[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
OK it's that time again New York fags. http://drawathon
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ic/ - Artwork/Critique

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4
File: smallsplash2016B.gif (55 KB, 961x660) Image search: [Google]
smallsplash2016B.gif
55 KB, 961x660
OK it's that time again New York fags.
http://drawathon.com/

Also Mocca fest is tomorrow
http://www.societyillustrators.org/Events-and-Programs/Special-Events/2016/MoCCA-Fest/MoCCA-Fest.aspx
>>
>>
This open to the public?
>>
>>2467519
Yes, both are open to the public.
>>
I'll see you there then
>>
>>2468651
gotta get that free pizza huh?
>>
>>2468972
Would you really call it free?
>>
going to both. wonder if ill be able to notice IC-ers by the fact that they're not drawing.
>>
>>2469062
Kek
>>
>>2469062
Oh I'll be drawing but you know I'm from /ic/ by how shitty they are
>>
Remember that it's 10 dollars if you go before the 8th
>>
>>2472698
Where do you pay in advance?
>>
>>2472734
Go to this address, and ask anyone in one of the offices where to pay for the draw a thon.
>>
>>2472738
Thanks
>>
>>2469062
just put some marks on your wrists to show people you have the ligameme.
>>
>>2469062
just wear the "I HAVE NEVER SEEN A VAGINA" shirt.
Alternatively, ask everyone "Jerrybreem?"
>>
Hope to see you guys tomorrow lol
>>
There was a shit ton of people this time. I made the right decision and occupied the 1 hour room immediately when i got there so I got some good drawings done though
>>
>>2480014
Yeah there was alot of people. I like the five minute room, and god those fucking drums jesus. Also Delicious dark skinned girl with the orange hair.
>>
>>2480346
I like the drums but only at the end during the big model cluster thing. When they go on for hours, not my thing. Good thing I had some good noise isolating earbud things.
>>
File: drawing.jpg (1 MB, 2233x3657) Image search: [Google]
drawing.jpg
1 MB, 2233x3657
Here's the best one that I did from that night
>>
>>2481587
Nice
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.