[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YTx DlGc2qWY >In Septemb
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ic/ - Artwork/Critique

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2
File: dildocaptain2.jpg (223 KB, 700x906) Image search: [Google]
dildocaptain2.jpg
223 KB, 700x906
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YTxDlGc2qWY

>In September 1990, Schlutz was struck by a propeller as he worked on a plane's engine at Longmont's Vance Brandt Airport. It ended his aeronautical career in an instant. But the accident also triggered something in his brain, an artistic talent that had lain dormant for a lifetime.

Is this the secret to getting gud? Is there surgery to remove the left side of the brain?
>>
>>2435512
Yeah, in your left side are the centers of language, logical knowledge and whatever you need to make a patreon on your own.
>>
>>2435512
the whole left brain/right brain thing is horseshit
>>
>>2437136
Basically this some people might be dominant in one brain but each side can learn what the other can equally well.
>>
bump, whats the secret guyz
>>
>>2437136
>the left/right brain thing is bullshit, I know this because the sticky says so and it's been made a meme on /ic/, obviously the actual neurosurgeon in the video is wrong lol
>>
File: gigglingbones.gif (55 KB, 149x126) Image search: [Google]
gigglingbones.gif
55 KB, 149x126
>>2437304
>actual neurosurgeon
>>
>>2435512
Yeah just go get struck by a propeller, op! Better yet just jump off a really tall building headfirst!
>>
>>2435512
it's not like it was pure magic, they said he wasn't making shit with the clay until he started to get bored, obviously he practiced a lot until he got gud. i bet they even got him a teacher to learn proper techniques while recovering his motor functions at the same time. 2 years straight of study and practice is a fucking lot. and i bet he was really fucking motivated too, i would be if getting good helped me to jerk my dick like i used to before getting half my head pulverized because fuck safety measures.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.