[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Need a critique
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ic/ - Artwork/Critique

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4
File: cats.jpg (2 MB, 1172x1181) Image search: [Google]
cats.jpg
2 MB, 1172x1181
what is wrong with my cat-painting?

Thankz
>>
I don't have it :3
>>
>>2470703
>acrylic sonic
kill yourself my man

also the proportions just look wrong
>>
>>2470703
Loomis
>>
>>2470703
The ears and paws look kinda funky and the background is boring as hell. Almost everything is wrong but it's not shit, 5/10 wouldn't mind looking at it.
>>
Why do I even post here, /ic must be the biggest fucking collection of idiot fucktards in the history of mankind. You think every "flaw" is because of a lack in skill, you don't see what the person intended or not. You strive for some form of perfection that can be found in textbooks and classical paintings, but fail to see that isn't what the creator is going for. You fucking pricks need to get of your high horse, and instead of bitching and critiquing and being mad as fuck just admit not only am I talented I'm rad as fuck.
>>
>>2470703
The only thing that bothers me is the cat doesn't look grounded. Looks like it is floating.
>>
>>2470800
I'm sorry but if you want your dick sucked you can go on tumblr. If your painting is perfect and everyone but you is wrong why even make this thread?
>>
>>2470824
its just a meme family >>2463275
>>
>>2470824
>not being hip and swing with the latest ebin memes
You're not gonna make it.
>>
>>2470824 >>2470824
It wasn't me.
I don't know who he is, using my name. i just asked about my painting. and someone using my name and cursing you guys.
>>
>>2472123
>2472123
Whoever used my name -fuck you.
But i have to say hes got a point, one of the guys in the comments said "Kill yourself" just because he didn't like my painting. this is kinda wrong.
>>
omg why u use my name ; ;
pls stop its my name
guys those posts werent me ; ;
i am crying right now ; ;
>>
>>2472196
I say let her cry if the tears fall down like rain.
And if the sun comes up tomorrow, let her be, let her be.
>>
I think it looks cute but you should try doing some anatomy studies of cats if you want to paint them better!
>>
>>2472196
Please be my gf
>>
>>2472282
ok ^.^
pm me pictures of your penis on my deviantart
>>
>>2472292
U guys keep using my name? first of all im a guy. the "i am crying right now" is another fake.
I don't mind you guys being mad and jealous so you can keep trolling. it makes me feel good actually.
>>
>>2472306
because i am mad and jealous
>>
>>2472310
This is like 10 years old painting when i just started painting. no wonder ure butthurt about it.
U mad bruh? haha
>>
>>2472310
Heh Trying to troll me is like trying to kill superman.
ill make 4chan trolls my minions!
Bow to tour master. biznatch!
>>
>>2470703
needz moar cat

What's the point of a cat picture if it's only 20% cat?
>>
>>2470703
It's a very flat image - ground and wall blend into each other instead of having a defined border. This also has a side effect of making the viewer (or me at least) unsure where the foliage is, specifically if it's behind the cat against the wall or in front of the cat and the cat is looking at it.
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.