[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
i'm new at this any advice?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ic/ - Artwork/Critique

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: Capture.png (406 KB, 1680x1024) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
406 KB, 1680x1024
i'm new at this any advice?
>>
>>2440737
t-tellme how to put that color wheel in ps cs6
>>
>>2440749
I don't have PS but I'm guessing you just go up to View, and select color wheel or something.
>>
>>2440749
the wheel ist an ad on that comes pre-instaled in ps, you go to window- extentions- kuller
>>
fuck off to beginner thread
>>
>>2440761
????
>>
>>2440766
what he trys to tell you in a very direct manner is that you should post in the beginner thread and not make a new thread just for your art , if everyone did so it would end in a huge mess .
also you cant just show something so "bad" and expect full on advice on everything , read the sticky , learn the fundamentals of drawing and learn anatomy of what you want to draw
>>
>>2440759
thank you senpai
>>
File: asdf.png (363 KB, 866x716) Image search: [Google]
asdf.png
363 KB, 866x716
>>2440737
HONEST ADVICE:
Paint, enjoy it, try to learn as much as you can, stick with it even when you're not having fun, and ignore 90% of the advice from anons on /ic/
>>
>>2443756
Most helpful advise I've seen in a loooong time! Seriously!!
>>
>>2443756
>muh dragons and spacemarines!

I was wondering where you faggots where hiding and when someone posts this cliche content you crawl out of the fucking woodwork. What OP needs is study from Loomis, telling him to have fun and shit does not help he might as well just go to DA and paint more dragons and space marines just like the rest of the uninspired artists that are part of this gigantic fad and circlejerk each other over this shit.
>>
File: you.jpg (111 KB, 1280x620) Image search: [Google]
you.jpg
111 KB, 1280x620
>>2443769
This is the type of thinking OP should avoid.
>>
>>2443769
What part of "try to learn as much as you can" was hard to understand?

Also, stop getting upset that peole like to draw things you don't like, that can't be healthy.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.