[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I just need some feedback, what can do to make this better and how?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ic/ - Artwork/Critique

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4
File: image.png (800 KB, 1246x953) Image search: [Google]
image.png
800 KB, 1246x953
I just need some feedback, what can do to make this better and how?
>>
>>2482590
loomis
>>
You don't have the spark
>>
File: 176193_180x135.jpg (23 KB, 180x135) Image search: [Google]
176193_180x135.jpg
23 KB, 180x135
Would you like to see my sketches?
>>
>>2482647
Post your work.
>>
File: P1000454.jpg (396 KB, 854x1138) Image search: [Google]
P1000454.jpg
396 KB, 854x1138
The mood at the moment is Syrinx gives Pan the slip.

I've tried very hard with the opposing composition but it isn't working.

Pan now moves to the left into the reeds, Syrinx and assorted nymphs cavort on the other side?

Syrinx and Pan ARE ERASED

FOR ANOTHER ATTEMPT

thank you.
>>
>>2482677

This looks like the chewing gum-encrusted underside of the tables at highschool except in colour.
>>
>>2482695
thank you, that's very special to me
>>
>>2482677
Wow this is shit
>>
I have some other 'things'
>>
>>2482590
Its shit never draw again.
Jesus fucking christ you are the reason /ic/ is fucking bad right now, you have no sense of fucking anything and deserve nothing
>>
>>2482590
well, start by smoothing out the shades of color.
>>
and in further Chris Green related news,

yeah, I took a pallete knife to it and god it's changed it, give you a photo in a minute
>>
>>2483388
Thanks
>>
>>2482590
The drawing itself is a bit weak, I would try and reinforce forms and structure of the face. Have you touched on lighting much yet? right now the brightest area is around the top of the nose, should it be? What is our attention suppose to be on? Also remember to flip, those horns are looking a bit loose and unbelievable. Also check your values as well. Do continue on the anatomy studies too.
>>
>>2483024
actually you...
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.