[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Can we all just agree that although it's nice to have the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ic/ - Artwork/Critique

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3
File: sparks.jpg (44 KB, 640x247) Image search: [Google]
sparks.jpg
44 KB, 640x247
Can we all just agree that although it's nice to have the spark, we can make it without it if we try hard enough and don't have a mental deficiency
>>
>>2425385
lol you do realize the spark is a joke right?
>>
File: based generals.jpg (135 KB, 701x547) Image search: [Google]
based generals.jpg
135 KB, 701x547
I don't pay attention to crap like 'spark', 'passion', and 'I was meant to do this'.

I enjoy art. Sometimes I don't, most of the time I do.

I just fucking hate everything else as a career. So Art it is. Not that complicated, right?
>>
You've mistaken something anon.
The "spark" isn't some metaphor for creativity or passion.
The "spark" is your ability to keep on going despite the challenges or despair. The "spark" is what keeps you drawing when everything turns out as shit. The "spark" is what keeps you going, through thick and thin, in sickness and in health.

You don't make it without the "spark", however, there are some who go their entire life without realizing they have the "spark". The "spark" does not care for itself, the "spark" will help you selflessly without you being any the wiser.
Sometime you ink is refilled and you have no idea why, some days you wake up motivated to draw, other times a mistake suddenly looks like a blessing. Its at these times you realize the "spark" isn't just walking beside you, its been carrying you all along.
>>
>>2425403

Megatron took my spark...
>>
no spark detected itt
>>
>>2425385
You obviously don't have the spark, you're not gonna make it.
>>
>>2425403
no, the ''spark'' is what we to tell to newfags are missing when they don't read the rules/ don't bother to lurk before making their own thread
>>
>>2425403
pretty sure you just made a new copy pasta
>>
Are we witnessing the birth of an epic new meme?
>>
this meme has to fucking die already, it's cringy as fuck
>>
How can we tell if we have the spark?
>>
>>2425392
>>2425721
sparkless fags detected
>>
>>2426679
If you can't tell, then you don't have it.

There are some who go their entire life without realizing they have the "spark". The "spark" does not care for itself, the "spark" will help you selflessly without you being any the wiser.
Sometime you ink is refilled and you have no idea why, some days you wake up motivated to draw, other times a mistake suddenly looks like a blessing. Its at these times you realize the "spark" isn't just walking beside you, its been carrying you all along.
>>
File: whoputyouontheplanet.jpg (27 KB, 468x254) Image search: [Google]
whoputyouontheplanet.jpg
27 KB, 468x254
>>2427056
>If you can't tell, then you don't have it.
>There are some who go their entire life without realizing they have the "spark"
>>
>>2427090
You don't have it.
>>
>>2427268
He's pointing out that those two statements are disjoint
>>
>>2427607
You don't have it either.
>>
>>2425385
Is the spark a LE NEW EPIC MEME?
>>>/ic/spark

Kill yourself
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.