[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is this consistent with the colors used?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ic/ - Artwork/Critique

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2
File: lighting.png (50 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
lighting.png
50 KB, 600x600
>>
Please disregard the perspective / construction elements, I wasn't focusing on drawing. Just wanted a setup where light sources overlapped.
>>
>>2559741
the gradients in the sky and on the ground are too soft to represent the light source casting the leftmost shadow
>>
>>2559754
You mean the candle's falloff? I just used a circular gradient for that, all I wanted to find out was the interaction between the colors. The part of the ground that isn't illuminated by the red light looks weird to me, color-wise.
>>
>>2559762
i meant natural light like the sun since it's outdoor.
>>
File: lighting2.png (48 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
lighting2.png
48 KB, 600x600
Another setup (fixed a thing)

>>2559770
Oh I get what you mean, the sky is meant to be soft diffused light so I didn't use a gradient
>>
its consistently shit lmao
>>
>>2559776
Could you fix the colors then? It takes 5 minutes to redraw.
>>
bump... it should be simple to answer if the colors are wrong or not...
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.