[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
adt
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ic/ - Artwork/Critique

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: ???.jpg (376 KB, 1707x979) Image search: [Google]
???.jpg
376 KB, 1707x979
I'm so sorry Pianorei. It shouldn't have been like this.
How the hell does this happen? How can one artist dig themselves into such a shit hole.

Also, general confusing artist change thread.
>>
>>2453605
was this drawn by adolf?
>>
>>2453605

They are two completely different styles, not surprising when switching to a new style you're shit until you get good at it.

didn't think this was something anyone needed to be told.
>>
>>2453616
> muh style

no, this is what happens when you go mango and banana first before Loomis. If you can Loomis then style shouldn't even be an issue. Just observe and memorize the proportions and grind and you'll be gud. Like those Japanese animators or assistants that can master a new style quickly? yeah they got the eye.
>>
>>2453624

yeah, this is basically what I meant, just didn't word it right.
>>
>>2453616
No. He's been doing this soft lighting style since just after he created the first piece.
He's had plenty of practice time.
>>
File: October 9, 2013.jpg (108 KB, 791x1009) Image search: [Google]
October 9, 2013.jpg
108 KB, 791x1009
>>2453624
Even then though, it looked like at one point he understood at least basic anatomy. Pic related.

Please ignore the anime style.
>>
File: February 26, 2016.jpg (69 KB, 715x1116) Image search: [Google]
February 26, 2016.jpg
69 KB, 715x1116
>>2453638
And his recent anatomy.
>>
>>2453631

Okay, they're not good at the style, they hit a roadblock, they're a slow learner, etc. Pick one or any. I'm just pointing out I don't see how people are baffled that someone could do a worse drawing than they did previously.
>>
>>2453638
>>2453641
anatomy is bad in both kiddo. You have no idea what you are talking about. You're just mad because the artist is growing out of doing moeblob barebone effort faces.

Like>>2453616 and >>2453624 said, they'll get better if they work hard at it.
>>
The guy just needs to learn how to actually draw before rendering and he'll be all good.
>>
Anyone else wanna list examples?
>>
They're both shit, the left one more so than the right. Looks pretty normal two years progression to me? What's the issue? Is the style shift what confuses people?
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.