
>>40393275
I have to agree 100% with the american on this.

We all know it happens in many relationship, but accepting that your gf or wife fucks another man that is unreal to me.
>>
>>40391343
There's a lot of stuff we want to do that we don't, it's called practicing restraint. It's the reason we don't kill people who make us angry or eat every piece of unhealthy food we see.
>>
>>40391266
to be honest, I think the french are just a bit more honest in this case.
>>
>>40402928
>http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Female_promiscuity#Statistics
45-55% of women and 50-60% of men have sex outside of marriage. At least 20 years ago.
I dont think that more than 20% of this generation will be able not to cheat in a relationship.
>>
>>40402928
More honest? It's not a percentage of french people saying they've cheated, and that they're honest about it. It's about french people saying they don't think it's unacceptable that their wives fucks another man.
>>
>>40403187
Stating that is a moral issue is oversimplifying your relation, that's a bit sad tbh.

You can have an excellent, stable relationship with someone and not being anymore attracted by her for a reason or an other, it happens to many couples. I can't see how it's morally unacceptable as long as there's no lack of respect, extramarital affairs doesn't always mean cheating and drama.

I'm all for sexual exclusivity but expecting the other to vow you an unwavering fidelity seems emotionally immature to me, it doesn't work like this.
If you want to look elsewhere just talk about it and sort it out.
>>
File: france.png (650 KB, 1000x352) Image search: [Google]
france.png
650 KB, 1000x352
>>40391266
lmao
>>
Sans craindre d'un importun
Les discours infâmes
Nous mettrons tout en commun
Jusques à nos femmes
Si nous agissons ainsi
C'est pour mieux saisir l'esprit
D'une ré ré ré
D'une pu pu pu
D'une ré
D'une pu
D'une république
Bien démocratique !

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IlfBogXqhx8
>>
>>40391343
I read this in a French accent.

Perfect.
>>
>>40391266
>Italy 64%
I find this highly unlikely, it's really frown upon here. Granted, I live in a very conservative region, but I doubt it's very different elsewhere, the south is also supposed to be very conservative on matters of marriage.
Probably just a shit poll tbh.
Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.