[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
this drawing might be shit from a technical stand point, but
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ic/ - Artwork/Critique

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3
File: His smile and optimism - Gone.jpg (1 MB, 1953x1736) Image search: [Google]
His smile and optimism - Gone.jpg
1 MB, 1953x1736
this drawing might be shit from a technical stand point, but it really captures the expression of the subject.
>>
That dejected, hopeless expression is one I share as I see another one of these garbage threads.
Fuck off and post in the beginner thread.
>>
Kill yourself.
>>
>>2513360

wow don't be a dick. you're no artist.
>>
What's with these losers coming one after another to promote their shitstains tonight?
Kill yourself.
>>
>>2513629
It's summer. The kids are coming with their sketches that they drew on their homework.
>>
So I just recently started browsing this board [not OP btw] and I can say without a reasonable doubt that this is the most toxic board ever. Like, the guy is obviously a beginner. Why by such an asshole about it? You're offering no real criticism and you're discouraging them. Get off your high horses because I doubt any of your replying with hate are anything above mediocre.
>>
>>2513632
I would generally tell the OP to read the sticky, but reverse image search seems to indicate this sketch was made in 2014.

I think OP is just fucking about, granted the thread is pretty funny imo.
>>
>>2513636
Even though it's technically shit posting, it really captures the expression of the board
>>
>>2513632
if this thread was popular you'd get much more (You)s

in the end i rate this bait 7/10, but definitely a 1/10 location

pretty sure if you focused your efforts in somewhere like the draw thread you'd get endless (You)s
>>
>>2513632

You'll notice that even competent artists starting their own threads often get shit on. There is a beginner thread, a draw thread, an alt art thread a self promotion thread, oftentimes there is a sketchbook thread, animation thread and a painting thread. People who aren't stupid assholes or trolls post in those.

These people get such a hostile response because it's always one of three things. They just came to this board and immediately made a thread without reading the fucking catalogue or spending five minutes lurking, they knew about those general threads and made their own thread anyway because they hoped for attention, or they're trolls. All of those people are rightfully disliked.
>>
File: sai_2016-05-07_01-27-49.png (125 KB, 1898x531) Image search: [Google]
sai_2016-05-07_01-27-49.png
125 KB, 1898x531
>>2513637
nice one
>>
>>2513623
we are d/ic/ks, and you're not welcomed here
>>
File: Overpaint.png (3 MB, 1953x1736) Image search: [Google]
Overpaint.png
3 MB, 1953x1736
>>2513348
>>
>>2513685
fucking hell
>>
>>2513685
you are clearly worst than OP, you lost the expression of the subject
>>
>>2513685

Imma gona save this.
>>
>>2513694
>>2513689
how is he worse?
>>
>>2513694
kek
>>
>>2513685
>>2513348
Sorry op, you had your ass kicked.
>>
>>2513348
He looks so sad.
I feel so sad.
>>
>>2513685
Freddy Mercury looks so sad.
>>
>>2513969
*worst
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.