[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Alright guys, I realise this might be a bit of a long shot, but
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ic/ - Artwork/Critique

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 3
File: pls.jpg (258 KB, 721x406) Image search: [Google]
pls.jpg
258 KB, 721x406
Alright guys, I realise this might be a bit of a long shot, but I really want to find this one drawing and I need your help.

Basically, to describe it as close as I can, it was a pencil sketch in which the artist drew his living room.
The trick to this piece was that he had drawn it as from a first person perspective, as if inside his skull, behind his actual eyeball. What this means, is that around the right edge of the drawing he had left his nose, as he could see it every day, and his brow to the upper edge of the sketch.
Then he continued to sketch out his torso, arms and legs, as he was laying on a couch in the middle of the living room, but they were also drawn as if from a 1st person perspective.

If it helps, I believe the artist that made the sketch was German in the 19th century, but I could be completely wrong about that one.

It was a really cool idea, and now I can't find it anymore...
>>
File: Ernst Mach self portrait.jpg (721 KB, 1024x989) Image search: [Google]
Ernst Mach self portrait.jpg
721 KB, 1024x989
>>2459931
Nevermind, found it myself.
Self portrait by Ernst Mach.
Just thought it was a really interesting idea.
>>
>>2459945
That's fucked up. I love it.
>>
File: sergey-kolesov-light.jpg (90 KB, 1600x900) Image search: [Google]
sergey-kolesov-light.jpg
90 KB, 1600x900
>>2459931
reminds me of this
>>
>>2459945
my would be very different, i dont see the skin under my eye at all
Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.