[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Any advice?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ic/ - Artwork/Critique

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: IMG_20160227_180604.jpg (1 MB, 1835x1835) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160227_180604.jpg
1 MB, 1835x1835
Any advice?
>>
Why did you do this? What did you achieve? Did you learn something?
>>
Dont make a new thread for your shitty drawing.
>>
OH MY GOD
IT'S SO REALISTIC
ALMOST LIKE A PHOTOGRAPH
HOW DID YOU LEARN TO DRAW LIKE THIS
CAN I TOUCH YOU
>>
have you been for a jog recently?
>>
>>2482845
yeah, kill urself
>>
>>2482845
disgusting, my advice: kys
>>
File: 43tetg.jpg (14 KB, 331x105) Image search: [Google]
43tetg.jpg
14 KB, 331x105
>>2482845
The eyebrows taper off away from the center, but yours is too dark.
>>
It is quite apparent to me that you rushed most of the areas where you wanted to push darker values. Slow down and avoid creating "sperm tails." Why not continue the hair instead of having it stop abruptly?
>>
>>2484180
You're a day late buddy.
>>
>>2484180

>bumping posts that belong in the beginner thread

shiggy, brah
>>
Did you draw that shit by hand?

Are you autistic? That looks like its done by a computer, and I don't mean that in a good way.
>>
Your dots are bad. Take your time and gently mark down every dot instead of just battering the paper with your pen.

You need at least 10 times the amount of dots you already made. An A4 size dot portrait should realistically have you drawing constantly for a couple of days.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.