[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Monetizing Art
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ic/ - Artwork/Critique

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: 1451442670689.gif (1 MB, 232x201) Image search: [Google]
1451442670689.gif
1 MB, 232x201
What are all the ways someone can turn their art skill into greater amounts of money than average for an artist?

I find it hard to think up ways to really get a lot out of art. Teaching market is already saturated. "Advice" market is niche as fuck. Selling tutorials is chump change.

Freelance, promotion, nepotism, whatever. Hit me with any ideas you have.
>>
>learn business and finance.
>make 6 figures doing literally anything, regardless of skill
>buy some advil to relieve the back strain of hauling gold bricks back to your mansion.

or

>have the spark
>git hired
>network
>hire agent or finance guy
>make it
>>
Probably not what you are looking, but caricature.

One of my friends does it for a living, and they can make 100 dollars an hour when they are hired for events.

You can also just set up most places and charge per person, 5 to 10 dollars a face is not bad for quick money.
>>
>>2453552
This is the way to go since you'll be available to a lot of people who aren't interested in taking the time to contact artists through the internet. Most of them will be people who just happen to be where your booth is and want to spend some money to have fun, so if you're planning on doing this, try to interact and give them a fun time.
>>
>forge bank notes
>>
>>2453512
>Get good
>Do lewd commissions + suck up Patreonbux for lewd shit.
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.