[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
This character is female. Why is it that when I see it, although
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ic/ - Artwork/Critique

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2
File: Untitled.png (927 KB, 983x462) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
927 KB, 983x462
This character is female. Why is it that when I see it, although having a dominant male vibe, I can still internalize that she's female?

I read Loomis' sections on the difference between genders but still don't understand.
>>
OP is into trannies
>>
>>2600251
It's the long face, wide mouth, and the cheek bones that kinda look like really long sideburns. I would also say its that hair, but I've seen some really feminine characters with a similar hair style.
>>
>>2600251
I would only guess it's female because I read your post first
It looks like some nigger butch to me
>>
>>2600263
>>2600257
These
>>
>>2600251
It's the lips and I think the stature. The shoulders aren't broad enough to back up the masculinity of the face.
>>
>>2600251
lips + eyes + facial structure
>>
>>2600251
Arched eyebrows
Dark values on the lips
Relatively small jaw
>>
>>2600251
Thick/dark eyelashes and the dark lips add to it slightly. Its a neat trick. Give any character thick eyelashes and they look more feminine/beautful/sexy.
>>
valve dota2 comics gone to shit though, since the first ones
>>
>>2600251
sauce?
>>
>>2600515
dota2.com/tipofthespear
>>
>>2600509
I quite like the art on them. Why do you think they're shit?
>>
Big black eyelashes + when the 2 lips are the same colors it feels like there's lipstick on it
>>
File: page_02.jpg (328 KB, 792x1224) Image search: [Google]
page_02.jpg
328 KB, 792x1224
>>2600524
I mean, they look amaterish and rushed for me. I mean, I can understand that they have deadlines and shit, but first comics were far superior.
>>
>>2600251
Looks like a man with dark lipstick.
>>
>>2600251
Narrow chin, feminine eyes, dark lips and smooth teeth, small jaw, round and elegant shapes, small nose. She's also wearing a pretty heavy dose of make-up.
>>
>>2600524
Not that guy of course, but I don't think the cartoony style of recent dota comic works for the game. The game was never about cartoonish shit, just look at >>2600547
That kind of style worked for tf2 but now that they do it for dota too it just comes off as lazy from valve's side (as usual) to me.
>>
>>2600251

Smaller chin, jaw isn't wide, very arched eyebrows. Ur welcome my dude
>>
>>2600831
never realized that
>>
she wears make up and lipstick are you all blind?
>>
>>2601222
"she"
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.