[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey /ic/ fellow art fag here. Let me tell you how I fucked up.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ic/ - Artwork/Critique

Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 9
File: 1459198481215-b.jpg (59 KB, 600x516) Image search: [Google]
1459198481215-b.jpg
59 KB, 600x516
Hey /ic/ fellow art fag here. Let me tell you how I fucked up.

> be me
> finals week at college right now
> have to cast something for my final in sculpture
> bring in a bunch of flowers and interesting shit
> proffessor shits all over my objects, they're too hard to cast
> I kinda knew that but I wanted it to be a challenge
> asks if I have any better ideas
> say I saw a dead bird on my way here, but I thought it would be too gross to cast
> he makes me go get it
> I bring it back and he loves it
> mfw I realize this dead bird is my final project
> he tells me I need to find a place to freeze it so I can cast it
> boyfriend lives on campus close to art building
> text him, hey, I'm going to put a dead bird in your freezer
> badidea.mp4
> boyfriend flips
> I'm fucking dumb
> autist brain didn't think it would be a problem for some reason
> inb4 should have asked first
> didn't actually put it in there but he's still pissed
> boyfriend still ignoring me 24 hours later
> fuck
> don't want to cast the bird anymore
> proffessor going to destroy me if I bring in something else next class
> fuckedhard.webm

So /ic/ what should I do so that I don't have to cast this fucking dove anymore. Help me. This is the worst week to get in a fight with boyfriend, and I know he wont want to see my final piece if I do actually cast it.
>>
>>2492504
cast your penis
>>
File: 20160418_134924-1.jpg (3 MB, 1905x2625) Image search: [Google]
20160418_134924-1.jpg
3 MB, 1905x2625
Bird is currently in my freezer after I found a ride back to my apartment yesterday after initial fuck up...
>>
File: NotADeadBird.jpg (126 KB, 1280x853) Image search: [Google]
NotADeadBird.jpg
126 KB, 1280x853
>>2492504
Ahahahah....
What...
>>
File: 134179901741.png (10 KB, 493x402) Image search: [Google]
134179901741.png
10 KB, 493x402
Is he always such a fucking pussy?
I get it, it's gross, but no need to get so pissed over something you NEEDED to do. Jesus Christ, it's a fucking bird for an art project, not a quartered human cadaver.
Soldiers died on death reeking battlefields so your pussy boyfriend could get pissed over a fucking bird. If he's going as far as ignoring you over something so trivial you should consider getting a new boyfriend.
>>
>>2492533
this
>>
>>2492533
/thread

Keep the bird, OP.
>>
>>2492533

Seconded.

Also you should probably stop being a stupid bitch and stand up for yourself. If you wanted to do something else just fucking do your best and do it anyways. I get the teacher determines your grade and everything but fuck him. He's being a pretentious prick by praising a dead bird cast over a fucking flowers and shit.

Seriously, you sound like the kind of girl that is easily guilt tripped or manipulated into doing things like most dumb cunts.
>>
File: JacobTwoTwoDad2.jpg (20 KB, 357x287) Image search: [Google]
JacobTwoTwoDad2.jpg
20 KB, 357x287
>>2492504
Threaten to dump his pussy ass.
>>
>>2492567
too much fedora in this post
>>
>>2492533
>not a quartered human cadaver.
I also would be pissed If Id been expected to remove cadaver to free space for a bird.
>>
>>2492533
except you put food into freezers. I'm with OP's bf on this one. Random dead birds and food don't go well together. You would be pissed too if someone put a disease ridden, rotting animal corpse right next to your steaks.

OP I really fucking hope you are not a fucking retard and made sure to wear gloves and sealed that shit in a bag and disinfected the bag from the outside before putting it in your fucking freezer.
>>
Make sure you eat the bird after you're done with the sculpture.
>>
>>2492504
Put the dead bird in a plastic ziplock bag. Then toss it in the freezer. Cant contaminate the food in the freezer
>>
File: Cannibalism Good.jpg (221 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
Cannibalism Good.jpg
221 KB, 800x600
>>2492718
She Should be careful. That's where he keeps his ex girlfriends.
>>
>>2492753
This, I keep my palette in the freezer in a pizza box. Keeps the paints from drying too fast ad I never have to scrape the palette.

Cast that bird OP, I love it.
>>
>>2492711
Sorry I'm speaking truth cunt.
>>
>>2492802
you have a kernel of truth clouded by fedora anger
>>
>>2492803
Say whatever you want, you're just angry that I'm telling this bitch to grow a fucking spine because you probably do the same stupid shit.
>>
>>2492509
Looks great. Just tell him you'll disinfect the freezer when you remove it and apologize. Not that big of a deal. Probably other dead birds in the freezer already.
>>
>>2492807
you have no reason to be mad
>>
>>2492504
>>2492509
>>2492533

quality thread, thanks guys

(sage)
>>
>>2492504
You can put your dead bird in my freezer bae. It'll fit right in with all the dead voles and whatever other nonsense I've put in there and forgotten about cause I'm too lazy to thaw em out and skin em.
>>
What kind of thought process do you have to have to answer "I saw a dead bird on my way to classes, let's cast it".
>>
>>2492920
Clearly the kind of thought process that also thinks it's no prob to throw dead birds in people's freezers without asking
>>
>>2492504
Did you explain to him that it was for an art project? If so, he's an ultra douche
>>
>>2493285
If my wife put a dead bird (that isn't a chicken or turkey) in the freezer for an art project, I'd be pretty pissed... Might even consider a divorce...
>>
>>2493298
what if your wife's son did it?
>>
>>2493308
>wife's son
It wouldn't be as bad as if his sister's mother did it, but I'd be pretty pissed
>>
>>2493314
you really don't like birds eh
>>
Birds have a ton of disease in them even when they're alive, a dead one that's been sitting out is a hazard. Your professor is a fucking idiot to approve of this shit in any way unless he knows you have experience handling carcasses, which you obviously don't since you wanted to store it with food. Throw that bird the fuck out and tell him it's a goddamn health hazard to use it.

Also, what is this casting process that would be too difficult with flowers but would be fine with a dead rotting animal with feathers and shit? Teach sounds like a moron.

Thing about art in art school is that you can basically make whatever the fuck you want and as long as you have a good statement to back it up then people eat it up. None of it fucking matters.
>>
>>2493321
Birds remind me of flying rats, they swarm like insects and eat garbage, but they do it in broad day light while you wait for the bus or while you are having a picnic, and you have to watch them cannibalize themselves while they eat pieces of chicken
>>
>>2493334
>https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pigeon_intelligence
Birds are cool though.
They carry tons of disease, but don't doubt their abilities.
>>
>>2493337
Intelligence just makes them more creepy. Now I know that they know they are eating themselves.

Just because they fly doesn't make them majestic
>>
File: 43543647.jpg (303 KB, 1706x1066) Image search: [Google]
43543647.jpg
303 KB, 1706x1066
>>2493326
>Birds have a ton of disease in them even when they're alive, a dead one that's been sitting out is a hazard.
Die humanist livist scum.
>>
>>2493342
>In a later paper, Watanabe showed that if pigeons and human college students undergo the same training, their performance in distinguishing between Van Gogh and Chagall paintings is comparable.
>However the pigeons tended towards cannibalizing the other pigeons who did not accept comic books as a legitimate art form.
>>
>be me
Who else would you be?
>>
Use pussy pass, get A+
>>
File: karlimage3big.jpg (100 KB, 615x585) Image search: [Google]
karlimage3big.jpg
100 KB, 615x585
>>2492533
please stop breathing. I swear this is why other people look down on you fools

>>2492732
Birds are among the worst bacteria and disease ridden animals around, and that's when they are alive. Don't put that shit anywhere near your freezer, let alone your home.

Jesus christ.
>>
>>2492732
steaks are rotting animal corpse tho
>>
>>2492802
no, you arent "speaking the truth", youre ranting like an autistic ass fedora. theres a difference
seriously shut up
>>
>>2492504
Your boyfriend sounds like a dick honestly, ignoring you, really?
Its a little gross but just fully seal it and it should be fine. Dead birds are a classic still life subject
>>
>>2492504
enjoy your tbc
>>
File: 01806092.jpg (24 KB, 414x400) Image search: [Google]
01806092.jpg
24 KB, 414x400
I would have been cool with it as long as you put it in like a heavy duty freezer ziploc bag
>>
>>2494695
If I wanted a a rotting steak, I wouldn't be using a freezer in the first place.
>>
>>2492504
Dude can you take more photos of that skeletons eye area, give some different aspects of it. Being having troubles with the eyeball in eye socket.
>>
>>2496913
And while you're at it - after you casted the bird, could you maybe cut away it's eyelids and try to move the eyeball around?
I always wondered how far you can move an eye in its socket.
>>
>>2492504
L O N D O N
O
N
D
O
N
Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.