[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Post art blogs/sites for inspiration and knowledge? I'm
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ic/ - Artwork/Critique

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4
File: 201tattoo.jpg (88 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
201tattoo.jpg
88 KB, 500x500
Post art blogs/sites for inspiration and knowledge? I'm trying to get into a niche style of tattooing and am trying to develop my look and would love to get some recommendations.

One of my favorites:
http://www.artnau.com/

Looking for tats with this kind of look. Wouldn't know what to call it exactly.
>>
File: kim michey.jpg (124 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
kim michey.jpg
124 KB, 640x640
posting based Michey
>>
Weird tattoo, I like it.
>>
File: 20160518_172934.jpg (2 MB, 2976x2976) Image search: [Google]
20160518_172934.jpg
2 MB, 2976x2976
Just got this about a week ago. Think its dope.
>>
>>2535981
mediocre
i dont understand how people could ever pick flash off of the wall or get something that other people have gotten 1000 times over.
>>
>>2535985
You don't have people skills, do you, anon?
>>
>>2535996
well, yes, i know that people are dumb and have no taste. But if you're going to post on an art forum try to at least have standards

What do you want?
"Sick tat bruh i love it!!!!!!!!!!"
>>
>>2535985
Meh I thought it came out great. I don't care desu that a lot may have something similar, it should just look good, which it does imo.
>>
>>2536003
It's like wearing a shirt that says "Mountain Dew"
>>
>>2536005
Thats pretty funny honestly. Totally would do that, if it looks good.
>>
>>2536005
also if you think art always has to be "new", you sir are an idiot.
>>
>>2536009
>>2536011
confirmed retard
>>
>>2536013
post your work
>>
File: quickdra2.jpg (162 KB, 1100x699) Image search: [Google]
quickdra2.jpg
162 KB, 1100x699
>>2536017
what does that have to do with anything? I dont need to be a good artist to realize that wearing a Tapout shirt makes you look like a douchebag
>>
>>2535985

It's pretty hard to come up with an idea that hasn't been done before in the history of art.

>>2536005
Nothing wrong with mountain dew. I'd wear it on a shirt.
>>
>>2536068

Not everyone with a tattoo wears tapout shirts and a flat brim hat as they hang out at the most bogan pub in the city.
>>
>>2536068

Neither of those anons but this has to be the most retarded reason I've ever seen someone post their work.
>>
>>2536074
i have a tattoo and i never implied that

>>2536075
idk he wanted me to
>>
>>2536078
it was a joke man
Anyway Im just saying beauty should be more important than the number of people liking it, no? If you don't like the art that is fine, however saying "a lot of people have it, thats why im not liking it" seems very hippster to me.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.