[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Anyone else draw while high af?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ic/ - Artwork/Critique

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 7
>>
DUDE
>>
>>2471403
Well do You?
>>
No, but after seeing this I might try.
>>
File: tower2.jpg (2 MB, 900x1220) Image search: [Google]
tower2.jpg
2 MB, 900x1220
no
>>
>>2471416
That's Great! But I don't believe you made that sober
>>
i do , like all the time, tkgmalice.tumblr.com
>>
>>2471432
All of them?
>>
>>2471434
yep, its what i do lol
>>
>>2471438
That's impressive hahaha, where do you get your ideas?
>>
>>2471419
You don't need to be high to think in strange ways.

Frank Zappa was loved by stoners for making strange ass rock music yet he vividly hated drug culture and drinking.
>>
>>2471434
well at least the ones that have a daedric signature or my other signature on them, some of them are reblogs. but anything with my sigs on it was drawn high af
>>
>>2471440
I agree, but I still think people make different art when they're high
>>
>>2471439
aww thank ya :) i just start drawing on paper then i just make up a few poses or thumbnail sketches then photograph the ones i liked and finish em digitally most of them are from imaginiation..>>2471440
zappa is a god . one of my favorite musicians :)
>>
>>2471450
I have This game with my friends where one gives the other one an abstract concept or an emotion and the other has to draw it. This one is: Tiredness
>>
You must be 18 to post on this board

You shouldn't do drugs when your young brain is still developing

It's not too late to change your path in life!
>>
>>2471458
Maybe you should actually learn to draw first.
>>
>>2471461
Is everyone here as fun as you?
>>
>>2471464
Nah, I just do this stuff for fun. I'm not like a professional artist or anything
>>
Can you hear that... It's the sound of a hurricane about to start.
>>
>>2471469
Not hearing anything
>>
Stoner art is always fucking terrible
kys
>>
>>2471502
>>
Marijuana users are degenerates. I write a letter to my senators every month in favor of keeping it illegal.
>>
>>2471508
Ah, you're one of these people?
>>
>>2471508
i agree that it should be illegal because if they legalized it , it would only seek to fuel corperate power and governmet . either it gets tomato like legalizatoni (legal for all to grow themselves) or no legalization at all.
>>
>>2471513
It's legal over here in the Netherlands, and we have less corporate control than you guys
>>
>>2471403
WEED
E
E
D
>>
>>2471503
You just proved his point
>>2471502
>>
File: simpsons_krusty.jpg (30 KB, 500x368) Image search: [Google]
simpsons_krusty.jpg
30 KB, 500x368
>smoking the herbal jew
>>
but in america they are going to want people to get liscenses to grow it. or they would probably make it like tobacco where you can grow it yourself but only in limited amounts (plant numbers) ,meanwhile huge companies will be built off of it, and the people who sold it when it was illegal will just become poorer and have to sell things like coke , crack, opioids , and meth. which they would have to do anyway but at least with tomato like legalization you could grow any amount you want and sell it yourself. they would want to cut out the competition for the corperations here and get rid of smaller organizations . and thats why i dont support it unless its totally legalized . they can still tax it because they still tax tomatos sold in stores. but i dont want it to be like tobacco where it is controlled.
>>
File: Stone Art.jpg (122 KB, 720x480) Image search: [Google]
Stone Art.jpg
122 KB, 720x480
>>2471502
>>
>>2471567
There are no huge weed companies, and that logic doesn't make sense. Selling weed in your country is attractive because its easy to make and sells for crazy high prices. If the market disappears people won't immediately turn to harder drugs. Watch the documentaire The Business behind getting High, and you'll see that keeping weed illegal only makes corporate control worse,
>>
>>2471583
i will check it out, and there are no weed companies -yet- , but you better believe if it was legalized billionares would be on it and building companies out of it.the people that sold weed as an illegal product would definatly try to push other things onto their former weed customers (not that they would neccesarily buy them) but they would try to make money in some other way. but i will definatly watch it to see your perspective on it. but i still think liscening growers it or government regulation of it is bullshit anyway. it may not be for the reasons i think it is but i just dont like the government regulating things that they have no buisness regulating. but i think we are getting off of the main topic of drawing women when high af lol
>>
I used to when I smoked, never drew anything that was even vaguely good.
Then again I was just starting at the time.

Stoner art in general is trash. I also find LSD art dumb but it can look neat and none of that gets made under the influence of it. It's just fun to look at while you are.
>>
>>2471615
Well, making Chocolate illegal because there are huge chocolate companies wouldn't be a very popular decision don't you think? Not liking the government regulating things is very stoner btw ;)
>>
>>2471624
Agreed, stop taking this thread so seriously guys!
>>
>>2471407
LMAO
>>
Fucking degenerate stoner, you're one of the causes of the western civilization's decadence
>>
>>2472122
relax dude just take this needle of marihuana and relax bro
>>
>>2471503
That proves anon's point even more.
>>
>>2471390

No, you are the first, the only person to ever draw high you goddamn beautiful pioneer. Godspeed to these previously uncharted artistic lands.
Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.