[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Howdy, /ic/! So I was writing some stories the other day, and
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ic/ - Artwork/Critique

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: IMG_2173v2.jpg (2 MB, 1680x2520) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2173v2.jpg
2 MB, 1680x2520
Howdy, /ic/! So I was writing some stories the other day, and I fell for the "make your own game" meme. Basically, I've got 50€ on the side to invest in art, so I was wondering if any of you are down to do some --> paid <-- commissions.

I don't think this goes against the rules of this board, but I'm not sure. If anyone is interested we can discuss paymemt method and artwork :)
>>
>>2531989

1. You could have written it all in drawthread or in promoting yourself thread.

2. There are also sites like ConceptArt or Upwork.

3. You haven't left your contact info.

4. You are too vague and meneing hard, nobody will actually give two shits about your "job advert".
>>
>>2531996

Well. I thought someone would be down to draw for money. I guess I'll go to one of those websites then
>>
>>2531996

Don't be a cunt, the guy is willing to pay for something and there are plenty of people around happy to get paid.

Considering /ic/ constantly bumps the shit out of people asking for free art with "whatre you paying ;)" and this guy actually gave a price-point, he's already a step ahead of the average.
>>
>>2531989
You'll definitely need more than 50 to the make all drawn assets for your game
>>
I just replied to you in the drawthread. I hadn't seen this. It's better to write a thread for this kind of thing, don't worry.
If you leave an email I could show you what I personally would draw for £20 per character.
>>
>>2532045
Yeah, god dammit OP at least leave an email
>>
Good on you for actually offering money, but I'll tell you now 50€ isn't going to get you very far. That's only enough for a few hours of work.
>>
>>2531989

anon i made 750$ drawing a series of images that took absolutely ZERO skill the other day.

where is your god now?
>>
>>2532961
D:
>>
>>2532961
Out of curiosity, what were the images and who for?
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.