[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Would anyone here be interested in working for a commission,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ic/ - Artwork/Critique

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
Would anyone here be interested in working for a commission, possible donations or having your art work linked on my Twitch, Youtube, twitter accounts?

My name is MeanRock and I'm looking for original artwork created by communities to incorporate it into my accounts.

As the name MeanRock, or Mean_Rock Implies I want a cartoony rock with a mean or grumpy face. Feel free to incorporate your personality, memes or anything you want.

Specificity I'm looking for the following:

A Thumbnail or brand image I can use as my stock image for the majority of my online presence.
Online/Offline screens for my twitch page.
Donation/Twitter/Facebook panels at the bottom of my twitch.

I will forever link your deviant art or what ever website and give full credit to the people apart of this project.

This is a chance to have your artwork scene my 1000s of people.

Below are some stock images that I thought I liked for inspiration.
>>
>>2529512
Sure, how would you want to go about doing it?
>>
>>2530542

You can just submit artwork in this thread or PM me on one of the various social media websites on my twitch (mean_rock). I already have basic panels, banner, offline etc. I would just like original artwork for my channel.

Even a simple cartoon rock with a mean face would be great!
>>
"exposure"
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oWXYoD7wfOs
>>
>>2531149

I don't want to be popular or want exposure. My stream has never been live. I would just really like to have art work that is original and personal to me. I think it would be amazing if I could look at my page as see art made by people from a site I love.
>>
>>2531177
>This is a chance to have your artwork SCENE my 1000s of people
>Never been live
> paying in exposure

I don't even
>>
Asking for free art is against the rules. If you're gonna want anything done there needs to be compensation involved.

And no, "exposure" and "it's gonna be huge in the future" is not compensation.
>>
>>2531248
>>2531270
working for a commission, possible donations

Lesson learned. Next time I ask I'm just going to say.

I will pay you.

I just wanted a cartoon rock and you could of made money if you gave me a price.
>>
>>2531817
http://ayelmayo.tumblr.com/

gibe mone pls
>>
>>2531817
> could of
fuck off
>>
>>2531823

Great work! Finally someone that doesn't want to be a starving artist.

I added you to my list.
>>
>>2531848
>why dont i make any money off commissions
>its so hard to be an artist
>>
>>2531860
was just triggered because you wrote "could of" couldnt care less about the commission thing.
>>
why are you called mean rock when you're obviously a wah wah sensitive baby rock?
>>
>>2531119
my rate is £40 an hour
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.