[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is he right, /ic/?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ic/ - Artwork/Critique

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1
File: Untitled.png (52 KB, 957x199) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
52 KB, 957x199
Is he right, /ic/?
>>
Yes

Once people reach a level of skill they don't participate anymore
>>
>>2603275
bbc participates.
>>
>>2603280
>reach a level of skill
what part of that did you not understand?
>>
>>2603280
He's here cause he stubbornly wants to help the newbs. He already ragequit once and chances are the creep that is stalking him will make him ragequit again in the future. Just like many good artists before him.
>>
>>2603293
hi kyle
>>
>>2603294
Kyle legitimately a shit though
>>
>>2603260

Where does one find these groups of good/motivated artists to circle jerk with?
>>
>>2603301
hi bbc
>>
>>2603260
Yes. This place is just like conceptart.org or any other place. /ic/ is just more brutal/honest to lower skilled people, but when you start getting good you start to just get asspat comments.

You then need to make friends with artists who are better than you. Which can be hard when you are autistic as fuck, and they don't have a lot of time to respond to random people.
>>
>>2603290
lol peak kyle, tehmeh and current bbc are better than a lot of pros.
>>
Yes

>>2603307
Facebook is actually pretty good. I just friend requested every awesome artist I found and ended up talking to quite a few. You have to be way less reclusive than me though and actually initiate some conversions. Tons of people just send wips to each other for critique.
>>
>>2603391
I feel it would be hard to genuinely keep up with each of them. Or are they just using you too to advance?
>>
>>2603307
real life
>>
>>2603260
Its true m8
>>
I don't come to /ic/ for critique. I come to /ic/ because seeing newbies trying to improve motivates me to keep going with my life.

So maybe he's half right. Depending.
>>
>>2603365

tehmeh is shit, what are you on?
>>
>>2603830
uh oh, the jelly are real
>>
>>2603293
>crabs in a bucket.

Just leave /ic/ and you'll start improving.

I really doubt anyone here can make any improvement relying solely on /ic/.
>>
>>2603365
>bbc
will you shut the hell up?
>>
>>2603365
Here's your (you).
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.