[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Paypal alternatives
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ic/ - Artwork/Critique

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 1
File: 1459472416794.jpg (14 KB, 313x350) Image search: [Google]
1459472416794.jpg
14 KB, 313x350
So... I got permanently banned from paypal. Now what? What other ways are there to accept payments for commissions? Does anyone NOT use paypal, or accept money without showing your name?
>>
I've heard about this thing called stripe which is just a direct credit card payment; don't take me at my word though because I wasn't really paying too much attention. I'd look into that.
>>
>>2590203
how did you fuck up?
>>
Lemme guess op, you actually picked the option that you draw smut, right?
>>
has anyone tried payoneer?
>>
Can't people do one-time donations through patreon?
>>
google wallet gives the option to pay from e-mail. I don't know if it could replace it since I've never used paypal
>>
>>2590203
Lmao you dont't own a bank account or what?
>>
>>2590203
open a patreon family man
>>
>>2590208
>>2590214

I was selling homemade videos of myself and some of my new clients were idiot enough to mention the NSFW nature in the description even though I told them not to.

I don't have a name for myself tho, will patreon still be worth it? I ain't no sakimichan. It's very important to hide my name because I don't want people recognizing me.
>>
>>2591202
I thought if you sent invoices they can't comment on payments?
>>
>>2591176
I actually don't have a bank account. I owe over $30k in child support, so if I open an account, after a month or two it gets "seized" and I lose everything in it. I exclusively deal in Paypal, and if somebody insists on paying me by check, my girlfriend cashes it for me. Not the OP, btw.
>>
>>2591652

yeah I didn't think of that.

>>2591703

I've thought about just getting people to send me checks to my business checking. It's cheaper than giving a fee to paypal. DAE?
>>
>>2591703
Jesus your life haha
Get shit on by poor decisionmaking
>>
>>2591879
I'm not complaining. Got an awesome girlfriend, I do what I want, when I want, and I don't really work. Mostly play video games and go to metal shows.
>>
>>2592779
> I do what I want, when I want

As long as it's free...
>>
>>2592795
Want to go to the gym? Not if they expect direct deposit like most.
Want to pay some bills? Yeah great idea, go one by one with chunks of cash on your hands and hope they accept undeclared income.
Speaking of which, how do you get paid? A real job, I mean, not the 30 bucks a month you manage to convince your aunt for a shitty drawing.
This is your life now amd forever. I find it amusing that you are so contempt with it.

Good for you, at least you are happy in your delusion
>>
>>2591879
you dont know shit about terrible life decisions if you havent seen my family, you fucking spoiled brat

>mom almost cant pay bills because muh i cant get anything outside of shit tier jobs because i quit training/high income when i met your abusive father that tried to kill me,
now ill get mentally ill, Lets have kids!

>first son becomes a neo nazi
, almost didnt make it through school,
almost becomes criminal
then becomes 60hrs/week hard worker and gets his shit straight

>second one becomes autistic basementdweller
until 25, then gets shit straight
has ADD and can barely drive a car,
depends on a shitjob for his child

>daughter gets depressed
works shitjob with mom
gets cucked by mom and looses all ambitions and just wants to stay eternal shittier house cleaner that just survives everyday,
cant drive a car, "muh cant tell left from right", stays indoors all day,
probably very depressed

>last son becomes an autist too,
can barely get through elementary school, house turns into hoarder cave
gets vidya addiction at age 7
father wants to fucking bludgeon him because he thinks he is a worthless retard
becomes social outcast through his life
proceeds to fuck up at every shittier job he starts, work sends him to a mental hospital, then gets send to the next one, finally finishes therapy, they tell him to make further therapy because he is not ready for life yet at 22 but it takes so long that he wont be finished with full time therapy that he wont be able to start living until 23
stops therapy because it takes too long and he thinks he can get his life sorted out by himself
wants to go into art
is too mentally fucked for it
now he wont start living and basementdwells forever,
tries to run away from his life regulary

guess whos me :^)
>inb4 he says spoiled without beeing homeless for the better half of his life lol fag

not everyone can cope with mental illness and poverty, shitter
>inb4 tl:dr/kys
expected, its just pointless venting and me fagging out
>>
>>2593974
When you talk about your family in third person, don't refer to your siblings as sons and daughters, that's confusing as fuck. I thought you were the father of a skinhead, two autists and some suicidal chick for like five minutes.
>>
>>2593974
Oh and by the way, autism isn't real, you've just become socially retarded from shitty parenting. Turns out that autistic kids become cured just by having their electronics taken away like 90% of the time. The best thing you can do is exercise (cardio and lifting), find a job that forces you to interact with real people, read books that teaches you how to not be a sperg like "How to Win Friends and Influence People", and work on your fundies. Thinking that social skills is something you have to be gifted with to ever become successful at is as stupid as thinking you need a "spark" to ever be good at art.
>>
>>2590203
Payoneer, Facebook, Bitcoin
>>
This is really really scary. Does this happen a lot? If my paypal crumbles I lose my means of making a living. Holy shit...
>>
>>2593995
>>2594015
oops, next time ill consider it

2nd, yeah, im aware of that, atleast ive got a job now with coworker interaction and im jogging now to get my mental health up
thanks for the suggestions, but i didnt say (i think?) that social skills are a gift

my post was mostly fueled by people that dont acknowledge that "heritage" or family and environment can have a very long lasting effect on people, even though implying that others are at fault for ones own shittiness is seen as a looser mindset (i can partially agree on that if the one just pushes the fault completely away from himself and doesnt see the need to improve)

im also gratefull that you didnt went, "hurrdurr nice blog fag, kill yourself kek"
>>
>>2594064
The thing is, you are your heritage.
Just because you can name your influences doesn't mean that isn't you. You are the the one who fucked up, not your envoirment. You are the one getting fucked by your shitty decisions. Everything they said is true.
The way you put it it's almost like you are so used at relieving yourself from any sense of responsibility that you get triggered when someone points at you as the cause of your problems.
Sure, you could be worse. A lot of people around you are. Is that a good enough reason to feel contemp about your situation? Maybe it is, but he just finds it funny that you still can't get your head out of that shithole and evaluate your situation as a normal human being.
>>
>>2590203
Google wallet and snapchat are options (If you do any traditional work you could use snapchat to your advantage too to give live updates to your clients. I'd make a new snapchat for this purpose obv.)

google wallet is probably easier tho
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.