[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Job Oppurtunity for Artists ::: Looking for Artists
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ic/ - Artwork/Critique

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4
File: butter1.png (5 KB, 815x600) Image search: [Google]
butter1.png
5 KB, 815x600
I'm no artist, picture attached is an example of a placeholder character graphic for a game I'm making called ConsolePilot. I would be commissioning artists per work, this is to be discussed more later. I'm also working on a rpg maker game (rpg maker mv), I will need a gritty sci-fi anime cg and pixel capable artists for that project as well. I am launching a new development community for these two titles and future projects.

Pay will be good and royalties for an artists share in profit are negotiable. Legal work would be expected as we neared release of either title or any future titles that an artist might contribute to.

Questions? Ask away.

dev forum: castledogs.boards.net
discord server: discord.gg/QY3aE

If you plan on sticking with us and getting a line of commissions done with us please join both and lets get to know each other and the rest of the dev team.

Bring example work if possible.
>>
>>2596413
whats your budget
>>
File: butter2.png (4 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
butter2.png
4 KB, 800x600
>>2596414
I rake in enough off my salary to pay for artistic work with 300-400$ a month. I plan on running a kickstart/fund me or similar to help expedite paying for commissions.

I'm putting a lot of my own resources into the development of these games.

picture attached is a second frame to the op.
>>
>>2596414
you will work for exposure :^)
>>
>>2596419
All contributing artists would also be accredited for their works of course and royalties are a reasonable course of action. Depending on amount of work contributed, number of contributing artists, etc.

But that's an unforeseeable arrangement at the current moment and would become more conceptualized towards the end of development.
>>
>>2596421
im just shitposting family
reliving my glory days in /agdg/ before i got a job and had to quit working on my game
>>
Artwork for the ConsolePilot title will largely include 2 frame profiles for characters, (think minimalist corporeal entities in cyberspace type characters), scene illustrations in a similair corporeal cyberspace setting as well as object illustrations.
>>
File: artists.jpg (663 KB, 1000x5000) Image search: [Google]
artists.jpg
663 KB, 1000x5000
>>2596413
>>
>>2596428
He said he has money, whats your problem.
>>
>>2596430
U mad idea guy?
>>
>>2596431
I am my idea guy.
>>
>>2596431
You seem like a person not good enough for commissioned work and don't want others to get it so you shitpost. Am I correct?
>>
>>2596433
Y-yes u totally got me
I am mad jelly of your pixelshit roguelike
>>
>>2596435
Why would you assume I am op. I just think when people commission work the right way, there is no reason to shit on them. I am not even interested in taking this offer, but still, your attitude hurts fellow artists
>>
File: unclesam.png (572 KB, 890x1186) Image search: [Google]
unclesam.png
572 KB, 890x1186
I'll be waiting for you.
>>
Op where can I contact you?? Post email?
>>
Here, check this out, this is a teaser build for my rpg maker title, as you can see it needs artwork as most things are placeholder, infact almost all of it is since I really hope on minimizing using community resources. But the game itself will be more like a visual novel than an rpg maker game. Very dialogue heavy.

>>2596440
durangorang at gmail
>>
>>2596442
link:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/ep9zvjx77f83f5i/Temp.rar?dl=0
>>
>>2596443
also like I said it is a teaser build you will get frozen in the last scene next to a watercooler, that is fine.
>>
>>2596428
fucking saved
>>
>>2596413
Not sure if ill be any use to this project since im not sure why art style you are looking for but ill leave a link to my commission info and prices.
http://kingvego.deviantart.com/journal/Commission-Price-Updates-609092097
>>
>>2596428
>I AM SILLY.jpg
>>
>>2596428
>>I can't easily communicate with my clients so I need some shitty aggressive Tumblr-esq picture to do it for me instead
All you literally have to say is "I don't work for free". That's it.

Be straight-forward, and if you want the money split into multiple payments...tell them before you even start discussing the work.

This picture is completely useless and entirely irrelevant to OP because they already explained their budget, you blind fuck.
>>
>>2599163
You need to learn more fundamentals mang. Your rendered tits look like pancakes.
>>
>>2599331
>you blind fuck

Oh, the irony
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.