[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hello absolute beginner who read the sticky here I have around
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ic/ - Artwork/Critique

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
Hello absolute beginner who read the sticky here
I have around 3-4 hours a day that I can devote to studying and I was wondering if you guys could help me focus on a schedule that could make the most of my meager time for now. I guess in the meantime I will work on Peter Han shapes
>>
>>2535491
If you read the sticky, you would know not to make your own thread. So go reread it.
>>
>>2535499
I don't know what I don't know anon
I understand that the fundamentals are everything
I just don't understand how I can use my time effectively
Should I focus on just one subject for a month?
2 subjects for 2 hours each?
I don't know anon
>>
>>2535505
Did you go through Drawing on the Right Side of the Brain/Keys to Drawing?

Just go through either one of the books for now. I recommend Keys to Drawing.
>>
>>2535505
Do whatever you want man. You didn't even tell me your goal, how can I create you a schedule?
>>
https://youtube.com/watch?v=KX0MrnzBJ8M
>>
>>2535507
Okay for now I will start with Keys until I finish it
I hope it isn't like Betty

>>2535509
I really want to be really good at drawing characters in dynamic poses with many objects and various fictional creatures
I admire Doi from SMT
The artist who did SoulCalibur
Scott Robertson is also amazing
so I guess my goals are to be like them and to utilize what they put into their artwork
>>
>>2535517
Do drawabox lesson 1 and 2 and skip until the anatomy lessons. You'll be a great artist if you can do that.
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.