[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Christ chan OOC???
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ic/ - Artwork/Critique

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
File: christchan.jpg (470 KB, 1110x1200) Image search: [Google]
christchan.jpg
470 KB, 1110x1200
I wanted to do a dumb Christ Chan drawing in tribute to the victims in Orlando but I wanted to know if this is too out of character.
>>
Thus is the WIP version btw. I'll be finishing it with actually good lineart and coloring haha
>>
>>2561711
This is fucking cancer and you should feel ashamed.
>>
>>2561711
kill yourself my man
>>
File: 1444276712758.png (204 KB, 900x736) Image search: [Google]
1444276712758.png
204 KB, 900x736
>>2561711
>mfw every christchan artist is below shit tier
>>
File: christchanpraysforthevictims.jpg (588 KB, 1071x1401) Image search: [Google]
christchanpraysforthevictims.jpg
588 KB, 1071x1401
Finished my shit tier fanart!
>>
>>2561875
What's with the hexagons?
Throw some noise in there if you want to break up the solids.
>>
>>2561879
I wanted to try using a new filter to break up the monotony but I guess it came across too strong. I knew it would be on certain spots though (which is why I added a layer mask over her face). That would have been a good idea though or a blur of some kind. Mental note taken.
>>
Was that event such a big thing?
People die by the minute by disease, hunger, accidents. This is a drop in the sea, but somehow everybody is all moody because of it.
>>
>>2561711
>>2561875
LOL
>>
>>2561905
Mass shootings like this only happen about twice a year in the US.

With Islamic extremist being the hot button issue, and 9\11 still lingering in the public's mind you bet people are going to focus on this.
>>
Mass shootings always create a buzz. This one apparently has the highest body count of all that have occurred in the US thus far. In other shootings the targets were usually more random, where as this time gays were intentionally targeted. Additionally the shooter was a fan of Islamic extremism, apparently.

It has been interesting to see liberals defend a conservative religion. And conservatives pretending to care about gays.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.