[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I want some more practice with drawing and can't really
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ic/ - Artwork/Critique

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3
File: 4chin.png (2 MB, 3000x3000) Image search: [Google]
4chin.png
2 MB, 3000x3000
I want some more practice with drawing and can't really think of anything to draw
Request anything
>>
draw me a snail that has grown little skinny legs under its snail body and is now running very fast.

also it should be wearing fly kicks. the make and model is up 2 you
>>
File: snail.png (3 MB, 3000x3000) Image search: [Google]
snail.png
3 MB, 3000x3000
>>2529907
YUP
>>
Fuck off to the /b/ drawthread or, if you're going to take things a little more seriously than this trash, at least go to the beginner thread.
>>
>>2530015
I'm sorry to offend you, friend. I admit I am a bad artist, but to be honest I just wanted to do some stupid sketches.
>>
>>2530024
Recomendation: Go to drawthreads on /b/, the bar is way lower there.

Plus, over here are either beginners on beginner threads or pros on every other thread.
>>
>>2529898
i request you do loomis
>>
>>2530024

This isn't the place for this sort of thing. We have drawthreads but they're not so much for requests, at best you should post in the beginner thread for suggestions on how to improve (you'll be told to read the sticky and Loomis at your level). Making your own thread on /ic/ is begging to be ridiculed even if you're a competent artist, and we've had a massive influx of these threads lately so people aren't very patient with you people.

/b/'s drawthread is 100% "people fucking around and doing stupid sketches" so go there.
>>
>>2529898
Could you do some loomis studies? thank you
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.