[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Opinions
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ic/ - Artwork/Critique

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2
File: 20160315_172707.jpg (579 KB, 2240x1344) Image search: [Google]
20160315_172707.jpg
579 KB, 2240x1344
So, I'd like to share this and listen to some critics, what do you guys think?
>>
If you can't be bothered to correct the orientation of your image correctly why should anyone care about giving you helpful critique?
>>
>>2443748
>correctly
Dude I have a damn phone that has become self aware so I struggle a lot and i currently dont have a scaner! Could you bear with me?
>>
>>2443745
>not in the draw thread
>sideways image
>gives lip to people the people who are going to take time to critique him

took a little too long to realize this was a bait thread to be honest family
>>
>>2443787
My brain hurts now...
>>
>>2443821
ban this motherfucker
>>
>>2443754
How to rotate?
Use a gallery app. Any one will do.
install Photo Editor. Bam! Voila. Resized to 10% of original size.

You literally have no excuse.
>>
>>2444100
lol who the fuck cares?

>>2443745
looks nice op. i dunno if thats a bit of hair or the ear, if it's the ear it looks a bit weird, and maybe you're trying to hide it? it's not an important feature and aside from that the face looks good, an interesting character.
>>
File: Wiki-facial.png (319 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
Wiki-facial.png
319 KB, 800x600
that's some really nice cum, but i would suggest you study IRL cumshots. semen will usually say together and is much more than what was portrayed here.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.